It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany in a state of SIEGE

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Vroomfondel

If you don't like the menu here, dine somewhere else.

I would rather prefer to add some content to this soup you dare to call a dinner, thanks. Where are the siege-weapons? Calling the Chief of Intelligence a source didn't add anything to talk about either.

So... you folks lost it completely by now? A siege is a siege and a bunch of refugees is a bunch of refugees, as a stupid hyperbole is nothing more than a stupid hyperbole. But ignorance is a bliss, we may be able to agree on that.

You tried sooo hard to sound tough and clever...and wow, what an epic fail...lmao

I guess you are suggesting you cant have a siege without medevil siege weapons? Whatever...

Here is one quote I went and found for you since you are apparently unable to find this stuff yourself. It is in regards to the influx of refugees going through Hungary to get to Germany.

These are local news reports. The word on screen there calls this a — quote — “siege.” Here, the words say — quote — “Extremists could be coming.”

link

You aren't the first person on this thread to try this lame tactic. And you aren't the first to fail miserably at it. If you had red the thread you would have seen all the links and known better than to show your a$$ like you did. But hey, you do what you want. You don't want to take my word for it. That's fine with me. I really couldn't care less. You wont take Germany's Domestic Intelligence Chief's word for it. Like you know better than he does....lmao And here is a link to the news stations in Hungary, as reported on the PBS news stations. And let me guess. These aren't good enough either, right?

I agree, ignorance is bliss. And De-nial is for de-queen. Enjoy it.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

It is in regards to the influx of refugees going through Hungary to get to Germany.

Ok, they dare to call refugees at the border a siege and crap into pants. What else you've got? So you think the grandiose Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (sounds awesome but constantly failed deliberately) has some actual information and doesn't just destroy evidence to cover-up state terrorism, as usual?

That would be something entirely new and surprising indeed. "Could be coming" is just the usual fearmongery. Security-agencies have do paint grim pictures at the wall to keep their funding, nothing new so far. Hyperbole is hyperbole, even if some Chief of staff "spills the beans" whilst only meddling with emoticons in thin air. Sorry to break that for you.
edit on 30-9-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

It is in regards to the influx of refugees going through Hungary to get to Germany.

Ok, they dare to call refugees at the border a siege and crap into pants. What else you've got? So you think the grandiose Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (sounds awesome but constantly failed deliberately) has some actual information and doesn't just destroy evidence to cover-up state terrorism, as usual?

That would be something entirely new and surprising indeed. "Could be coming" is just the usual fearmongery. Security-agencies have do paint grim pictures at the wall to keep their funding, nothing new so far. Hyperbole is hyperbole, even if some Chief of staff "spills the beans" whilst only meddling with emoticons in thin air. Sorry to break that for you.

READ!

There are numerous links throughout this thread. Its all there for you to see whenever you get of your lazy a$$ and look at it. I am sick of having to lead you whiney little ...... by the hand so you can deny and deny and deny no matter how many things you are shown or what the source is. Why should I waste my time when you don't accept what you are looking at? For that matter, why do you waste your time sitting here denying what is happening? You aren't going to convince me, I have my eyes open.

This is the last time I am going to address your whining unless you pay me for my time. And I am not cheap. Not even close. So either come up with something of substance, not more "I don't believe you or your link" or just leave. Go find a thread where you might actually contribute something of value. You completely failed to do so here.

Hungarian police say a Syrian man has been placed under preliminary arrest suspected of taking part in a riot on the border with Serbia, entering the country illegally and being a member of a group used as a front by Islamic extremists.
Police said Tuesday that the 39-year-old resident of Cyprus identified only as Ahmed H. was detained and questioned on Sept. 19.

Police said the suspect acknowledged being at the Roszke 2 border crossing during clashes in which Hungarian police used water cannons and tear gas to drive back migrants trying to break through a gate on the border.

