It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surrender: San Fran's iconic, last gun shop to close over new regulations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The camera in store thing doesn't surprise me. They are installing (have installed) cameras everywhere, now. At every intersection, on top of high poles to look over whole areas (with ultra zoom), at recycle centers to monitor metals sales, at construciotn sites, hiways, train tracks, bus stops, bridges, store thresholds, city vehicles, every entrance people might walk into…

even options inside home security, TV and computer screens…

The only place I got left is inside my head.

You can come and take my mind when you pry it from between my cold dead ears.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
To OP
Do you really? It's very proper regulation. It's obvious one to me and I don't know from where your shock is coming from.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I am no expert but I think this is being violated

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Honestly I am not pro-gun I just don't like to see the constitution completely ignored like this, what's next on the hit list that the Constitution protected in the past ?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
>>> Watch the old Dirty Harry movies and think if Harry Callahan could survive in San Francisco today or if he'd even want to. They could do a comedy send up TV show with a Dirty Harry type( not as ridiculous as Sledge Hammer was) cop who has to deal with the idiocy of local government and the complete social decay of the citizens.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Land of the free(as we think you should be) home of the brave.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I know! Criminals will have to take BART all the way to Oakland to buy guns.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join