It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're ALL Part of Lethal GE&C Experiment; Effect So Profound that Web of Life Faces EXTINCTION

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: schuyler
This is why ATS is a stupid place to get your news.

I am witness to the chem trails, and observed them becoming storms.

I have been a witness to contrails that were caused by incoming weather fronts.
Are they the same thing?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The only way this adds up is if the 13 earth ruling families, TPTB, know that they will be alive, is if they live in the earth, agartha, or they plan on leaving to another planet and then mayb come back when the population has gone down... Mayb they hop onto Niburu, with the rich that can afford travel to and from bypassing dark star/planet... Georgia guide stones!!!
edit on 28-9-2015 by ResearchNOWknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I am witness to the chem trails, and observed them becoming storms.

So exactly how did you know they were chemtrails and not contrails?

What if it all turned out to be true, and because of comments like yours, people were discouraged to speak up and stop this?

WHat if it didn't?

What then...do we just move the goalposts again?

As that is what happens when there is nothing that can back the claim of chemtrails actually existing.

The Pope already announced the new world order, (which is the one world religion). Years ago people yelled "CONSPIRACY THEORY" just like you did. Today, it is a conspiracy fact, and people are agreeing with the new world order, walking blindly into the slaughterhouse.

How is it a conspiracy fact and when did he announce this?

You do know that the new world order he is talking about is people coming together as one and share the goods of the Earth.

The Pope's new world order: Francis calls for the 'goods of the Earth' to be shared by everyone – not exploited by the rich at the expense of the poor

[url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3153552/The-Pope-s-new-world-order-Francis-calls-goods-Earth-shared-not-exploited-rich-expense-poor.html[ /url]

Not exactly what you think it is...is it?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Don't contrails dissipate after 10 min at most depending on the heat, and the chemtrails last much longer because of the materials in it instead of just being a byproduct of jet fuel being burned...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ResearchNOWknowledge
Don't contrails dissipate after 10 min at most depending on the heat, and the chemtrails last much longer because of the materials in it instead of just being a byproduct of jet fuel being burned...

Me, me me, I got this........No.

Temperatures where contrails form are always tens of degrees below zero, so heat is not a factor. Contrails will last for as long as relative humidity levels will allow. Seconds, minutes, hours, just like clouds do.

Chemtrails are a figment of the imagination that were made up by people who fancied making some cash and are believed by those who do not understand any of the above.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Im pretty new here, been snooping around ATS for a while but just pretty recently decided to join. I've had a question about chemtrails for a while, that anyone could feel free to answer, in that if these chemicals were put into the air to dumb down the masses, wouldn't all these people pointing it out kinda been an adverse effect of the trails? Not trying to be a smart a$$ at all, I'm just legitimately curious about why people think they're real. reply to: Milah

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milah
We're told by officials & MSM that these are 'condensation trails'. But we were also told some couch & chairs burning on the 1st flor WTC7 caused that high riser to fall.

Yeah, show me 1 person that said it was some couch and chairs burning that caused the TT to fall.

originally posted by: Milah
So much of society is living in a delusion... and if action isn't taken, before we know it, we'll be living/dying on another/transformed whole other planet!

Leading that group of society that is delusional would be hardcore conspiracy folks and those that refuse that they could ever remember anything wrong so we must be living in different timelines.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

nope, because aircarfts were flying above releasing the chems, and it was a clear sky, at one time there were more than 5. They created a star shape around the sun. Sorry, you will not debunk what I saw with my own eyes. Shortly after, a rainbow circle appeared around the sun. And moments later, it go cloudy. And very UNATURAL clouds at that.

I have seen contrails and they disperse leaving no trace from a normal planes, it takes awhile but they do not do what these other planes do.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So you're saying that they were spraying us in 1918 then? Because contrails have been seen to linger and spread out into cloud cover since then. As long as aircraft have been flying there have been contrails, and as long as there have been contrails, there have been persistent contrails.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The pope is a jesuit, and jesuits are the illuminati. He IS the black pope. Perhaps the one more in touch with the truth is not you. You will NOT debunk THE TRUTH. The truth is ABSOLUTE.

