It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany in a state of SIEGE

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Small towns such as Heidenau and Freital have earned nationwide notoriety as neo-Nazis and angry residents have hurled abuse at people fleeing war and misery -- and rocks at police sent to protect those seeking a safe haven.

It is amazing to me that these people are being made out to be bad guys here.

Is their behavior racist or xenophobic or are they pissed because the government without any notice, without involving them, without any plans, just expects them to stand graciously by, while huge groups of strangers are dumped into their communities?

It is the same as blaming the guys that beats the thief he finds robbing his hen house after he had shared with him his meal.

If these people had been made part of the plan and been given a choice, maybe their response would have been different. People do not take pleasure in anything that is shoved down their throats.

Well said. And it is worth repeating also, its not just far right or left extremists in Germany, its islamist extremists in there too. Which is exactly what the locals are upset about. They are being forced to change their way of life to accommodate refugees who refuse to change to fit their new home. No one likes being put in that situation and when it affects your home, and looks like it will be permanent, it gets people pretty riled up and rightfully so. Home is where you are supposed to be able to go and escape the things that are a danger to you. When those things are brought into your home, where are you supposed to go? Who do you turn to when the people who should be protecting you are the ones putting you in harms way? Its no wonder they aren't happy.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

I dont know history? You and your ideology are as a kid, you know why the charges increased cause they made moral law into place,( how did you feel at the moment ), how many is convicted, oh the same number as before we took in those invading hordes. But you know about Swedish law dont you?

The law came into place 2005 April 1st, oh its the same percentage as the same as Europe when it comes to convictions, but hey you knew that right? No?

If you understood the moral and ethical code of this nation, you would understand why they file a police report.
You dont live here, and you dont understand the culture unless its based on a show.

People like you are the reason we DONT ACCEPT AN AMERICAN unless HE IS A FREE MASON for citizenship, but you can dream about us being vikings and stuff.

Its your ideology talking

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I think that you'll be lucky to hear about anything from the outside World after they throw you into a labor camp. ~$heopleNation

Even if they sugar coat it as displayed in the movie "The Giver", if will be a robotic world completely devoid of color, free thinking, and individualism.

I have tried to find some redeeming truth in all religions, but I have not found God to be truly the center of any of them. They all claim they believe in God but known of them want their followers to trust God.

They all believe the God that created everything, loves all of his creations, is capable of all things, but being able to speak to them one or one or is incapable of making himself understood without a translator or an intermediary. I have serious trouble believing any guy that just steps up and says I have been sent to you by God and if you do not believe my every word and do exactly what I say, you will surely die and you will burn in hell for eternity.

If that happened today, you would have him taken away for evaluation, not worship him. The only way you can accept anything that any religion claims is by faith. Which means that you accept that there is no way to prove any of the claims, but you believe because you choose to believe. Again, if a person said they can turn straw into gold or can give you the ability to fly without aide of any device, you would have them evaluated.

My problem with all of this has absolutely nothing to do with religion. It is because it is devoid of all commonsense.

edit on 30-9-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Spelling correction.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Could the original sin have swapped the name? Im just saying, could it maybe have become a commonsense? No?

Could maybe all of the sins, become a common sense? No?

You still wonder why Sweden is left alone? Why all the major institutions are here? A yes its the utopia.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
There are 23 million people currently unemployed in Europe. Some country's have 50% youth unemployment. A lot of them would already be previous "Immigrants", Africans etc.
But the EU says they need more immigrants to fill jobs???
Is there any wonder people, already living there, are starting to get a little aggravated.

Yes, my country (The Netherlands) now has 600.000 unemployed. I can appreciate that you can't understand how it is that we have "that many" unemployed people - but still need new workers. But we do.

Some facts: we have 17 million citizens. 8 million of them are either too old ( over 65 y) or too young (less than 15 y) to be allowed (or expected) to work. So, we have a workforce of a little less than 9 million people.

Of these, roughly 7 percent are unemployed. Most of these 600.000 do not WANT a job (and with valid reasons!): roughly half of them is not able to work due to illness. A significant group still goes to school (especially the group between 15 and 25). Then there are those that take care of parents or other kin. And many in the remaining group of unemployed aren't hired because of their age (55+) or already saved enough to retire early.

Actually, 81 percent of the unemployed do NOT want to find work - and as I just pointed out: with valid reason. Our government has programs to change the attitude towards older unemployed (which are seen as too expensive, not easy to control etc. by employers), punishes students that "take too much time" by not allowing them grants and tries to get anybody with one leg and a finger to go to work too. But nevertheless we have a shortage in our labourforce. The roughly 120.000 REAL unemployed are often simply "between jobs" for a few months - I'm afraid there aren't that many die-hard, good-for-nothing lazy Dutch bastards (and that includes our non-natives)

Now, note: 8 million workers have to take care of 17 million people. We have plenty jobs - but you can't put just anybody on any job. So, we simply don't have sufficient YOUNG, ABLE people. So, yes, even though Europe has millions of people without a job - we still need new workers.

