It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathematical proof that God exists

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If you take a doughnut and subtract it by fish, and then take a popsicle and stick it through your ear into your brain, you get God too
edit on 1-10-2015 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
From a numero-theological perspective the numbers 6, 9 and 0 have a special significance.
I would explain why but it would be really, really difficult for non-believers to understand.
So I won't.
But it's in the bible somewhere if you care to open your eyes and read it.
(Although I can't remember exactly which bible but read them all, they're not that different from each other.)

This is the important part though.
If you rearrange those numbers to 609.
Then turn the number 9 upside down (mysterious ways and all that).
Wait for it....
Yes, if you squint, it looks a bit like the word god.

What more proof do you want?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
HAHA!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The only irrefutable mathematical evidence for God can be found here.
But don't expect to assimilate it in a few minutes or even hours. You need to start from the beginning and to learn the rules for recognising what is mathematical perfection. Only when you have learnt to recognise the perfection of the Ideal in the Mind of God will you discover the evidence that now exists for God. The first step is to hold your cynacism in check and to accept the possibility that there may be people in the world that are cleverer than you who have discovered things you thought did not exist. The second step is to understand what is meant by the concept of "God". The third is to eductate yourself in mathematics and theoretical physics sufficiently that you can realise what mathematical facts in the context of sacred geometries are scientifically significant and occur too often to be plausibly dismissed as coincidence. The fourth step is to do the study. Here are thousands of pages of material covering over 30 years of research. You may need at least six months immersion in this work before you realise that you have encountered the truly transcendental that is revealed by it. But your efforts will have made it worthwhile.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall
If you take a doughnut and subtract it by fish, and then take a popsicle and stick it through your ear into your brain, you get God too

I found some errors in your formula. You forgot to divide by broomstick.
edit on 2-10-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
The only irrefutable mathematical evidence for God can be found here.
But don't expect to assimilate it in a few minutes or even hours. You need to start from the beginning and to learn the rules for recognising what is mathematical perfection. Only when you have learnt to recognise the perfection of the Ideal in the Mind of God will you discover the evidence that now exists for God. The first step is to hold your cynacism in check and to accept the possibility that there may be people in the world that are cleverer than you who have discovered things you thought did not exist. The second step is to understand what is meant by the concept of "God". The third is to eductate yourself in mathematics and theoretical physics sufficiently that you can realise what mathematical facts in the context of sacred geometries are scientifically significant and occur too often to be plausibly dismissed as coincidence. The fourth step is to do the study. Here are thousands of pages of material covering over 30 years of research. You may need at least six months immersion in this work before you realise that you have encountered the truly transcendental that is revealed by it. But your efforts will have made it worthwhile.

I've reaad Stephen Phillip's stuff before.
I'm impressed with how much work he's put into his writings but when there is a pre-determined conclusion it's very easy to get carried away when you believe you've proven it.
Evertything fits too well.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLamb

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: TheLamb

Numerology eh, you do realise that your brain will attempt to find or form patterns from anything it encounters?

It's not numerology. Can't you see the letters G-D? That's not a pattern in my brain.

So, your secret of the universe, came out with the ENGLISH letters, G and D ?

Your God, decided to make its name known... in....English...

(slow clap....)
edit on 2-10-2015 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Did I just get Rick Rolled?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Did I just get Rick Rolled?

I think we all did...

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I left this thread when the number of replies hit 40 and the majority were negative. It was quite disheartening.

So I thought I would try again and make it a little easier to understand and the conclusion a lot more definite.

Here goes. CAN YOU SEE THE WORD "GOD" IN THE BOTTOM OF THE SECOND GRAPHIC? If not I give up. There's no hope.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Maybe I missed it, but why did you choose the numbers you chose, and why did you block them in the way that you did?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Yea, why did you put the numbers in that order? And then, why do the lines have different amounts of numbers in them?

Im really going to give you a chance here.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I left this thread when the number of replies hit 40 and the majority were negative. It was quite disheartening.

So I thought I would try again and make it a little easier to understand and the conclusion a lot more definite.

Here goes. CAN YOU SEE THE WORD "GOD" IN THE BOTTOM OF THE SECOND GRAPHIC? If not I give up. There's no hope.

Nope.
It looks like a goat in the middle with two hedgehogs either side standing on their back legs.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy

Maybe I missed it, but why did you choose the numbers you chose, and why did you block them in the way that you did?

God created the heavens and the earth in 24 hour periods. 24 has 6 factors other than itself and 1: 2 3 4 6 8 12. That's six days for the Creation. 3 4 6 and 8 are used in the grid, each one used twice, once horizontally, once vertically. 4 is used twice even though you only see it once because it is on the corner. I use 12 places of pi to join the numbers in the grid. All six factors of 24 are used.

The order in the grid is determined by the bible verse Genesis (where the Creation is written) 46 verse 3 8th word = God. 4 6 3 8. The numbers are also in pairs of factors: 4x6, 3x8. There is also the factors of 4 6 3 8 themselves. The factor of 4 is 2, just one. Of 6 it is 2 and 3 = 2, of 3 it is 0 as it is a prime number, then 8 is 2 and 4 = 2. So we have 1 2 0 2. The tetragamatron YHWH fits logically. If Y=1. W=0 NOT Y NOT H. H=2 NOT Y NOT W. 1 2 0 2 = Y H W H.

So there you have the reasons for the numbers and their order.
edit on 3-10-2015 by TheLamb because: Not symbol didn't show

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Yea, why did you put the numbers in that order? And then, why do the lines have different amounts of numbers in them?

Im really going to give you a chance here.

Order explained in above post. Different number of numbers and lines? There's only one line running from 3 to 9. Then it is simply reflected about the Y axis. There's no deception.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

I have hedgehogs in my garden and the dogs bark at them. The don't look like that. Goats have curly horns. Are you thinking ibis?
Nope.
It looks like a goat in the middle with two hedgehogs either side standing on their back legs.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I have hedgehogs in my garden and the dogs bark at them. The don't look like that. Goats have curly horns. Are you thinking ibis?
Nope.

If you want to be really pedantic, a letter G, a letter O and a letter D don't look exactly like your pictogram either.
Just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Nope.

If you want to be really pedantic, a letter G, a letter O and a letter D don't look exactly like your pictogram either.
Just sayin'.

Had God embedded His name in a hi res grid 100x100 it would never have been discovered. There's only so much you can do with four numbers. Tsk.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Why GOD? WHy does it spell G-O-D??

Are you saying, when your God (I do not believe in that stuff) created the heavens and the earth, some 6000+ years ago, his name was, in English, "God" and he hid it in numbers? Are you saying he identified himself as "GOD", using modern day language??

What about to the Christians and Jews or muslims who didn't speak English, or know him as Jehova or Allah, or whatever?

Why ENGLISH???

Do you not see what I and everyone else he is saying? WHY....ENGLISH? Which is a modern language in comparison to ancient Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic, etc.

Why. English. ?
edit on 3-10-2015 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
TheLamb. This is what I would consider to be mathematics. A mathematician proposes a mathematical probability that Jesus is the Christ (notice he says probability not proof).

Mathematical Probability that Jesus is the Christ

I cannot claim the validity of the subject (biblical text) as I have never read the whole bible (I am not a christian). What I can validate is the mathematical process of probability which he uses and also his own attempts to reduce bias. This is glaringly lacking in your methodology,

edit on 3-10-2015 by deliberator because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join