These ARE chemtrails, and the pope is a satanist, and the caotholics are all worshipers of lilith/astarte. These are historic facts, this is THE TRUTH. Whether you accept it or not. To anyone reading this, dont listen to these bozos, and do the research on HISTORY, and you will know what is truth and what is not. Im sick and tired of people's ignorance these days.

But hey, there is such thing as karma, and you reap what you sow. The more deceit you perform, the harder karma will hit you. Before you open your mouth, search out history and search out the facts.

The TRUTH has spoken.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I have seen contrails and they disperse leaving no trace from a normal planes, it takes awhile but they do not do what these other planes do.

Sometimes contrails sublimate a short time after forming. Sometimes they don't form at all. What's the difference between the two?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So you're saying that they were spraying us in 1918 then? Because contrails have been seen to linger and spread out into cloud cover since then. As long as aircraft have been flying there have been contrails, and as long as there have been contrails, there have been persistent contrails.

I don't know about the spraying since 1918, I only searched into what I saw. I never seen anything like it before, but it kept on happening for weeks non- stop.

There is a difference between contrails and chem trails, but to explain the science of it is complicated for me. I can only say what I observe and describe it as it is. One disperses, the other expands and create clouds. Try looking at the sky for these and observe what happens without bias, you will know the difference then.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The pope is a jesuit, and jesuits are the illuminati. He IS the black pope. Perhaps the one more in touch with the truth is not you. You will NOT debunk THE TRUTH. The truth is ABSOLUTE.

These ARE chemtrails, and the pope is a satanist, and the caotholics are all worshipers of lilith/astarte. These are historic facts, this is THE TRUTH. Whether you accept it or not. To anyone reading this, dont listen to these bozos, and do the research on HISTORY, and you will know what is truth and what is not. Im sick and tired of people's ignorance these days.

But hey, there is such thing as karma, and you reap what you sow. The more deceit you perform, the harder karma will hit you. Before you open your mouth, search out history and search out the facts.

The TRUTH has spoken.

Damn, with that many absolutes, I think I am fearful of what a conversation might entail.
I guess you win.
edit on 28-9-2015 by network dude because: fixed spelnig

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

There is a difference between contrails and chem trails, but to explain the science of it is complicated for me.

Yea, we kind of get that a lot.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Wrong. Persistent contrails spread into clouds. They have since the early 1900s, and they still do to this day. If you are claiming that only chemtrails do that, then they've been spraying chemtrails that long according to that logic.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Im sick and tired of people's ignorance these days.

Fortunately you seem to have a tremendous tolerance for your own though, so kudos for that.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I don't know about the spraying since 1918, I only searched into what I saw. I never seen anything like it before, but it kept on happening for weeks non- stop.

There is a difference between contrails and chem trails, but to explain the science of it is complicated for me. I can only say what I observe and describe it as it is. One disperses, the other expands and create clouds. Try looking at the sky for these and observe what happens without bias, you will know the difference then.

So, you don't get how contrails work, but your ignorance somehow gives you greater insight than people with decades of experience?

Yeah, whatever. You're right about one thing though, other people's ignorance is tiresome. Their conviction in their own ignorance is worse though.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

@ 2:30 This is creating DROUGHT under the guise of CLOUD SEEDING. Scandalous!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

Except that if they're pretending to cloud seed, there need to be, well, clouds. That's the point of cloud seeding, is to make existing clouds rain. Contrails can't produce rain, they also can't block rain.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Milah

@ 2:30 it shows nothing but contrails left by air traffic. Nobody except chemtrail pushers is trying to pretend this is called cloud seeding.

When chemtrail pushers invoke "cloud seeding", but get the very definition of cloud seeding 100% wrong, it kind of undermines every one of their idiotic claims, wouldn't ya say?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join