It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany in a state of SIEGE

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: awareness10
Here are some quotes, and they speak Volumes.

Attempts to build a multicultural society in Germany have "utterly failed",
-Chancellor Angela Merkel. hmmm? hows that one working out eh.

“Pit race against race, religion against religion, prejudice against prejudice.
Divide and conquer!

We must not let that happen here.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt

“The deal with multiculturalism is that the only culture you're allowed to disapprove of is your own.”
― Martin Amis

Clearly, it's not working out.

It doesn't seem to be working out at all. Everything about it is wrong except for the good intentions. But good intentions aren't enough. You need a real plan, the ability to make it happen, and people willing to stick to the plan. They have none of those things. Neither do we for that matter...

Agreed, it's a sad state the world is in right now. And it's hard to say what could happen next, it's like everything has been turned up high speed all at the same time, and i can see Chaos rearing its ugly head through the insanity of world leaders apart from Putin, so far anyways. I will say however the dreams i've had the past 3 days have been most interesting, earthquakes along with sudden blizzard like conditions all at once, and then ascending to another place. Really strange, but back on topic, i think many aware people aren't going to fall for most of the crap happening right now, most people i would think, i would hope are waking up to it.

Sometimes the needed 'Plan' just happens spontaneously. Where there is severe Imbalance occuring, then, Balance will take over at some point i believe, otherwise, utter destruction will endue.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Ancient Champion
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Yep and it's only going to get worse.

For right and far left extremists in Germany and Islamist extremists, all growing more and more willing to use violence as a means to an end, all pointed at each other. This isn't going to end well at all. Not unless something changes soon.

You dont know aything about Germany.Far right/left and islamic extremists are a minority in Germany. Their numbers can be compared to those of KKK in USA. They have as much influence on anything as Westboro Baptist Church has,which is zero to none. There is already 1.5 million Turks (muslims) living in Germany,and they have been living there for decades without problem. Stop spreading your childish doomsday prophecies. Quit reading daily heil,stop listening to Glen Beck and quit watching Fox News. Come to Germany and see it for yourself.

I don't have to go to Germany. The quote you have shown was originally made by Hans-Georg Maassen, Germany's Domestic Intelligence Chief. And you would know that too if you read the article.

If I have to choose between Germany's Domestic Intelligence Chief and you...guess what? I am fairly certain he knows a good bit more about this than you do. Your statements seem to be in direct opposition to his. I wonder what that means about you and your statements?
edit on 29-9-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

What quote man ? You are losing it

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

You quoted me as saying this, "Far right and far left extremists in Germany and Islamist extremists, all growing more and more willing to use violence".

Quoted. " " Quotation marks. You quoted me, and I quoted Hans-Georg Maassen, Germany's Domestic Intelligence Chief. Quoted. Quote. " "

Troll and off topic.
edit on 29-9-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You quoted me as saying this, "Far right and far left extremists in Germany and Islamist extremists, all growing more and more willing to use violence".

Quoted. " " Quotation marks. You quoted me, and I quoted Hans-Georg Maassen, Germany's Domestic Intelligence Chief. Quoted. Quote. " "

Troll and off topic.

Where did he say their numbers are growing ? Stop placing lies.1400 braindead rightwing hardliners protesting wont start a civil war ffs. Stop exaggerating in order to further your hatefull agenda.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Germany's Domestic Intelligence Chief

Atomrofl.

His predecessor got fired because he managed to destroy important data, which actually escalated the whole NSU-scandal rather quickly. What makes you think that guy could make a difference now? Power corrupts and ultimate power tends to corrupt ultimately.

You accuse others being Troll_ish but keep spitting the lies from my glorious government as ultimate truth? Deny ignorance much, do we? Funny times.

edit on 30-9-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

sorry with conversation being in the form of text i cant really perceive what ur saying, but it seems u agree with me to a certain level, wich is rare on ats, usually in these kind of threads everyone is at odds. but if i took it the right way then cheers brother

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Oh, I was agreeing with you alright. Living life at a more basic level (some call it impoverished) makes one grateful for what they have.

When you don't have much you're more grateful for what you got.

Whiners seem frivolous and self centered. Here in the West if we live indoors, have wall switches, hot water on tap, cars and bank accounts we are rich. And the most complaining it seems. We still aren't happy.

