It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher Knowledge from the Plant Teachers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It is wired that alcohol and cigarettes are the only drugs which were legalized but none of the psychedelics are legal. This can propose a question if somebody in power wanted to close this doors for all of us. Because I got the felling that somebody does not want us to experience such things and to expand our conciousness since looong time ago.

All psychedelic drugs in nature are good in some ways and bad in others. But the bad side is usually just a minor thing, compared to the good side. Which can potentially expand your mind and question the reality and real nature of our mind - it can give you new focus in life, it can change your priorities and you know what is important to you and what needs to be done. Especially if you mix psychedelic with meditation and not just for curiosity or fun as most do. Then the real fun starts, once you get under the ego into subconsciousness.

These things are non addictive and have almost no bad effect on the body, to my knowledge. On the contrary, there are more and more scientific research available on the net which proofs that this drugs can be very beneficial in many ways on the mind.

Then there are more and more doctors coming foreword with a therapy for a patient who is facing imminent death. They tested mushrooms and Lysergic acid diethylamide with some terminals ill patents. And the results were mind blowing. The patients describe how this experience changed their prospective on life, pain, death in general and that they are now prepared for death and are not or less afraid of it.

So why are they still illegal? Non addictive, benefits the body and brain, benefits for psychology and other medical uses, can be used to explore your mind, very fun ... what is the point of prohibition? Why is that still in effect?
We should sell this stuff in the pharmaceutical stores, under age restriction limit!

But the dmt experience still eludes me. I have read a lot about it and it is most fascinating. Once someone got a heigh Tibetan monk the dmt, and guess what he said?
This world which unveils in trance is the bardo or in our terms, the world of the dead. He said that this is the heights stage one can get while alive with meditation or drugs and only the dead can go further.

On the other hand. It is obvious why it is illegal, the way things are in our society. Almost anything which can get you of the fear propaganda is shunned. But soon the medical benefits will be clear to to many people and they will have to change things. I hope!
edit on 1443495570959September599593015 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
To quote Terrance McKenna. "Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong.”

Having said that, I must say medicinal mushrooms made me analyze myself to the point where i realized I was not happy with how I treated people, and what to change about myself to be a better person. I used to take everything way to seriously, and I was a dick to people. One experience with psilocybin and all that changed.

Shamans in the amazon say it is important to take some kind of psychedelic at least once every two months to help connect to the spiritual realm.

The first time I smoked dmt was the most mind blowing experience I have ever had. I realized that I wasn't just a human body, I was pure infinite consciousness. I became a part of the morphing kaleidoscope . It was the biggest feeling of Deja Vu I have ever had. It was like i remembered being a part of consciousness i had been unfamiliar with for 30,000 years.
I saw a lot of numbers flowing down the sides of the kaleidoscope.

It was a reconnection of spirit completely. It definitely changed my life.

My girlfriend had a completely different experience. She eventually ended up in a different reality where she was a 90 year old woman who knew consciousness was infinite. She realized she had been traveling the universe for millions of years experiencing different parts of reality and that this physical life is only temporary. She also said she was holding purple sage brush flowers and shooting purple webs of energy out of here hands like spiderman.

I've smoked dmt about 6 times and every time has been a slightly different experience. It is always very digital feeling to me, like you are inside the processing unit of a computer witnessing numbers being generated to form a different type of reality.

On a different note. I have read that Francis Crick came up with the structure of DNA while on lsd. It is also true that Steve Jobs created the personal computer while on lsd. I remember reading a list of society changing inventions that were all conceived on lsd. Can anyone help me find that list?
edit on 28-9-2015 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

i had my first time 2 weeks ago. Its hard to explain to someone who hasn't had it but the digital feeling is so strange, like an 8 bit game. I think i went inside the TV that was switched off in front of me and traveled through its circuitry. It was amazing and terrifying and liberating all at the same time.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: homerJ

Are we talking Grays here?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BeReasonable

Thats a great description. It is mind blowing what consciousness is capable of experiencing.

Forgot to say. dmt is also known to be the safest "drug" there is because it is out of your system within minutes after taking it.

If you haven't seen Alex Grey's art I suggest you check it out. He has an amazing ability to paint his experiences with dmt. Some of his pictures represent what I have seen very well.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

You know until recently I had never even heard of '___' but then just last weekend my cousin came down to visit and couldn’t stop talking about it! Some kind of synchronicity must be happening here!

Oddly enough my cousin did mention seeing joyful elves and I definitely remember him mention meeting a Hindu Goddess!

He also said that it did wonders for his anxiety and depression. He compared it to what one might imagine a successful electric shock therapy session would like -- a complete rewiring of his brain.

Mind you from what he described, it sounded like his “trip” was much more enjoyable then electric shocks!

