It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're ALL Part of Lethal GE&C Experiment; Effect So Profound that Web of Life Faces EXTINCTION

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

We're told by officials & MSM that these are 'condensation trails'. But we were also told some couch & chairs burning on the 1st flor WTC7 caused that high riser to fall.

So much of society is living in a delusion... and if action isn't taken, before we know it, we'll be living/dying on another/transformed whole other planet!

This is NOT just cloud seeding that's going all. Nor is this JUST about Chemtrails. Nor about 'the drought'. It's many other things going on: manipulation of Earth's weather systems and not just via trails.. They are manipulating solar radiation, they are blocking solar power and solar thermal radiation, they are incrementally manipulating global weather!

This IS weather warfare beta testing.. with no controls! Proponents of it would argue controlling the weather is there to help not hurt us, as the media & officials often reassure us:

Cloud seeding, again, has been around for almost several decades already now and obviously that is not what is happening because the more 'seeding' they do, the more drought we experience, long term. Thus, cloud-seeding is just the cover story and if anything, the inverse of what officials are ACTUALLY doing (again, remember 9/11 smokescreen of lies/deception).

We are live subjects of this widespread experiment blatantly without consent and zero address as to side effects. Not only that, but plans to BURN UP CALIFORNIA have been discovered:

www.geoengineeringwatch.org... neering

On August 14th, 2015, there was a major event in Northern California that was organized for the purpose of exposing and halting global climate engineering programs that are decimating our planet and the entire web of life. Numerous experts spoke out at this event including attorneys, former government scientists, a former defense industry technician, former military personnel, a prominent Northern California Neurologist, and a CEO for one of the largest environmental and engineering consulting firms in the world. Approximately 1000 people attended this event. A team of 7 attorneys (5 from the US and 2 from Canada) are working together with geoengineeringwatch.org in the effort to put forward a legal filing against the ongoing covert climate engineering crimes. Two of the attorneys from that team are William Blackwell and Joseph Marman. In the short video below, William and Joseph give a brief statement to summarize the ongoing legal efforts.

Latest Toxic Effect Evidence:

www.mdpi.com...
Evidence of Coal-Fly-Ash Toxic Chemical Geoengineering in the Troposphere: Consequences for Public Health
Published: 11 August 2015 Download PDF [666 KB, uploaded 2 September 2015]

Beyond Chemtrails: Jet Stream Modification

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...
Jet Stream Manipulation Is Fueling Weather Extremes

The entire climate science community pretend to be scratching their heads over the ever more erratic jet stream patterns. The "experts" continue to come up with various explanations as to why the jet stream is behaving the way it is, but all of these explanations are willfully blind to the geoengineering elephant in the room. Ionosphere heater installations located around the globe are a major component of the ongoing climate engineering. These extremely powerful and dangerous facilities are being used to manipulate the jet stream. The climate science community as a whole is turning two blind eyes to the ongoing geoengineering insanity while Earth's climate and life support systems are being systematically torn apart. If the current trajectory of planetary destruction continues for much longer, we will have nothing left to salvage of our planet.

US has historically engaged in weather warfare around the world, and is now working in TANDEM with other global superpowers. People can ignore 9/11 and other false flag events and go on with their lives but THIS is something we cannot ignore because it's effecting us ALL, its an ongoing toxic experiment of which we are all a part.

It's about bringing everyone - Americans, states, and the people of nations worldwide - to their knees via floods, droughts, without most anyone even noticing that its just just random acts of nature. Warfare upon countries around the world bring them to their knees and opening the door for US new world occupation, no holds barred.

edit on 27-9-2015 by Milah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

I'm confused, who is the bad guy, since every one is the victim, Incl. The US ?

Isn't Russia the enemy, so shouldn't the Villains drop bad weather on them ?...

Insert more question's that i was to lazy to type...

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is why ATS is a stupid place to get your news.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

OP, I think you may need to go for a lie down. You seem to have grabbed the wrong end of several sticks and are beating yourself to death with them. Go easy there.

As for the question showing on your very first video link, yes, it looks perfectly normal to me.

edit on 27-9-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

I'm confused, who is the bad guy, since every one is the victim, Incl. The US ?

Isn't Russia the enemy, so shouldn't the Villains drop bad weather on them ?...

Insert more question's that i was to lazy to type...

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out who stands to gain from destroying the planet they also live on.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Control all states, nations, resources by any means necessary; ie without boots-on-the-ground campaigns that tend to drag on too long, one nation to the next.

Hoard neutraceuticals, push empty calories, GMOs, pharmaceuiticals, chemo.

We're not too far away from a reality where EVERYONE needs chemo almost like a rite of passage like vaccinations.
edit on 27-9-2015 by Milah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
I'm confused, who is the bad guy...

Pssst.

[whisper]Masons[/whisper].

(post by Aloysius the Gaul removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Nice OP...I was thinking of this same topic!
S&Fs!

***SNIP***

Please review thread regarding Decorum on ATS.

edit on 9/27/2015 by Blaine91555 because: TAC vilation removed. Moderator note left.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It could well all be about control in the belief system belief in the belief and then onward TOTAL CONTROL if Google or the internet or say my phone or Facebook was watching everything i do i might be a little worried like i was in some kind of experiment???????

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

???

huh??

(post by Domo1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
perhaps beyond the control of nations/resources.... perhaps Chemtrails that assist in control of the human consciousness?

From mere longstanding dumbing/dociling effects of the heavy metal Fluoride to today's Barium affinity in electromagnetic fields and microwaves to newer technologies such as nanobots & smartdust/fibers aka Morgellons beta & beyond!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milah
the heavy metal Fluoride

Why do you claim Fluoride is a heavy metal?

Oh look, a youtube video with added spooky music, that means it is just a hoax!
edit on 27-9-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

that's not what i said. I said THE HEAVY METAL FLUORIDE:

www.seattleorganicrestaurants.com...

Heavy metals are lead, mercury, cadmium, fluoride and chromium. These heavy metals exist in our environment, air, water and food supply and long-term accumulation of these heavy metals in the body can cause many health problems. - See more at: www.seattleorganicrestaurants.com...

www.whiteoutpress.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

www.seattleorganicrestaurants.com...

Heavy metals are lead, mercury, cadmium, fluoride and chromium. These heavy metals exist in our environment, air, water and food supply and long-term accumulation of these heavy metals in the body can cause many health problems. - See more at: www.seattleorganicrestaurants.com...

That article is incorrect. Heavy metals are cadmium, hexavalent chromium, arsenic, lead, beryllium and mercury.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

perhaps beyond the control of nations/resources.... perhaps Chemtrails that assist in control of the human consciousness?

How's that working on you then??

From mere longstanding dumbing/dociling effects of the heavy metal Fluoride

Fluoride is neither a metal nor "heavy"

Its atomic number is 9 - it is the lightest of the halogen group, and is a gas at room temperature

to today's Barium affinity in electromagnetic fields and microwaves

well at least it is a metal, so like all metals it will conduct electricity.....but that isn't something new "today" - that's been around since forever....

to newer technologies such as nanobots & smartdust/fibers aka Morgellons beta & beyond!

Beyond comprehension how people fall for this hoax for sure......
edit on 27-9-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Networkdude should be along shortly I hope!

I would think

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

But Fluoride is NOT a heavy metal! In fact, it is not even a metal!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Networkdude should be along shortly I hope!

I would think

Him and the Queen are out piloting the Masonic chemtrail plane but I just sent up the Bat Signal.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join