It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld Admits That Flight 93 Was Shot Down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Rumsfeld made a suprise visit to Iraqi troops on Dec. 24th and revealed some "suprising" information... here in this excerpt from his transcript of his speech he gave to the troops on his visit he either was careless or deliberate in saying that Flight 93 was shot down.

"And I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten -- indeed the word "terrorized" is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be."

I think the scariest thing about the CNN page is that at the top of the transcript appear the words, "THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED."

It seems to me that if knowledge of this speech increases the controversial phrases may be edited....

Sources:

edition.cnn.com...
www.bluelemur.com...

[edit on 1/1/2005 by lockheed]

[edit on 1/1/2005 by lockheed]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thanks, already have that covered.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

join