Police said it had been informed through international law enforcement cooperation that the suspect is a member of Tabligh Jamaat, which it claims is "a cover organization used by terrorist groups to get radical people into certain target countries."

USNEWS VIA AP

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Viktator Orban and his Police-State then, no further questions. Fearhungary (pun intended), but not a single shred of proof. Thought so, thanks anyway and sorry for the fuzz. The truth hurts sometimes, ya know...

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: DeusImperator
a reply to: ManFromEurope

well I hope you can understand Dutch.

I can.

They dont respect women and should be send back to their homelands. not even 1/5th is actual syrian.

This is typical for what happens in here all the time: no facts, just some articles that all quote ONE source - and the source was not verified. The facts: there was a small local TV station that reported that 3 men had assaulted (not raped) an 18 year old women. Alledgedly the police "had seen it all happen on CCTV" and "were there within 2 minutes". The young women (and her girlfriend) succesfully chased the 3 away. Even before the police were there.

But strangely enough, the police denies it all. No images. No proof.

Also: it ALLEDGEDLY were 3 men, whom ALLEDGEDLY were from a asylum center. Now, even if that's a fact - there aren't any laws that forbid asylum seekers to have a good time on Saturday night. See, it was 3 AM on a Sunday morning, the girls (there were 2 of them) were looking for a cab. It was near the center of the city. And perhaps these three guys were simply lost and approached the girls to ask directions. The girls felt threatened - perhaps they read the nonsense posted in here - so they hit the guys with their.. ehm... handkerchiefs? Handbags? Anyway, with something scary - and these big bad ass horny outlaw foreigners that intended a good rape - just like home - just took a leap. Yeah. ATS reports: "Hoards of mean asylum seekers rape innocent girl. Sent them back! All of them!"

WOW, good job at being an apologist for people who come to your country and ASSAULT your native citizens.

Oh and news flash, very often sexual assault has been reported as simply "assault" in your ridiculously liberal PC media outlets in Europe. Ya know, can't let the actual local population know what's really happening or else they might grow a pair and stand up to this massive illegal immigration wave.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Oh yeah, more silly hyperbole. I start to like this thread.

How are the numbers then, share some of your truth please! I can show you some numbers from right-wing violence. Ya know... the ones they usually don't show us sheeple for the purpose of obfuscating the real problems.

D on't look here!

Describing refugees in wave form as if we were talking Zombies here. Point taken. Utter bollocks, wave if you pass by please!

edit on 30-9-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Oh yeah, more silly hyperbole. I start to like this thread.

How are the numbers then, share some of your truth please! I can show you some numbers from right-wing violence. Ya know... the ones they usually don't show us sheeple for the purpose of obfuscating the real problems.

D on't look here!

Describing refugees in wave form as if we were talking Zombies here. Point taken. Utter bollocks, wave if you pass by please!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA who funded the little study in your link? You know all you ever have to do to find the agenda with a study is find out who PAID FOR IT.

And 137 killed SINCE REUNIFICATION???

ONE-HUNDRED & THIRTY-SEVEN?? In 25 years??!?!?!?!? HAHAHHAHA. That's an average summer in Detroit. You joker you. Aha you so funny!!!

More than 137 people were raped by immigrants in Sweden by LAST YEAR ALONE.

You people are unbelievable. It's beyond sad. It makes me want to use words like "st*pid, disgusting, fool, or idi*ts"

But no, you're none of those. You're just really "SMART" in your own special way... Even if you didn't attend the Frankfurt School yourself, you blithering liberal geniuses in Europe have been so brainwashed, so indoctrinated with the cultural Marxism, that you choke without a steady stream of the suicidal idealogy. Gasping in fear at concepts like self-reliance, responsibility and good of one's people.

There's hundreds of pages of the following media on any video site around the web. But it will not convince you, because you are PART OF THE PROBLEM For every 1 like you, there are thousands who are still HUMAN inside, and these videos are for them; the human beings who wish to preserve HUMANITY and DECENCY. These videos reveal the TRUTH, and more importantly, we fight to expose people like yourself "publicOpinion". Funny username in fact, since the tide is turning against you and your kind. You are being shown as the GENOCIDAL evildoers you all are.