We all know how “dangerous” marijuana is. Perhaps the legality of '___' (and other hallucinogens) needs to be re-evaluated as well?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
sugar is a stimulant, if you give sugar to a baby its like its high off coke.

you think when a baby sees you and a big smile is on his face, its not the fact he sees you, it knows it gets a sugar fix at some point.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
"Food of the Gods" is recommended reading.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

Suspect you are quite right with your theory about expanding our consciousness - too many in the 'know' etc.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3
..along with its mere 5 to 15 minute experience, separates it from all other psychedelic drugs that normally last at least a few hours but isn't nearly as strong of an experience.

Salvinorin A

Salvinorin A can produce psychoactive experiences in humans with a typical duration of action being several minutes to an hour or so, depending on the method of ingestion

Salvinorin A "is the most potent naturally occurring hallucinogen.

- en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
the 'tree of knowledge of good & evil' was not an Apple tree in the midst of the garden...

the tree had a trunk or stem and a canopy at the top.... Lo & behold~~~~ the mushroom was the forbidden fruit

there are a lot of plants which are actually the containment or prison or even a Cage-for-unclean-spirits in this world...
the metaphor works....& this is not a preaching sermon, screw churches and main stream religion

I don't deny that knowledge is not passed on from those Entheogen plant sources

edit on th30144353517229592015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I do believe I have the right to decide for myself what I will and won't take. I have never voted for a government to interfere in my medication choices, especially governments that are happy with alcohol being available because of the tax earned from its consumption and the fact most of them in government booze like fish to say nothing of their personal drug taking habits.

From prehistory, man has used psychedelic drugs, so they are part of our heritage and the way the ancients accessed their spiritual realms and those not pestered by the desert religions still do so.

In the UK there has been a move initiated by Tony Blair to interfere with naturopathic remedies and anything herbal is getting the treatment and enforced withdrawal treatment. I recently needed Goldenseal to help my sinuses because anti bionics couldn't help me. No longer available I had to buy it on the net.

People with chronic and acute diseases need remedies to ease their suffering and again, when exactly did politicians get their noses into the pain relief market, surely they should be focused elsewhere - which we know they aren't because of the state of the world.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Just a couple of observations, some personal and some I have read.

Machine Elves

Do not seem concerned that we are imprisoned here in the "real" world
Are familiar with the people who visit
Act as teachers

Pure '___' is jumping out of a plane without a parachute, full speed ahead, information overload, you get the whole picture as well as a lecture. You tend to find yourself among the lights.

Ayahuasca is a slow build up, that you can control "to a degree", many times you simply observe with no actual conversation or interaction. Can last for hours. You can find yourself in some dark places.

For some reason I'm always reminded of this scene when people talk about the plant teachers, but it is up to people to decipher what one is actual reality.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I have been a proponent of psychedelics for years. I saw what was happening with friends using pills and began to think about days past. What happened to "give peace a chance"?

We cannot be conquered when there is peace.

My kids generation are bringing them back, in my opinion.

I have never tried them, however i may one day. I've heard it's a mostly spiritual trip and it doesn't last long per say but it does change a person forever.

The feeling and vision that everything is in vibration together as well as being alive is not something you can forget about.

The woman in this video describes her experience from a neuroscience point of view. She was treating herself from childhood trauma. It's worth the 8:13 minutes.

Here is a video below that when time permits is a good lecture about our consciousness and psychedelics.

edit on 29-9-2015 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I am fairly certain that TPTB are aware that there is a substance that can be created that will allow man to unlock all of the secrets of nature. I am not sure if it is the substance or the man that they are lacking. I believe that certain illuminated individuals are aware of this as well. I am just not certain which side is on the side of good and which is evil. Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BeReasonable
I don't know, I just gave my opinion (uneducated or not). But judgmental? Well, if I came across that way, apologies.

But here is what gets me:
"You and people like you are a massive part of the problem. Close minded and quick to judge something you have no experience with"

it seems you already know me then--it seems you already decided who I was--it seems you already made your judgement.
And yet . . . You still do not know who I am, what I've done, where I've been, or what drugs I have or have not played around with.
Telepathy3 and I were sharing opinions. We were not slamming each other or putting each other down. Please do the same.

Back to the topic:
It seems that Dmt was used (yet not discovered), by natives of the Amazon. Isn't that the case with a lot of things. I feel like this is an example of how people living in the bush have a greater need for medicine (due to the lack of availability) and thus discover far more natural medicine than that of a modern research facility. Just found that interesting.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
soo...does anyone else wanna share how was it on a d m t, trip stories are the best. They are not just fantasy but not reality either, let say somewhere in between?

I understand that the experience can be very private or even intimate. But if anyone is feeling up to it, please, for the love of god, knock us out with the description even if it is wired, all is good!

... you were drugged after all

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Aleister Crowley had some similar experiences under drugs and working on rituals, he ever made draws of the creatures he contacted, I tell you, they look too similar to Greys!

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

ill type mine out and post it a bit later

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

i recently spent 2 weeks in Egypt with Graham Hancock visiting all the sites. I sat inside the great pyramid kings chamber next to Graham as we took it all in. Smoked a blunt with him cruising down the Nile. It was an amazing time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join