It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Blood Moon be predicting a major earthquake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It's a long shot but this is the place to discuss them.

I remember reading this verse in the Bible:

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Could the blood moon be the signal of this great earthquake? It would have to be an earthquake that's huge and devastating. The Bible says things like stars fall from the skies and the Heaven's roll up like a scroll.

So this would have to be a pretty big earthquake.

This would also mean the four horseman which some say are spirits have been unleashed on earth.

So if there's the a BIG ONE in Cali, you heard it hear first.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Now I have a shine to rewatch the movie Seventh Sign.

I think blood moons are indicators of end to the old, in for the new. Like the gears of a old timey clock.

Everything moves to the dance of its maker.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
No, not likely.

Read the verse again and the chronology is off. The earthquake is first before the sun and moon darken.

I think it more likely that we are somewhere in the first four or before the fifth.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
geez, it's just earths shadow that happens to glow reddish from sunlight going thru our atmosophere and being reflected on the moon....no curses, no apocalypse, no signs....

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

imo...some people are so sick, miserable, unhappy and lonely that they seek the apocalypse/Armageddon/rapture at every opportunity.

In their selfishness they want everyone to suffer as they themselves suffer in their emotional hell.
edit on 27-9-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

imo...some people are so sick, miserable, unhappy and lonely that they seek the apocalypse/Armageddon/rapture at every opportunity.

In their selfishness they want everyone to suffer as they themselves suffer in their emotional hell.

it might be a wake up call for many of us, true or not

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
So if there's the a BIG ONE in Cali, you heard it hear first.

The blood moon will cause a 8.0 or greater somewhere in the world within the next year....I say this with 100% certainly...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
That's a thought,

www.usgs.gov...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

If you really want to make other people suffer, there are much easier ways to do it than to simply watch the world turn around you.

But if you want to think this fascination with apocalyptic events is a sickness, you have only to look at contemporary culture to see where it stems from. How many TV shows are there about it? And you can't half look at the teen book section without half of it being dedicated to apocalyptic and dystpoian fiction.
edit on 27-9-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I have to say. It is a pretty interesting spectacle. Our little boy has never seen a full lunar eclipse, so he's getting an eyeful. Too bad it will be full just a little too late to justify keeping him up for.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Could the blood moon be the signal of this great earthquake?

So this is the first blood moon ever?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
That's a thought,

www.usgs.gov...

A thought, yes. A reasonable one? Not so much.
Your source:

Lunar or solar eclipses represent, of course, special cases of full and new moon, but do not cause any special or different tidal effects from full and new moon.
www.usgs.gov...

The forces exerted on Earth during a lunar (or Solar) eclipse are no different than those which occur during a full or new Moon.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Last total Solar Eclipse was 6 months ago and not a lot of people saw it. It only was visible in the very north Atlantic

edit on 9/27/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Could the Blood Moon be predicting lots of lotto wins, fame, fortune and good humour for all?

new topics

top topics

join