It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Meets Pope! My Prediction: Biden Says The Pope Convinced Me To Run

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Just before departing, The Pope met with Vice President Joe Biden. In addition to considering a run for the democratic nomination against Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders, Biden has been deeply grieving over the tragic loss of his son, Beau.

With Hillary Clinton in self-destruct mode and Obama, no doubt, encouraging the VP to run against Clinton and Sanders , I believe Joe Biden will very shortly declare his candidacy.

I predict that part of his announcement will include a statement that the Pope had offered him some encouraging words of comfort in dealing with his personal and tragic loss...telling him to move forward with his life and follow his son's last wish; that he, Joe Biden, run for President. In essense, The Holy Father/The Vicar of Christ, inspired him and sanctioned his run for the office of the President of the United States.

Imagine, the impact of essentially telling the electorate that the representitive of God on earth personally and privately inspired you to seek the most powerful office on earth!

edit on 27-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

the representative of God on earth

Yeah, about that..... LOL

I am sure there are a good % of Catholics that believe that but not the overwhelming majority of us.

Anyway, I had always liked Biden before he became VP.

Best of the worst options in the Democratic Party in my opinion. Go Joe, you are better than the rest.
edit on 27-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The golden "God told me to do it" reasoning has caused more death than you and I have had hot meals.

Let's keep that church and state separate lest the US becomes a Theocratic Oligarchy.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I predict he makes a dirty nun joke.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
That would be ironic, wouldn't it?

A Democrat presidential candidate using a republican propaganda technique, invoking religion/name of God, when announcing his run for president.

It's possible, but I hope he doesn't stoop so low.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My prediction is when Biden meets the pope.

Biden turns to his aide. Whispers, 'Hey who is the old guy in a robe'

Bidens aid 'Replies.' That's the Pope, Joe!'

Biden says, Who?, A dope ?'.

Bidens aid says, 'NO,BIden that's the POPE!'.

Biden says,'Whose that ?'

Biden's aid replies, ' You know he's that guy from the Vatican. That drives around in the Pope mobile'.

Biden says,' Pope mobile ?'

Biden aid says,' Ah hell Joe just forget it, and just shake his hand'.

edit on 27-9-2015 by neo96 because: Forgive me father for I have sinned.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The golden "God told me to do it" reasoning has caused more death than you and I have had hot meals.

Let's keep that church and state separate lest the US becomes a Theocratic Oligarchy.

Pope F is a Jesuit, so technically it was a meeting amongst two politicians...business as usual.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hey, the Pope convinced Boehner to leave..

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Sad that it took an "act of God" to get that windbag out of office.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Sorry just can't help myself.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Joes on a mission from God...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Biden will get all Churched up and run on a Roman Catholic Theocracy platform.

Democrats will be curling up in fetal positions at epidemic levels.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Biden will get all Churched up and run on a Roman Catholic Theocracy platform.

Democrats will be curling up in fetal positions at epidemic levels.

Which is absurd, but should he run on a theocracy platform, he will lose miserably, just as Huckabee, Cruz, and Santorum will.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
My mentor told me way back, always respect the choice of freedom, make it an illusion, then you choose for them.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It is amazing how we scrape the bottom of the barrel for candidates to be the leader of the greatest nation on Earth. Maybe we can get Dan Quayle to run against Biden. That way we can be assured of a complete idiot as President.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ironically, the last time Biden met with a Pope...he declared he WOULDN'T run.

Biden praises Pope Benedict's integrity, jokes he won't run to succeed him
By REID J. EPSTEIN 02/11/13 02:09 PM EST

PHILADELPHIA -- Vice President Joe Biden hailed Pope Benedict XVI's retirement announcement, calling him a man of "great integrity."

But first, Biden joked that he won't be seeking to replace him.

“I am not running,” Biden said after hosting a gun violence summit here.

"I had a chance to meet with the Holy Father several months ago privately for an hour. And his decision reinforced for me that … this is a man of great integrity and looking out for what he believes is the best interest of our church. I admire him for it. I think it’s been 713 or so years since anyone has ever done that. I think he sets an incredibly high standard.”

www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Joe Biden is Knights Malta.

Choose

Jeb Bush vs Joe Biden 2016

I knew this was the ticket 18 months ago.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Biden now has TWO weeks to declare his candidacy...in order to be included in the first Democrat debate.

CNN announced its debate criteria on Monday, making clear that Vice President Joe Biden will have the chance to make it onto the first debate stage on Oct. 13, should he declare.

In order to qualify for the debate stage, candidates must have achieved an average of 1 percent in three polls, recognized by CNN, released between Aug. 1 and Oct. 10. Candidates must also declare by Oct. 14, CNN said, meaning that Biden could announce his candidacy the day of the debate and still qualify.

www.politico.com...

top topics

join