It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany in a state of SIEGE

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
www.middleeasteye.net... iot-breaks-out-german-refugee-shelter-tensions-rise-1362611071

Over the weekend, another riot broke out in the central town of Calden apparently after an Albanian migrant cut in line at the makeshift tent city, prompting rebuke from an older Pakistani man. The incident quickly escalated with the Washington Post reporting that some 300 migrants ended up attacking each other with pepper spray and metal pipes. More than 50 police reportedly fought for hours to restore order, with three people hospitalised for their injuries, local officials said.

The riot came on the same day that Germany's biggest police union said authorities should impose an “apartheid” system in refugee centres to separate Christians and Muslims after a string of flare-ups. Some conservative politicians have backed the call, but most have rejected any such segregation.

On Tuesday last week, dozens of Syrians and Pakistanis came to blows Tuesday in a camp in the eastern city of Dresden while in late August clashes, that appear to have broken out after a Koran was defaced, landed 17 people in hospital in the central German town of Suhul.
- See more at: www.middleeasteye.net...

edit on 2-10-2015 by johnb because: bolding

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

We can't be aware of the daily goings on all over the country in different towns

Yes we can!

We hear from violence in housings for asylum-seekers all the time, but a siege wouldn't go unnoticed.

Those people came straight from a war into these overcrowded places, where we see conflicts as the authorities can't handle this with decency. You see the strategy of tension unfolding, wait for the next news of burning housings due to Neo-Nazis or clashes between asylum-seekers. Daily fail on a daily basis, the elite delivers assuredly.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I think you mix up some things here. Marx lived a little time before and our guy with the mustache used to send Marx' followers to not so funny camps. But why bother about details? Who cares about reality when we are above top secret, right?

You definitely missed what I was saying.

Marx's mustache looked funny with his bright white beard.

Marx's idealogy caused the Bolshevik revolution, led to the rise of Stalin, caused Holodomor, created Mao, created/destroyed North Korea etc etc.

Hitler is responsible for the death of millions.

MARX is responsible for the death of 80-100million, and still to this day people suffer under his idealogy in N. Korea

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Does anyone think that maybe Russia, Israel, America,Iran or someone dropped the seed YOU HAVE TO LEAVE NOW THINGS ARE GONNA GET WORSE ............. without doubt its not been a good time in these areas, but going back a few weeks propaganda apart people really started to move in a Big way ?

Any intel on this?

Who What When Ect...........

(post by Siddharta removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

THAT'S JUST SILLY have you SEEN the prices on bullets over here?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm from Hawaii and we are a melting pot of many nationalities.
The Samoans do not push their Samoa on the Tongans.
The Japanese do not push their Japan on the Chinese.
The Chinese do not push their China on the Hawaiians.
Instead they mostly enjoy the Filipino food.
This does not happen with people who follow radical islam regardless of their nationality or race.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
Hehe, you gave me a laugh. And still Breivijk seems to be a beginner compared to your shootings.
My Gosh! I thought, Obama would cry!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

We move a great deal of fingers on combatting ISLAMIC terrorists.
BLOOD has been lost too.
MAYBE not correctly, but Sweden isn't under US jurisprudence and the EU can thank MERKEL for this latest issue.
If thought it was bad NOW wait and see how the tender hands of Russia cause them to run.
You can' call our troops in when you about to be overrun and the money is threatened otherwise they will let you burn.
THEY didn't ask the American Populous OBAMA,BUSH(WE think they are assholes too but some prefer THIER assholes) and the others will do what their party wants I suppose you could blame us for not forming a coup but THAT might be worse.
edit on 2-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
I don't blame you for anything. But please,step away from the sun. I don't like to sit in the shadow.

edit on 2-10-2015 by Siddharta because: I hate foreign languages. Why don't you imbeciles speak mine?

(post by 8675309jenny removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

hmm think you'll find that sentence is Dutch actually

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

hmm think you'll find that sentence is Dutch actually

Yea, I know, it's close enough though that the wife understood it.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Closed for review.

Reopened -

ATTENTION PLEASE:

The topic is not opinions of each other or personal insults! Please review the post at the link below.

Any more of this and post removals or posting bans WILL follow.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555

Community Announcement on Decorum - Please Read

edit on 10/2/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

edit on 2-10-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
OOOOOO,this one is a DEAD giveaway...swedishsurveyor.com...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join