It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany in a state of SIEGE

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Have you ever had to deal with a problem and someone sat beside you shouting and crying: "You can't fix it! You ruined it! You screwed it up!"
That can be very disturbing, you know.
Even in simple situations, like that guy or girl beside you, when you are driving the car. Such people can not only ruin your day but also ruin whole projects.

We are dealing here with real world problems. Serious problems. We have to react to many things we had not expected.

And here you are, shouting and screeming "This is the end! I tell you! I always told you!"

Of course, in the end you could be right. If you only find enough people who follow your lamenting and whining instead of rolling up their shirtsleeves and do what has to be done.

Indeed the whiners are starting to get more followers day by day. Congrats! In a few weeks you can say, you said it before - maybe. But maybe a few can do all the work for the whiners - as usual.
If the whiners should win we would have a big problem - with the Neo-Nazis.

But okay: The stage is yours. You had family in Germany who talked to the people using interpreters, you said? Okay, continue.

edit on 1-10-2015 by Siddharta because: an i for an i

(post by 8675309jenny removed for a manners violation)
(post by 8675309jenny removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: 8675309jenny

More than 137 people were raped by immigrants in Sweden by LAST YEAR ALONE.

You didn't just compare rape to murder, did you? Is that your argument now? How many muslim extremists killed Germans since 1989? None?

We didn't talk about all the other cases of right-wing extremist violence yet. So you think all the numbers are wrong and there is not a single problem with this oldest form of terrorism in Germany?

You are funny indeed. Let's have a beer at times, that would suit our bearts perfectly.

God look at you! A perfect specimen! You are like the proto-Marx-reincarnate. Absolutely magnificent!! Truly astounding.

It was YOU who brought up the 137 murders and even posted the link. But you know that and you now seek to twist and manipulate and try to turn it back on me.

Obfuscation, redirection, deception and terrorism are your tools.

You forgot Saudi-Arabia, just to name another player.

So... you wanna blaim the jews and think rape is murder?
Ahja. Whatever.

And yet again, you literally follow the Marxist agenda handbook lock-step, trying to imply anti-Semitism and slander anyone You feel threatened by.

Newsflash: Israel is the most multicultural nation in the middle-east, and saying ISRAEL are responsible, is NOTHING LIKE blaming "the Jews". But of course you knew that already. You are so predictible in how you play your cards; because it's always the same stale bag of tricks with the Marxist agenda.

Everyone is waking up to reality though, Marxists are jesters in the court. Since the people never change willingly, do you plan to do it like last time and force "a better way" on the people?? Murdering tens of millions just like last time ??

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Wtf. First you write this :

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
"How do you know they are German? For that matter, how do I know you are? Anonymous posts on a public forum...Anecdotal opinion. Thats the best you can come up with? Show me some real evidence with cited references and links. Prove "every single German on this thread has debunked" anything, or that they are even German."

Than you write this:

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
This just in....

I have family in Germany at this very moment. I had asked them to inquire directly of the local citizenry how they feel about the influx of Islamic refugees. Here are the answers they just received. (and no, for the nay sayers, you are not getting their personal information to verify their statements - you are going to have to accept it the same way you expect

Lol. You dont believe in personal accounts,yet you use them yourself !!! Ofcourse you suddenly have family in Germany. Funny how you didnt tell us that earlier in this thread.[snipped]

Yes, that is exactly what I wrote. And I cant help but notice you did not answer me. Nice try at confusing the issue but the people reading this are not dumb enough to fall for it and neither am I.

I said I was going to hold the people who deny with no substance to the same standard you hold me to. You made some statements in your posts that you have not supported in any way. I want you to show me the references and the links to credible sources that support your statements. Something you still haven't done, even though you obviously saw the request.

As for me using personal accounts, I have not changed at all. I wont accept people like you demanding that I have references and links to everything I say when you fail to provide the same. And I am still waiting for you to cite your references. I have a feeling its never going to happen, but I will wait and see.