Cheers, right back… (clink)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

For right and far left extremists in Germany and Islamist extremists, all growing more and more willing to use violence as a means to an end, all pointed at each other. This isn't going to end well at all. Not unless something changes soon.

You dont know aything about Germany.Far right/left and islamic extremists are a minority in Germany. Their numbers can be compared to those of KKK in USA. They have as much influence on anything as Westboro Baptist Church has,which is zero to none. There is already 1.5 million Turks (muslims) living in Germany,and they have been living there for decades without problem. Stop spreading your childish doomsday prophecies. Quit reading daily heil,stop listening to Glen Beck and quit watching Fox News. Come to Germany and see it for yourself.

Well said. Extremists want to fan the flames of hatred, pretending everyone thanks like they do.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
If anyone wants to see how much a country can change with that great influx of foreigners, just take a Look at Sweden. I believe I read rape was up 500%. You would be a fool to think that such a large amount of people would not have an impact. I believe it's Norway is only 7%.

I don't see how Germany can financially tolerate the massive influx of refugees.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Germany's Domestic Intelligence Chief

Atomrofl.

His predecessor got fired because he managed to destroy important data, which actually escalated the whole NSU-scandal rather quickly. What makes you think that guy could make a difference now? Power corrupts and ultimate power tends to corrupt ultimately.

You accuse others being Troll_ish but keep spitting the lies from my glorious government as ultimate truth? Deny ignorance much, do we? Funny times.

So if I understand you, the original source isn't good enough. None of the other sources are good enough. Eye witnesses aren't good enough. Your own Domestic Intelligence Chief isn't good enough. But you know it all.

You are: wrong, off-topic. in violation of T&C's

If you don't like the menu here, dine somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Well said. Extremists want to fan the flames of hatred, pretending everyone thanks like they do.

I want to make sure I understand you correctly. Are you saying that Hans-Georg Maassen, Germany's Domestic Intelligence Chief, is an extremist fanning the flames of hatred, pretending everyone thinks like he does?

That is a yes or no question. It is his comments you are addressing. I quoted him.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Where did he say their numbers are growing ? Stop placing lies.1400 braindead rightwing hardliners protesting wont start a civil war ffs. Stop exaggerating in order to further your hateful agenda.

What he said.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Where did he say their numbers are growing ? Stop placing lies.1400 braindead rightwing hardliners protesting wont start a civil war ffs. Stop exaggerating in order to further your hateful agenda.

What he said.

Where? In the link provided.

Maassen spoke as Germany expects up to one million migrants this year, and after protests against refugee homes and clashes with police again rocked several towns at the weekend, mostly in the former communist East Germany.

Police and soldiers guarded two buses carrying about 100 migrants Saturday night to a shelter in the town of Niederau, in the eastern Saxony state, after right-wing protesters had rallied at the site, a former supermarket, since Friday.

More than 1,000 people also demonstrated against refugees in several towns in the eastern state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania Friday, including in coastal Stralsund where three people were wounded in clashes with counter-protesters.

In the eastern city of Leipzig, the right-wing rally "Offensive for Germany", organised by a local anti-Islam activist with about 400 marchers, sparked a larger left-wing counter-protest that police said drew more than 1,000 activists.

In the ensuing street clashes, the rival groups hurled rocks and fireworks at each other.

In the western city of Bremen unknown persons attempted to set fire to a tent set to house refugees from October.

This year alone has seen 22 arson attacks against would-be or existing refugee shelters, said Maassen, whose service is called the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution.

or this

Berlin (AFP) - A record influx of refugees to Germany has cast an ugly spotlight on its formerly communist east, which has been rocked by a disproportionate wave of racist protests and hate crimes.

Small towns such as Heidenau and Freital have earned nationwide notoriety as neo-Nazis and angry residents have hurled abuse at people fleeing war and misery -- and rocks at police sent to protect those seeking a safe haven.

Arson attacks against refugee shelters, and swastikas scrawled on their walls, have brought back dark memories of xenophobic violence that flared at the time of Germany's reunification a quarter-century ago.

or this

In the far-right hotspot state of Saxony, the upsurge of violence now threatens "an economic disaster if hatred of foreigners destroys the image of a Saxony that is modern and open to the world," its economy minister Martin Dulig warned on Wednesday.