Real, genuine, DECENT humans now work every day in every country to end your hate and culture-cide. You and yours are being defeated on every front and if you keep pushing, it will be YOUR movement who causes the bloodshed.

Just like the Bolsheviks; just like your kind did last time; the deaths and misery of 80+MILLION people. How many are you aiming for this time?!?!?!

edit on 1-10-2015 by 8675309jenny because: spelling and broken youtueb link

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
a reply to: Hyperia

I know plenty about Sweden, I have Swedish ancestry in my family, as well as German & Irish. You sure make ignorant assumptions.

Also, My neighbor is from Sweden, and he fled that hell hole (his words) 12 years ago because of the hordes that have taken over. He said the Country changed vastly after joining the deranged EU.

He told me that he feared for his two daughters safety once they started attending College, he did not want them to get raped by some women hating immigrant bigot.

Yeah well the rise in rapes over there by your beloved hordes are well documented, its common knowledge. Your disinformation and distorted reality does not change that fact. ~$heopleNation

So he moved to USA ? Wrong country to move to if you dont want to get raped.

goo.gl...

According to these statistics USA is number 3 in number of rapes. How about cleaning your own backyard first ?

According to RAIIN, Every 107 seconds, someone in the United States is sexually assaulted.

edit on 1-10-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

yeah ive done been poor yet i am getting fatter , i cant be to bad off(or amI)?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: intrptr

yeah ive done been poor yet i am getting fatter , i cant be to bad off(or amI)?

Depends, typically poor people have to stretch their money to eat all week, that means buying cheaper, more fatty foods.

But I get the domesticated part. I used to be free, poorer economically, but richer in spirit. Keeps us humble, more honest, more caring about others plight.

You want the full Monty, go off grid for a while. See the world from the outside, looking in. Whole different perspective…

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

You people are unbelievable. It's beyond sad. It makes me want to use words like "st*pid, disgusting, fool, or idi*ts"

How ignorant is focusing on the rapists in the world, while ignoring the governments that destroyed the countries all these refugees come from?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

That doesn't really make for a good comparision considering the sheer size of America as opposed to Sweden

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I know plenty about Sweden, I have Swedish ancestry in my family, as well as German & Irish. You sure make ignorant assumptions.

Also, My neighbor is from Sweden, and he fled that hell hole (his words) 12 years ago because of the hordes that have taken over. He said the Country changed vastly after joining the deranged EU.

He told me that he feared for his two daughters safety once they started attending College, he did not want them to get raped by some women hating immigrant bigot.

Yeah well the rise in rapes over there by your beloved hordes are well documented, its common knowledge. Your disinformation and distorted reality does not change that fact. ~$heopleNation

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

goo.gl...

According to these statistics USA is number 3 in number of rapes. How about cleaning your own backyard first ?

According to RAIIN, Every 107 seconds, someone in the United States is sexually assaulted.

Funny how the top 3 on your list are all supposedly multicultural f*cking utopian melting pots ain't it?

YOu blew your own argument out of the water there too buddy, Sweden was higher than the US.

That alone speaks VOLUMES about the reality of the situation!! SWEDEN. A country where rape was almost unknown, has been the #1, full-speed ahead, immigration loving, multicultural Marxist, 'progressive', white-guilt, self-hating capital of the world for decades now. And in that short time their rape rate increased 1400%

SWEDEN!! FFS, it used to be one of the nicest countries in the world.

HAHA you blowed up your own battleship there mate!

By the way. The house next t mine is owned by a Finnish guy, but he rents it out as a vacation home, and it's mostly Scandinavians who stay there. There was a family staying the past 2 months here, and we were just talking 3 days ago. I assumed they were Finnish, but the mom corrected me and said they are Swedish. So I thought I would ask about the immigrant situation over there.

