It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know who you are - Denial is not a river in Egypt.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I have always been lead to believe that admitting that I have a "failing" is the first step in rehabilitation. But what if I'm happy in my mindset and don't want to be rehabilitated? Then.....is rehabilitation even required?

Well, welcome to my ATS - it is my virtual-drug and I must have my daily dose

There - I said it.

Recently I have explained my particular day-to-day situation with ATS management and staff so they know where I'm coming from.

What makes ATS so addictive for me? Well, quite frankly it's her membership that I am drawn to. So, in keeping with T&C's and without naming members, I shall indulge to show my thanks

Whether it be George Bush hugging his brother, or a cross-armed militaristic John Lithgow, or the Gas Mask, the red butcher, the sexy red-headed steampunk, the Dodo, the panther on the log, the big hairy fella, the confederate flag guitarist, the interpreter, assassins creed hooded dude with a goatie beard, Sheldon Cooper from 2010, spidermonkey, the lucid scream, the piranha punk, the ninja archaeologist, Bill and Mark, the Alaskan Malamute with the tongue hanging out, snoopy, the masonic statue and his mate the minion, is the cake a lie, ice-man from young guns, the carva trooper, turtle waterfall, grim reaper on his throne, will you tell, Roo, darth vader at the beach, the Z pod, hippy bizzy wigs, ummm gold, statue of liberty with mace, my haman from Iran, Joe in NY, never a regret, clove cigarette admin man, one opinionated lady and her man Nano, strong arm girl with a smiley face, Les the misanthrope, alcoholic true british flash of the blade, glub glub, weaponized vixen from the projects, the Answer, the one question, we live a lie, Jack the cosmonaut, the cross star, sorry - it's classified, erik the viking, to the power of the tenth degree, ardler - backwards, floating in the sky, cody the bikie artist - good lookin too!, vasco the crow, the good lookin dog with the blue ribbon, Utnapitipism (something like that), bloody strewth, devious and randy, charlie the orion pilot, tiger tarzan, Charlie from England - innit, John - he has spider implants and beaudifool blue eyes, very timely, hello - you can call me Bruce, don't undo it, good luck treading on me (kiss), sponge my cranium, star of the night, one of those bloody birds at the beach, WMD's from the year of the financial crisis, Chadus Wickedus, Karl, Gortex Latex, cynical and jaded, the feline skydiver, the Rabbit, the northern Irish smurf, grandma, Ketsuko-sun, Japanese Railgun, my man the brother, lunar-sarcastica, Starsky and Hutch, I laugh at you - and so does my camel, eisegenesis (something like that - too many vowels confuse me), Murg the droid (these are not the droids you are looking for *waves hand*), the master of combat, mojom - spelled backwards - no wait...ahh forget it, Shrek and his wife Fiona.

My Australian counterparts get a special mention too - especially those from Perth.

This is my ATS and I am really glad that you are all here because my life has certainly changed for the better since joining in March of 2012. I have learned a great deal from each of you.

I love youze all....and many many many more that I have probably neglected to mention - blame Banrock Station, I do.

Also, in keeping with her particular request, my wife is very glad I have met you, because, well, it's either her or you........so you do the maths.

edit on 28-9-2015 by Sublimecraft because: added folks

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
That's interesting. Could you point them out if they post? I can tell ya few of them, but a lot isn't clear.
edit on 28-9-2015 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

my favorite member

Just so ya know!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
To a certain degree, I believe that we share this same "virtual drug" Sublime.... Very nicely done

S& F

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

LOL - damn, I should have finished off with that.

Well done - the first time I saw that it was an April fools thread accusing the link of being a government troll - I nearly fainted.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Welcome to the wonderful world of the in joke, the clique, the undercurrent, the back channel, the workaround.

In order to know what or who Sublimecraft is talking about, one has to have preparatory knowledge of the individuals involved and their post history, be familiar by long association with their usernames, and so on. Tis a cypher which relies on familiarity with the subject matter.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Ill point it out then when they appear. Btw, hi Mr. You are mentioned
edit on 28-9-2015 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Government troll?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

Yes I am. How could you tell?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Oh thought u wer on bout me..

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar

my favorite member

Just so ya know!

smooooooth!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

But what if I'm happy in my mindset and don't want to be rehabilitated? Then.....is rehabilitation even required?

Thank you, for some reason your words have given me the justification I needed to spend more of my time here 😊 I don't feel so dirty anymore...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

heeeyyy what am i, the invisible woman?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Thank you TsukiLunar, I had noticed!

Good sir, I know exactly what you mean. The people here are legendary, supportive, insightful, hilarious, and are the stuff of which a world is made. We, as a membership, have things in common, and things in which we diverge from one another, but the value we place in the collective, brings us back here time and again. This is a true community. We uphold one another, and we hold one another to account, and when all is said and done, the structure which is born from that retains a beauty and benevolence which is greater than the sum of its parts.

Sometimes words are never adequate to express ones appreciation for a person, or a thing. ATS is a thing made of people, and so the preceding sentence of this post is especially true where it is concerned.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

and how is that book coming along? hmm?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

WOW undo - that was profoundly impactful.

Check my list again, I had a epiphany and added about another 10 players and of course you are among them, I am currently revisiting threads and will add until the edit time-out permits.......because I think everyone who has influenced and interacted with me deserves a mention as well as those who have not, yet are a part of the invisible crowd!!!
edit on 28-9-2015 by Sublimecraft because: NB: I will not add the names to the end of the list, but within it so you will have to do a "where's Wally" to find it - that includes you T-Lunar and Hutch !!!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Thanks Tsukilunar , i am a little stunned to be honest . Honoured but stunned .

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

so my son and i are trying to figure out what your avatar is

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

eeek! but good to have in your corner in an emergency, i imagine!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join