- 'No east-west conflict' -

Chancellor Angela Merkel -- who grew up in the East -- has vowed "no tolerance" against racists, but she ducked the regional question Monday by saying: "I don't want to turn this into an east-west conflict."

The data, however, has painted a disturbing picture -- of all racist attacks recorded by the government last year, 47 percent were in the east, home to just 17 percent of Germany's population.

And of the 202 known violent attacks against refugee shelters in the first half of this year, 42 took place in Saxony alone.

Before you even start, how many do you need? How many will it take to get through? How many? You should be able to find this yourself but apparently your skillset is limited. So, I will lead you by the hand through the entire process. Just tell me how many examples you will need. I will line them up for you right here. How many?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It's too bad they didn't adopt a REAL ID act like the US did. That would have saved them. NOT

www.govtech.com...

Lawmakers are scrambling to fix a problem that could result in Idaho driver's license holders being denied entry to federal facilities nationwide by the end of the year.

The issue arose last week, when the Idaho National Laboratory began enforcing the REAL ID Act.

Consequently, Idaho licenses and ID cards can no longer be used to gain entry to nuclear power plants, to restricted portions of the Homeland Security headquarters building or - as of Jan. 19 - to INL and certain other federal facilities (see related story, at right).

Beginning in October, that prohibition extends to all secure federal facilities, including military bases, research labs, federal courts and the White House. Starting no sooner than 2016, Idaho licenses also won't be valid for boarding commercial airline flights, which are federally regulated.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

at the Nashville Scene (considered a far-Left publication) entitled: As Nashville’s immigrant population grows, Metro public schools are straining at the seams that just came in this morning and will leave it to you to read.

The Nashville public school system is deteriorating as it struggles to educate students speaking 38 languages (we have actually seen some school systems with more than that number of languages) and who come from impoverished immigrant homes, while Nashville citizens who can afford it, are pulling their kids out of the public schools.

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com...]/ex]

Others, including Allen West, pick up Nashville schools to teach Arabic

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia
Triple debt, slavery. You'll learn the hard way and I'm gonna enjoy watching it

Well I think that your own multicultural fantasy utopia will turn out to be your own demise. You can't control the chaos that is coming your way.

Oh and Debt with no military power to back it up will be slavery for your kind long before that happens to us, trust me on that one.

I think that you'll be lucky to hear about anything from the outside World after they throw you into a labor camp. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Somehow Sweden is still Sweden after generations after generations of multiculture, Muslim, catholic, Orthodox, Buddhism, oh 20 mosques in our extreme multiculture, somehow you think the culture starts at home, or in the mosque. The average IQ in Sweden is probably 20-30 percent higher than in your nation, could probably even go to fifty percent, since over half of your nation is actually considered poor or a third world nation by normal standards. We havent had a military since oh geez 200 years back? Even then we used polacks and fins, since they are taught ideals which make them useful for actually warfare. What happened to Sweden in the last meltdown, the one before that, the one before event that? What happened to Sweden during Napoleon, WW1 and or WW2... Nothing, absolutely nothing... and boy we sure had a lot of immigrants and they could practice their own culture and religion. But wait how do everyone in Sweden after a couple of generations fall in the hole, they are extremists!

We already control it, you just dont hear it, how many of those exodus immigrants came all the way here? 200, you know why we arent worried, because we have our Stasi. What you see is exactly what Sweden wants you too see.

Stop thinking you are smart. In the real world, you would pee your pants, cause its nothing like you think it is.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Small towns such as Heidenau and Freital have earned nationwide notoriety as neo-Nazis and angry residents have hurled abuse at people fleeing war and misery -- and rocks at police sent to protect those seeking a safe haven.

It is amazing to me that these people are being made out to be bad guys here.

Is their behavior racist or xenophobic or are they pissed because the government without any notice, without involving them, without any plans, just expects them to stand graciously by, while huge groups of strangers are dumped into their communities?

It is the same as blaming the guys that beats the thief he finds robbing his hen house after he had shared with him his meal.

If these people had been made part of the plan and been given a choice, maybe their response would have been different. People do not take pleasure in anything that is shoved down their throats.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

You're delusional, Rape is rampant and continues to rise as the invading hordes from the middle east flow into a once great Nation and destroy it. You don't seem to know much about history. ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join