It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

glossip execution is going ahead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i only know about this cause of sky news in the uk,they have been following this story cause apparently the evidence is weak and an innocent man is going to be executed.well tonite the breaking news is his execution is going ahead on the evidence of the man who admitted he done it but said he was paid to do it by the defendant.

now the guy who actually commited the murder on his own admission is doing life without the possibility of parole but who he implicated is going to be executed on his word.

mean i don,t 100% know hes innocent but surely if he had a stay and there is serious doubts about his conviction then converting to a life sentence without parole is the only option at the min.

you can,t go back if they got it wrong.

news.sky.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Sorry, but the evidence in this case is far from weak. The guy damned himself repeatedly, was planning on cutting up and disposing of the body, went and bought a saw, plastic and tons of bleach, lied to the police about when he last saw the guy repeatedly (Told them he met with him after he had been killed) Lied about the room his boss stayed in to hide the body. Told the maids they were not allowed to clean the downstairs rooms he would take care of them that week, something he had never done before, again to keep the body from being discovered. Gave the police false information to send them elsewhere in the search for the missing dead man. Had half the money stolen from the daed guy in his room, the hired killer had the other half. And on and on.

He was stealing from his boss at the hotel he ran for him, got caught and had the retarded guy he hired to do maintenance to kill him. I don't have the link, but read the court documents on this case. It was a no brainer for the jury. Very short deliberation.

As with the majority of cases that I hear about like this the anti-death penalty people lie like no other to get the public on their side and Joe public never looking at the actual facts buys into the lies. For instance in one a couple of years ago they went on and on about the main witness changing his story 20 years later in a retrial, that change was, " I am sorry I don't remember exactly now what he said but I stand by my earlier testimony" After 20 years would you remember everything that happen exactly to the point you would swear in a court where the defense will be comparing it to what you said 20 years ago? I think not.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KAnders

You cannot undo the death of the victim.

If he's guilty then an eye for an eye as far as I am concerned. The judicial system is too soft in many countries. It's been proven over and over that most criminals do not reform.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31now the guy who actually commited the murder on his own admission is doing life without the possibility of parole but who he implicated is going to be executed on his word.

He ordered the hit and got a developmentally disabled man to do it.

mean i don,t 100% know hes innocent but surely if he had a stay and there is serious doubts about his conviction then converting to a life sentence without parole is the only option at the min.

We know you don't know 100%. In fact, you know very little about the case. You weren't on the jury and all you know about it is something you read in the newspaper, a newspaper that itself is working off foreign accounts. Yet based on this third or even fourth-hand account you've decided what ought to be done in this case.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler no i wasn,t on the jury and yeah i,m going on a Journalist who works for sky news uk account who has delved more into the case than i ever could and has followed it through and he and other high profile people like susan sarandon believe in his innocence,as i say i,m not 100% sure but surely if there is a doubt then you shoudn,t be executing someone,its going to be a bit late 4 years down the line to say oops we may have got it wrong.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Guilty or innocent, the death penalty is wrong and has no place in a civilised society.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SummerLightning

Crime has no place in a civilised society either. Yet crime exists. Lots of it.....

top topics

join