It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany in a state of SIEGE

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Are you certain that is the same incident referred to in the Mail?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Germany in a state of SIEGE

Published by an UK mass media propaganda institution. You know how the brits love the krauts, don´t you?
They WANT to see us in a state of siege, that´s what they dreaming of, what they yearn of. And because of WWII it´was understable, before some decades.
But in reality, i live in Cologne, i can´t see women changing their clothes or behaviour, not one of the ladies i or others know are afraid now more then before to get raped or similiar. There is not more crime than before now on our streets, nobody is afraid to become victim of a crime more than before. Nobody feels the need to arm himself more than before.
There is a refugee home in our quarter since years. Problems, crime, riots, filthy surrounding = zero.

Sure, there are spots that are more joined than others now, that are big emergency camps, sure there are a lot of refugees now, but they will be allocated through whole germany.
I am not saying that Merkel was right to invite the whole world having not enough beds, jobs and all that for the own people. I don´t say that she was right to cause problems to other european nations with her acting, of course not.
Some people in germany know since day one that Kohls "daughter" from the GDR, where she studied propaganda and agitation, of course is just another puppet like all the other so called politicians.
But most people didn´t want to believe.

I want to say, such articles like that one from dailymail are not showing the reality, just little parts, bad looking parts.
They pick out every little thing that makes all the refugees look bad, of course for fearmongering, following someones plan.
They want us to hate each other, so now it´s time to divide the people by that Left/Right bull# again.
And if you show the people the whole time just bad things about refugees, more and more people will become rightwingers. It´s that hyping of things like rare brawls in refugee camps for example(I don´t know how strained my nerves would be after such a journey, just to see it´s not the promised paradise). Happened now the second or third time, but hundreds of thousands of refugees came.

I try to think the other way. What if i have to flee the next years, because a war breaks out (NATO, you know what i mean). Then there is a nation that says come here if you need to flee from war, from suffering or whatelse. I leave everything i have, sell everything i had, to go on a lifthreatening journey, to the promised land. The "King" invited me himself!
I have to pay some thousands for traffickers, see people dying on my way, have to run weeks through areas i never had been before, have to cross a whole continent. But suddenly there are borders again, police, soldiers, they block my way to the promised land, which invited me. I think that would be the worst case scenario for me, for the refugees around me, maybe dutch, maybe austrian, maybe any other earlier "neighbour". What now, there is no way back, we have to search another way, weeks to walk again, next border, at least we make it to the promised land.
Just to realize the the promised land isn´t the promised land we were told, nazis are burning down refugee camps, mass media tells us suddenly that nobody wants us here, more and more people are against us, inflamed by incorrect reports and the nazi-fearmongering in the web. But we had been invited by your "King". If somebody told me before that all that is a big lie, i wouldnt have come to your country, the not promised land.
And i would never understand why they hate us refugees then instead of the "King" and his royal household...

Fearmongering in the situation now works like this: Never show something good that works, just show the problems. If you take a picture, watch out that you only have young men on the screen. Say that 99% of the refigees are young men then. Tell that they are all religios blinded people, muslim terrorists, ready for war.

How many refugees came to us the last weeks, and what happened since that?
How many women got raped? How many people robbed by refugees? How many killed? How many terrorattacks did we have?
We have problems, sure, because the refugees or migrants come all at once, after Merkels inviting. Who wonders?
And it´s not Merkel and Co that have to deal with the problems now, it´s not the wealthy they have to deal with it now, as usual.
But thats not a reason to threat the refugees as second or third class people, it´s not a reason to agitate.
They are, as we are, just chesspieces on the chessboard, called world for the people, but used as a game by the "rulers".
It wasn´t a refugee that invited the whole world by mass media!
Not the average german people made the laws we taxpayers have to follow!
Not the employees made jobs to wage slave jobs, splitted one "healthy", fair job in three slave jobs!
It´s not the average german taxpayer that sells arms to the whole world, causing crises which force people to flee!
It´s not the average german fellow cizizen that serves the banksters, the economy, the globalists corporate groups!

People have to start to use their brains again, and then to learn to "hate" the right people for the things that happen now, and they hate the wrong people for!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I have to bite!
I've read the 1st couple of pages of this thread and I'm extremely saddened to think people on ATS would fall for this BS propaganda , 1stly we are all Humans on this planet together...That's 1 earth and 1 race of people, Borders have been created by Invaders, Imperialists and winners of wars to protect the greed of said Elitists and not for our benefit!
To blame people risking everything in life to escape evils you in the west couldn't even imagine happening to you is pretty ignorant bordering sick really.
What is it really that makes you hate? What in your personal life do you fear is threatened? Who is creating this situation and why? ...Answer these questions and even try to imagine being in their position if you can(I know it is really hard) but to be empathetic is a valuable virtue, do not think that makes you weak as in fact it makes you a lot stronger than haters!
Love and peace to all men and not just inside your man made borders!!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
you assume these people will even submit to western law.
To be true to Islam means they follow only sharia law, which is not going to attempt to prosecute them for anything they do to westerners. Third, prison doesn't teach people how to be better citizens. Its teaches people how to be better criminals.

This ^
This is what we have been finding out for a few years here in France. There is no desire to integrate the host country, no will to live by it's laws. To do so is against their religion and an offense to their God.
Prison is turning out to be one of the biggest sources of radical islamic recruiting here. That is one of the reasons the laws are not enforced upon them as they are on the locals.

