It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Calls for International Coalition to defeat ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So then, an international alliance against IS/Daesh. And yet the call of the majority is: No way, Putin only wants.../ Why now.../ It won't work.../ It's an excuse for...

I applaud him for saying what the majority of people have been calling for since this whole mess began.

Ole tus huevos Vladimir, let's see if the rest of the world will put its money where its mouth has been!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Sorry but its the same motives as anyone else.

I think Russia's motives are very different than the rest of those who are fighting there already.

But what that motive is really isn't clear at the moment...we will see as time goes on.

France and the UK didnt give a flying # about ISIS until they started shooting up city buildings and massacreing tourists.

Well everybody cries that the West is in too many ME conflicts...they stayed out as long as possible. Can't allow them to murder the innocent now can they?

USA,UK ,France, Russia and china ? We are all basically the same with our own dirty history, alternative motives and amoral actions.

Never said we weren't.

Only country thats innocent in this worlds probably iceland.

I don't know they did have a little banking problem not too long ago.

Not that it is the same, but I don't think they are as innocent as we believe.

Of course they are in a different league than the rest of your list, but I don't believe there is a country out there that is totally innocent.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

The only one's losing if Assad stays in power would be the US and it's puppets, because they would have had wasted so many time/money to overthrow legally elected president.

This has nothing to do with him being elected legally...it has to do with the way he has been treating his people who want him gone, a reason for the civil war.

What puppets are those...the ones who were elected by the people of those countries...just as Syria did with Assad?

Do you think Syrian people would give a damn about who leads their country, as long as they are safe?

You would be wrong if you think they don't, you can be safe from other outside problems, but who protects you from the person you expect to do it...seems the Syrian people have that problem now which is why they want a change.

So, why do you have a problem if Russia is there to assist their ally, as long as they are fighting the common enemy?

WHere did I say I have a problem with it?

I am just questioning their motives...if it is only about stopping ISIS great, but if they have an "accident" that involves the coalition airstrikes then it may show he had other motives for being there if it get's proven it wasn't an accident.

That's all I have said about their involvement.

<< 1  2   >>

join