It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

going crazy does anyone want to come?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
birds and the bees and...oh! is is this thing on? ah! hello, i was going crazy and i thought i would stop by to see if anyone wanted to come along...and to think i was the only person...lucky i found this place. thank you for the welcome in advance (sound of crickets in the audience)...tap tap tap...(it would help if i turned it on...DUHO!)

so the other day i was looking outside my house and i saw not once, not twice, but three times a lady...oh! sorry i mean i saw for the third time a chemtrail, not a believer, but just finding it odd to see these trails that planes leave at high altitude and them not disappearing...and can you believe it over the city (sydney, aus).

i am an american, by birth and a world traveler by choice (pro-choice that is), so i have been a long time fan, of many of the writers, scholars, mods, and most importantly (my favorite group) sane people that write to express their thoughts and oppinions...yes they do seem to be plausible at times, but hey! we all want to be heard, some just more than others...well ATS'ers I will try to post some interesting and not so interesting stuff...be gentle, atleast let me believe the illusion that we are all good friends with just crazy ideas to share, before you make me feel like i am in big man's prision.

all for now, but do you think i should start a blog...i mean it could be interesting or it could just be more crazy stuff that drop off the deep end?

once again thank you for coming tonight and enjoy the show...be responsible and remember...friends don't let friends beer gogle!

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the chuckle, nice intro. Check out Below Top Secret for lighter fare and Politics@ for the obvious. Later.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Welcome aboard loneranger, glad you found us!

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
thank you guys for accepting me, i was kinda nervious being my first day and all...so can you tell me how to gain points and possible start my own blogg?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Blogs go through ZeddicusZulZorander or Zion Mainframe, nice guys but they can't hold their drink.
Just kidding guys.

Points are issued by participation. More for working on Research projects, that would be Advisor's domain, also participating in the Debate Forum, Kano but starting a kick butt thread is the sure way to it.

Internal communication is by way of u2u, it's in the "member's center".

[edit on 1-1-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
More on the point system.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
"going crazy does anyone want to come?" Hell, I'm already there so take note when you finally reach complete insanity you'll have a friend there waiting. Wecome to ATS loneranger.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'll ride along.

I was headed that way anyway.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Feck ! - Now I've got the 'William Tell Overture' going through my mind :shk:

And I can't remember the name of Tonto's horse - that'll plague me all night until I remember !

Welcome to ATS, Loneranger

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
loneranger, it appears your getting on the entrance ramp of a crazy ride... Turn signals are a option, I suggest a Seatbelt anyway!! Welcome!!

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So, how many places do I have to reseve for yall, in insanity land?

Yep, you're not alone dude!

Welcome aboard, hope you join in the diverse discussions going on, looking foward to read your input. Have fun, enjoy the forums.

new topics

top topics

join