My words were literally "so how is the immigrant situation in Sweden"

Her immediate reply without any hesitation "F**KING TERRIBLE!!!!"

And she confirmed that there are entire small towns and neighborhoods where police won't go anymore.

So guess what, do you know who I trust, mainstream liberal braindead media? Um, nope, I'll take the word of a local native Swede ANY DAY BUDDY.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

How ignorant is focusing on the rapists in the world, while ignoring the governments that destroyed the countries all these refugees come from?

So it's a big conspiracy between the US/UK/Aus/NZ and other allies to destroy the middle east?

Look, you won't get much argument from me for non-interventionist policies. I absolutely HATE how my birth-nation tries to meddle in everyone elses business.

But I suspect there is one major player behind the scenes that we (as ever) are not allowed to talk about: ISRAEL

The only nation that stands to gain from all of the current events and depopulation of the MIddle East is Israel. And they have the ability to pull the strings of the US/UK too.

And is it a coincidence that ISIS are basically clearing house in Israel's neighbors whilst Israel seeks expansion? And yet a further coincidence that Israel are refusing any immigrants/refugees, and even more, they are actively deporting the refugees they currently have.

Yes it has to make you wonder hmmmm?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Are you sure that Israel pulls the strings? Or was it put there by the occult masters that reside in Britain as a cat amongst the pigeons?

Or something else?

edit on 1-10-2015 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Totally agree with all that, thanks for clarifying your position, sorry about the surge of crime against women, too.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

That doesn't really make for a good comparision considering the sheer size of America as opposed to Sweden

Those stats are per capita. If they werent,China would probably end up as number one considered its large population

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

goo.gl...

Funny how the top 3 on your list are all supposedly multicultural f*cking utopian melting pots ain't it?

YOu blew your own argument out of the water there too buddy, Sweden was higher than the US.

That alone speaks VOLUMES about the reality of the situation!! SWEDEN. A country where rape was almost unknown, has been the #1, full-speed ahead, immigration loving, multicultural Marxist, 'progressive', white-guilt, self-hating capital of the world for decades now. And in that short time their rape rate increased 1400%

SWEDEN!! FFS, it used to be one of the nicest countries in the world.

HAHA you blowed up your own battleship there mate!

By the way. The house next t mine is owned by a Finnish guy, but he rents it out as a vacation home, and it's mostly Scandinavians who stay there. There was a family staying the past 2 months here, and we were just talking 3 days ago. I assumed they were Finnish, but the mom corrected me and said they are Swedish. So I thought I would ask about the immigrant situation over there.

My words were literally "so how is the immigrant situation in Sweden"

Her immediate reply without any hesitation "F**KING TERRIBLE!!!!"

And she confirmed that there are entire small towns and neighborhoods where police won't go anymore.

So guess what, do you know who I trust, mainstream liberal braindead media? Um, nope, I'll take the word of a local native Swede ANY DAY BUDDY.

So i know a swedish guy who says that it isnt all that bad as the media tries to portray it..i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy. Spear me those arguments. Your point is that only immigrants rape women ? A white guy would never rape anyone...all those raping s in the US are commited by brown people,right ? Lol.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Ignorant is continually ignoring the fact that this thread is about the violence and potential terrorist acts of refugees and extremists pretending to be refugees flooding in to Germany.

The fact that its only the liberals who cant seem to stay on topic is what makes me want to use those same words, just much more often...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Viktator Orban and his Police-State then, no further questions. Fearhungary (pun intended), but not a single shred of proof. Thought so, thanks anyway and sorry for the fuzz. The truth hurts sometimes, ya know...

You are in denial. Quit mashing daddies keyboard and go read a book.

You wouldn't know truth if it bit you on the butt.

How will you be paying for todays session? - I take pay-pal, credit cards, and cash if you have three forms of ID.
edit on 1-10-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join