Hope you now dig it.
edit on 30-9-2015 by ForteanOrg because: less than greater than problems

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
I have no remorse for rich countries that do bad things and then cry foul when they are asked to deal with the consequences.

~Tenth

Trying this again.

The rich governments avoid the suffering they cause, and it all falls on the citizens. Have you no sympathy for the citizens?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

I know plenty about Sweden, I have Swedish ancestry in my family, as well as German & Irish. You sure make ignorant assumptions.

Also, My neighbor is from Sweden, and he fled that hell hole (his words) 12 years ago because of the hordes that have taken over. He said the Country changed vastly after joining the deranged EU.

He told me that he feared for his two daughters safety once they started attending College, he did not want them to get raped by some women hating immigrant bigot.

Yeah well the rise in rapes over there by your beloved hordes are well documented, its common knowledge. Your disinformation and distorted reality does not change that fact. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yeah I hear you, commonsense does not seem to exist anymore. Apparently to some Fools, jobs grow on trees. I actually consider it a sick and twisted mental illness. ~$heopleNation

(post by Hyperia removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

swedenreport.org...

I heard about this and I have been trying to find info from the other side. It seems to be true but I am sure there is another view point that may find this favorable.

I think it odd that there are so many that think it is obligatory for the world to be so sensitive to the needs and feelings of just one group that is involved with this mess. Tramping on the rights and concerns of all other groups involved, will only build greater animosity, with everyone feeling violated and justified in their actions.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gentledissident

And just which rich countries might those be exactly?
Greece? nope Hungary no again Romania? Croatia? Czech Republic?
These countries, the smaller less wealthy countries that were damn near forced into the EU, are the ones that are suffering already and this refugee crisis is affecting their already poor economy and straining already underfunded resources,and through no fault of their own. They have their own problems, their economies are unable to compete with those of the richer EU nations and as a result have been thrust into debt. They have had pushed onto them austerity measures by another country, Germany, who seem to believe that they are the Sovereigns of the EU and the new guiding light in humanitarian causes.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I think you meant to reply to tothetenthpower.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

the kind of shariah-ruled, muslim-only enclaves Steve Emerson was talking about in Britain and France do not exist in Sweden.]

Learn to read, no go zones are the same as the favelas in Brazil, poverty, drugs, all nations has the same, they are in a list, same as the NSA in the US. Same lists go through all agencies.

I'm getting tired of ya trying to get an agenda of xenophobia and call it anything you can to achieve your goals.

I want to hear I'm a racist, simple words, you think you know swedes, you don't. You don't want to, there is a reason swedes sits in all major companies, organizations and assemblies.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

swedenreport.org...

So are the police lying? Maybe they are. I am not even sure of the source, that is why I am asking.

Hyperia, I don't care if you or anyone else is racist. I have never attacked you or been rude to you. From your post I get the feeling that you are often rude and overly aggressive, when the reason is not always clear.

I read and I post for information and for learning. If you take exception to something I wrote, being rude and nasty is not going to make me want to take anything you say seriously.

I see you are passionate about this subject. I would love to hear what you have to say, however, I will not, respond to anymore of of your rude, nasty posts.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
ISIS wants to kill 100s of millions of "Non Believers" and democracy.

As per new information from German Journalist.

www.express.co.uk...

I hope my European cousins are fully prepared.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I would never want citizenship in a warped liberal minded Nation like Sweden where hordes of illegal immigrants are allowed to flood in and rape your Women. Nothing worse than cowards who won't even protect their own females. Once a strong and proud people have been reduced to yellow bellied wimps because of weaklings inside your Government. Now the lunatic Merkel will make Germany the same.

Fact: Sweden has the highest rape rate in Europe, and 2nd in the World! They also have one of the lowest conviction rates. Its because you people are a weak people, and a weak people will be eventually conquered and subjugated. You can put lipstick on a filthy pig, but it's still a filthy pig.

Honestly, I have no idea how you can defend what has happened in the last 20 years to your Nation because of your pathetic immigration policies. Your Country puts your citizens second, and worst of all your female citizens last. Grow a backbone my friend, and at least admit that you have a serious problem going on over there. Real nice Utopia. ~$heopleNation

Sweden Has Highest Rape Rate in Europe (2nd in the World)

edit on 30-9-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gentledissident

oops yup soz

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

If you don't like the menu here, dine somewhere else.

I would rather prefer to add some content to this soup you dare to call a dinner, thanks. Where are the siege-weapons? Calling the Chief of Intelligence a source didn't add anything to talk about either.

So... you folks lost it completely by now? A siege is a siege and a bunch of refugees is a bunch of refugees, as a stupid hyperbole is nothing more than a stupid hyperbole. But ignorance is a bliss, we may be able to agree on that.
edit on 30-9-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join