Yep and you guys have it better than the Swiss. The Swiss are receiving about 1000 a day into a population of only 9 million. The new arrivals get free housing plus more money each month than a Swiss retiree gets after working a life time. All those talking about Jews, Vietnamese, Germans or whoever have absolutely nothing to do with the Muslim belief system that has been ingrained into their very soul since childhood ..

Not directed at you Bluesma; for we are on the same page........ If your daughter or your wife is molested by one of the convert or off with your head crowd maybe then you will see the lunacy of letting your country be over ran by a people whose idea of assimilation is for you to convert to their wishes, their laws, and their brand of religion.

All of Europe will look like Sweden if given time; or worse and it is just beginning.
youtu.be...

edit on 28-9-2015 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
So I can go to a foreign country and force my beliefs on the locals?
Seems rude..

Only if it's a western country. Notice how rich ME countries (SA, Qatar, UA Emirates, etc) won't take them in. They're smart and know what's going to happen.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Are you certain that is the same incident referred to in the Mail?

goo.gl...

Sure is. The accident daily mail refers to happened in june..you can see in the link i posted that the month of june or "juni" in german is mentioned.
edit on 28-9-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: edit

edit on 28-9-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: edit

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I've honestly had enough with the whole Middle East. We don't need them here. They hate us in Minnesota. They think we are all rich and they don't get enough government assistance, they turned my hometowns south and east side into a ghetto. Yea, you who are wealthy don't see the same way maybe, well, eventually you will. Let's take care of our own citizens.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Not to cause a drift, but my work takes me places I hope no human being ever has to go. Let's just say they call me SANE, but sometimes I think I have to be insane to keep doing my job. So I feel compelled to inform you that very few rapes are reported. Almost none are reported on.

So just because you don't see a news report locally or on the internet, it does not mean it didn't happen. The number of rapes that occur every minute is mind blowing. No one is safe from this type of assault. Babies, children, the elderly, men, women, teens, college age, all fall victim to this type of assault.

In groups where you see high levels of rage and aggression, it is very likely that this type of assault would often occur.

edit on 28-9-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word drop.

edit on 28-9-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Fix

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00

Has to work both ways....no good to me or my kids if I love those that will still cut my head off or rape my daughters. I don't see much love coming from their end.

Sorry but that's my viewpoint and I'm sticking by it. I have experience of living amongst these people so feel entitled to an informed opinion but alas thats bigotted or racist or whatever I don't bloody care anymore! When your daughter has been mugged by an asian gang, get back to me with all ya love, when your parents have been beaten up by an asian gang, again get back to me and spread the peace because in all sincerity these people laugh at us

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Miami as well.

A huge melting pot.

All of the Carribean (Cuba, Haiti, etc.), Central America, South America. Tons of Canadians in the winter.

Luckily the Canadians go back home.

edit on 28-9-2015 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00

Where do you live? Disney land??

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Ok thanks gonna email the DM now lol not happy at false information

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Ddrneville
This is not going to go well, Germany still has some very active right wingers.
IMO it's going to be Rostock-Lichtenhagen all over again (times 10)

That potential does exist. I think its a bit of a tinderbox situation right now. It will be interesting to see if its sparks or rain that drives the solution.

I wonder why we haven't heard anything from Germany's skinheads yet.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I think this is a good time to remind us of how easy
it is to manipulate when emotions are high.
Here's a thread is about how our media, and
supposed allies, lie to incite us to anger and violence.

The links below are the supposed celebrations of Palestinians
after the 9/11 attacks . Complete BS.
Pay close attention , There are ALOT of these tactics going on right now.
People are People don't fall for their dirty tricks and propaganda.
The war machine is hungry.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-9-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: clean up

www.dailymotion.com...
edit on 28-9-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: link

www.snopes.com...
edit on 28-9-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: link

edit on 28-9-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: more

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I'm super jealous of your travelling during those years, I bet Kabul was in fact beautiful and amazing.

So we are on the same page, I just misunderstood where you were coming from.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Germany in a state OF SIEGE?

That's funny, I don't see any ballista, catapults, trebuchets, AGMs, GGMs, motars...

However I do see A CRISIS.

A siege? really? your colleague Majikthise might disagree.

edit on 28-9-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Killem All and Let God killem again.

I'm evil like that

Well of course John Wayne was a Nazi or was he ashkeNAZI? Troubled world = troubled people. Dont expect me to take responsibility if you wont.
edit on 28-9-2015 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Oh God Kabul was like uber hippy Heaven so was Iran and parts of Iraq. Unfortunately, my boyfriend at the time got so fed up with trying to save me from the numerous assaults on trains and in the villages he sent me home lol but hey was still a mad experience.

On a side note it must be so awful now for the women to have regressed to such a medieval way of life. They can only imagine I suppose from tales their grandmothers will tell them of hanging around coffee bars and record shops in mini skirts and I'm sure they will be shaking their heavily veiled heads at such tales. Sad

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I've been searching around the various Combat 18 websites and the White Knights but it seems most are defunct now which is probably just as well

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport
Your post is Paranoia at its best, pure ignorance at worst but I'll reply!
I live in the UK where we have many an ethnic group living amongst us, I've lived in some of the most deprived/oppressed places we have and have never and mean never come across what you spout, We have rapes everyday and murders not to often but no one group can be blamed for all the crime happening in the UK, to blame one group and ignore the rest is very dangerous and extremely racist...without you even knowing it!

Good god your from Yorkshire like me...I'm ashamed to say that!

Jimmy Saville ? Dunblane massacre? Hungerford massacre? John Worboys (102 victims), Peter Sutcliffe, Dennis Nilsen ...plus hundreds more!!! You get my drift?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join