As for me 'suddenly' having family in Germany, what is your point? I have family travelling Europe as we speak. I asked them to talk to the locals and see how they felt and posted their response as soon as I got them. If you don't like my sources, and you don't like this thread, then please accept my invitation to leave and not come back.

So the ball is in your court hypocrite. You demand I cite references and provide links to credible sources every time I say something. Now I am demanding the same of you. Put your money where your mouth is for once and actually do something for a change. Everyone can see the chain here. They know what I am talking about, and so do you.

Waiting....

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Ignorant is continually ignoring the fact that this thread is about the violence and potential terrorist acts of refugees and extremists pretending to be refugees flooding in to Germany.

Well they should have thought about that before participating with NATO in all violence that led to the "flood of refugees". You're worried about the potential violence from displaced persons, I'd be more concerned about the reactions from thugs as portrayed here.

Completely pointless and a waste of time and space. Its after the fact. Do you want to respond to the topic or try to insert your own, as in the reactions of the thugs YOU chose to portray?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00

It amazes me that you seem to imagine that media isn't fully supporting mass immigration monolithically. I mean most everything around us seem to be designed to tell us all about how wonderful multiculturalism is - they even cover up identities and mess around with statistics to lie about the issues surrounding it. Yet you imagine it is the opposite. How do you manage to reconcile that in your head?

I live in Sweden. The atmosphere over in the UK can't be that different. In here I only see fools attacking the source instead of talking about the real issues.

Amusing.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta

Have you ever had to deal with a problem and someone sat beside you shouting and crying: "You can't fix it! You ruined it! You screwed it up!"
That can be very disturbing, you know.
Even in simple situations, like that guy or girl beside you, when you are driving the car. Such people can not only ruin your day but also ruin whole projects.

We are dealing here with real world problems. Serious problems. We have to react to many things we had not expected.

And here you are, shouting and screeming "This is the end! I tell you! I always told you!"

Of course, in the end you could be right. If you only find enough people who follow your lamenting and whining instead of rolling up their shirtsleeves and do what has to be done.

Indeed the whiners are starting to get more followers day by day. Congrats! In a few weeks you can say, you said it before - maybe. But maybe a few can do all the work for the whiners - as usual.
If the whiners should win we would have a big problem - with the Neo-Nazis.

But okay: The stage is yours. You had family in Germany who talked to the people using interpreters, you said? Okay, continue.

My God you over-reacting sensationalists just don't quit do you?

You aren't dealing with real problems. You are denying they exist. And this is not something WE didn't expect. Its something YOU didn't expect. A lot of people saw this coming, but not all. And when we try to warn you, all you can do is exaggerate and lie about it. You have me shouting "This is the end". Come on already. I am not shouting, nor was I at any point in this thread. I was not saying "This is the end" and I never did. Your lies, not mine.

The whiners I was referring to are people like you on this thread, not the refugees.

I have, not had, family in Germany who spoke to locals, with some help from the guide who assisted with any language barriers. For the most part interpretation was not needed but they said he did help. Most of the people speak English at least a little. So what is your point? Do you even have one?
edit on 1-10-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well, this here says it all doesn't it. Karma is a bitch? Do you not realize that this is actually you admitting how ruinous, stupid and irresponsible this policy has been? Ironic..

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Germany, I hear that horrible refugee-vw-cannon-fire all day. Reporting straight from the besieged walls so to speak and in desperate need for any good support. Sharia is it then if you like, but bring enough beer that I can take the first round on me. lol...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Just to add fuel to this apparent raging fire or maybe some perspective as to how this policy of Mother Merkes' is failing her own people
Another Tenant Evicted for Refugees

This is the kind of thing that will start small and gradually build up to boiling point. I am wondering as this is a private landlord, if the landlords are going to be getting paid by the Government to house refugees more than from their regular tenants? Be interesting to find out if this was all just greedy landlords cashing in on a crisis

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I'm just having fun, you're doing very good as well. Obviously. Ya know... I didn't bring up the murders only, just read the damnd article or let it be.

