It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11, new footage. Bring it on.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
For all those naysayers.

The video is simply stating facts with evidences GIVEN by the GOVERNMENT or ACCEPTED BY THE GOVERNMENT.

Now for all you bush lovers out there, ofcourse I'm bush bashing and you know why? Because it's the right thing to do infront of my eyes.

Where are the evidences that leads Osama to be guilty?
Why are all the gold in the world trade center missing after the attack?
Hmm....if you say it could've been destroyed lol kids. Wouldn't it melt?
And If you look at the "attack" you can clearly see the building being popped floor by floor with explosives instead of simply tipping over.

Bush and other governmental officials are benefitting from all of this, example bush sells weapons back to the US. wow....shocking eh?
A president benefitting from his own presidency as a merchant....hmmm OMG

Lol

Now if you want me to tell you about these other people, search for it yourself since you don't believe anything that being spoonfed to you
although supposely it's a "terrorist" attack.

Hmmm is anyone that religious to carry such attack?
Does the Koran tell people to kill others because of religius differences?
What religion is this? No simpathy for human lives?

Why is the government trying to cover up information and not release it to the public? They can say it's for the safety of the public, Is that so?
Are they trying to establish a one world order to keep us controlled like automatons by slowly rebuking our rights from our consitution.
omg omg Am I sensing logic?

Are you prepared for the bright..black future of tomorrow?
Are you prepared for your rights to be given up based on these "staged" attacks?
If I'm wrong, why is the government covering up so much from the public.

Everyone has then own opinion but it's difficult to debate with them since they have no knowledge of anykind about these topics.

This is a information warfare, Us vs Them.
Which side are you on?

gamerzhaven.us...(DIVX511).avi

Window users with codec problems use videolan
download.videolan.org...

[edit on 1-1-2005 by newkids123]

[edit on 1-1-2005 by newkids123]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sorry, you get no argument from me.

But you must convince others...it wont be easy. So far, nobody has suceeded

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It is not "new footage" that is required, it is the other videos from different locations that need to be released, what about the gas station cameras from across the road, or is everyone ignorant of the fact there ARE OTHER CAMERAS! The FBI confiscated those security tapes, they never released them, why do you think that is. Or does everyone believe there is only "one" security camera for the entire front lawn, please...

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
About those gas station video's. Last word I heard about those is that people inquired about them, got writen statements from the owners of the camera's that they were confiscated and get answers from the FBI and other authority's ranging from "no tapes were ever confiscated from those locations" to "those tapes are classified untill the investigation is finished" and "those tapes are lost".

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wow, is Bush our enemy? Look at the other non-sense that has been happening as of late. Attempts to take god/spirituality out of the world as one example, banning Christmas trees. It's just too much.

Seek truth.

Troy

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
Wow, is Bush our enemy? Look at the other non-sense that has been happening as of late. Attempts to take god/spirituality out of the world as one example, banning Christmas trees. It's just too much.

Seek truth.

Troy
I think the Christmas tree thing is next year

[edit on 1-1-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Man what's this 2005 year going to bring? You sort of want to grab on to something when the new year rolls in. I just hope our own president isn't involved in trying to destroy us or something.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If a person simply looks at the results that Bush is creating--

bankruptcy, exhausting the military, reversing all conservation,
letting industrialists plunder every marketplace and every labor law--

one certainly might wonder just which side of the war he's on.

Yeah.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Bush is a NWO puppet, that's all there is to it.

The really sad thing is, all he has to do is mention God a few times and he's got the Christian vote. Where is the Christian's spiritual discernment? The guy is a fraud!

I told my former pastor that Bush is an evil man and he got on me about getting information "off that computer." He and his wife were in my home and I was surfing the Internet. And I was surfing to sites like BushRevealed.com, AntichristConspiracy.com, and the like.
(I was surfing when he came pounding on my door. There's more to this story but it goes kinda off topic there and it's a story for another day.)

So Faux News, Communist News Network, and the papers hold the gospel truth? I think not!

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
hell dude the whole 9/11 thing is over focus on war on terrosum or somthing else.. i've heard all of this befor.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Something I find fishy is that the wall on the Pentagon where the plane hit was the only part of the pentagon that was upgraded with stronger material,it seems to me that they wanted to make sure that most of the pentagon was not damaged.
But really what does that say about the trust we have for U.S goverment?For people even to consider that thier goverment might of had something to do with this is scary.I mean it's not hard to see that the goverment lies ,lies and lies and then cover-up, anyone will admit the goverment does that... God something is very wrong here.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

as posted by newkids123

Interesting that you even included this in your presentation of this topic.
Despite what the Qu'ran (Koran) mentions in relation to killing, which is strictly forbidden, unless one is deemed an "infidel", or claims death under a Jihad, etc., "they" (Arabs and Muslims, insurgents/terrorists) are indeed killing and also killing their own kind (Arabs and Muslims), which is again forbidden. Iraq is prime example of this. There have been more Iraqis killed by insurgents and terrorists than U.S. and Coalition forces combined. They are steady using suicide car bombings to kill civilians, which happen to be Iraqi Arabs/Muslims. The Qu'ran (Koran) can and is skirted and circumvented whenever the need arises. Example, the insurgents/terrorists have now claimed that they can kill those Arab, Muslim Iraqis just for backing the voting process that is to take place.

Yeah, diffently didn't need to add what you did to your presentation, for the sole reason that it is seriously flawed. As you yourself have asserted, allow me: "omg omg Am I sensing logic"?

seekerof

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
That's true, we should look at the results, results speak loudly. The American dollar for example isn't worth hardly anything anymore. I guess one of the best things to do is to keep searching and expose the truth.

Troy

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

as posted by newkids123

Interesting that you even included this in your presentation of this topic.
Despite what the Qu'ran (Koran) mentions in relation to killing, which is strictly forbidden, unless one is deemed an "infidel", or claims death under a Jihad, etc., "they" (Arabs and Muslims, insurgents/terrorists) are indeed killing and also killing their own kind (Arabs and Muslims), which is again forbidden. Iraq is prime example of this. There have been more Iraqis killed by insurgents and terrorists than U.S. and Coalition forces combined. They are steady using suicide car bombings to kill civilians, which happen to be Iraqi Arabs/Muslims. The Qu'ran (Koran) can and is skirted and circumvented whenever the need arises. Example, the insurgents/terrorists have now claimed that they can kill those Arab, Muslim Iraqis just for backing the voting process that is to take place.

Yeah, diffently didn't need to add what you did to your presentation, for the sole reason that it is seriously flawed. As you yourself have asserted, allow me: "omg omg Am I sensing logic"?

seekerof

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Seekerof]

Lol, are you saying it's alright to kill strangers that didn't show any signs as being the "enemy" according to the religion.
It's like trying to burn off one little piece of bad hay out of a stack.

[edit on 2-1-2005 by newkids123]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
the famous doubt posting lol

Now back to the Koran.
Even if it's accepted, attacking strangers?
Lol they didn't know their religion status on which side they stood.

Would a religious group allow such attack even though it meant killing some of their believers?

[edit on 2-1-2005 by newkids123]

new topics

top topics

join