We don't have a problem with refugees at all, what you show are some exceptions of this rule of thumb. And to put things in perspective I offered an example with right-wing terror, as this topic assumes terror-potential on refugees behalf.
What we do have is a problem with bureaucracy, as those refugees often go to places where we already have all the infrastructure and the local population is generally pissed off due to this overcrowding. But that is rather a fine example for failed politics if you ask me, as the gov. applied huge budget cuts and didn't build proper housing in other places instead. We have a refugee crisis for years now, nothing peculiar surprising about it. They ought to be prepared by now.

With regards to Israel you only named one player. And yes, I'm curious to know why you didn't mention Saudia Arabia for example. I was just trying to add another perspective, Israel is obviously not alone in this desaster. It's just a ridiculous claim, sorry to break that for you. If that alone makes me a Marxist - so be it.
edit on 1-10-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Just to add fuel to this apparent raging fire or maybe some perspective as to how this policy of Mother Merkes' is failing her own people

This is the kind of thing that will start small and gradually build up to boiling point. I am wondering as this is a private landlord, if the landlords are going to be getting paid by the Government to house refugees more than from their regular tenants? Be interesting to find out if this was all just greedy landlords cashing in on a crisis

I had not seen that yet. Thank you for sharing it.

I knew there was a shortage of places to put the refugees but I never imagined they would displace current residents to make room for new ones. They haven't solved the problem, only changed the person who has to deal with it. And this is not the first case and probably wont be the last.

What a disaster. Merkel was simply not prepared for any of this and acted foolishly. It would make much more sense to have a place to put people and know how many you can accommodate before you send out invitations. I hate to say it but this was handled with the finesse of a US politician. In other words, none.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Another fine example of failed politics. I think you are spot on, this "gradually build up to boiling point" you mentioned is part of the strategy of tension and thus intentional. We're not talking about incompetence anymore, don't think so.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I hate to say it but this was handled with the finesse of a US politician. In other words, none.

I read somewhere a couple of weeks ago, that when ours get here, the mayor of Detroit, has offered them Detroit.
We'll see.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Another fine example of failed politics. I think you are spot on, this "gradually build up to boiling point" you mentioned is part of the strategy of tension and thus intentional. We're not talking about incompetence anymore, don't think so.

This is beyond incompetence, even for US politicians. How sinister is the real agenda? A little disruption and chaos does a government good. But this has the potential to be more than just a little. In the article they are saying they know the refugees need to be sorted by their beliefs. In saying that, they are in fact confirming that the threat of violence is real and that they are aware of it. Yet they continue to bring in more and more. That is disturbing to say the least.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Just asking: What problem do you have with Marx?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

They should lead by example. They should give up their homes and move into a pop-up on the grounds. Not just one of them to make a cute sound bite. Every single one. Until each and everyone has given up their homes, they should not dare go to the people of the countries and ask them to give up their homes.

Of course it will never happen, but how can anyone think that there is anything sound or reasonable with their actions. Even more important, how do they think that the communities of those that are being evicted, are going to ever trust or embrace their presence? They are starting a communal war, and they have to be aware of what they are doing.

It is a travesty what they are doing to these migrants. They are luring them in and setting them up, and they are not even bothering to hide their game. They are going to set up a powder keg, then they are going to light it, and walk away. Trust me in the end they are going to make out like bandits, and walk away the guiltless heroes.

edit on 1-10-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

edit on 1-10-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Letter fix.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

In the article they are saying they know the refugees need to be sorted by their beliefs. In saying that, they are in fact confirming that the threat of violence is real and that they are aware of it. Yet they continue to bring in more and more. That is disturbing to say the least.

You are aware of religious tensions due to shisms like catholicism and protestantism for example? Of course they need to be put together to reduce conflicts. Nobody confirmed anything with that.
And they don't continue to bring more in, people continue to flee in growing numbers. We see this mess for years now.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Xactly. And some devious opportunistas will make a whole lot of moneta whilst selling believes and weapons to the right/left-winger or ropes and drugs to refugees. Hell of interesting times!

I really hope Bill Hicks was correct and life is just a ride. Geez...

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join