It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former RAF Engineer: MI5 paid people to fake crop circles to stifle genuine research.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Let's get straight into it shall we.....

A FORMER RAF engineer has sensationally claimed MI5 paid hoaxers to create fake crop circles to discredit genuine UFO sightings as part of a "Men in Black" cover up agenda.

David Clayton, who is an expert on crop circles and animal mutilations, both allegedly carried out by visiting aliens, told the UFO Truth Magazine international annual conference of a sinister plot by spooks to ensure the truth never gets out.

Mr Cayton told of seeing crop circles in the 1980s that could not have been made by hoaxers, and therefore must have been alien in origin, because the plants within the circle had not been flattened by physical force, but by heat.

There are many UFO believers who claim some crop circles are what is left after a flying saucer lands in a field.

Mr Clayton admitted that most crop circles that had been highlighted since the 1990s were fakes, but real ones had been found.

He claimed British intelligence agencies were behind the bulk of fake crop circles to make genuine research seem ridiculous.

Express.co.uk has contacted MI5 through the Home Office to put Mr Clayton's claims to it and awaits a response.

MI5: "Clearly Mr Clayton is suffering from delusions of grandeur because why would we undertake an exercise to fake something that's fake, Mr Clayton is attempting to profit from lies" - something along those lines will be MI5's response to the accusation.

and no, I'm not a psychic or a Nostradamus - call it an educated guess based upon historical retorts from our friends in the intelligence community.

I'll conclude that if Mr Clayton is lying then an effort at disinformation is afoot. If he is telling the truth......well, then we are not alone.

www.express.co.uk...
edit on 27-9-2015 by Sublimecraft because: spelling and spacing

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It's easy to claim, but does he have any proof of...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The problem I have found with 'crop circles' is that around 50% (globally) of them appear in England and mainly in the Wiltshire area.

Not only that it is actually pretty difficult to correlate any crop circle with some kind of evidence of "alien activity".

Mr Clayton claims the crop circles were "flattened by heat" . How would that necessarily correlate to aliens causing it?

And if aliens really were the cause of the crop circles then you have to ask what are they trying to achieve by doing it?

ETA : There is a ton of information about how they are created (by humans) here : www.circlemakers.org...

edit on 27/9/15 by mirageman because: typo

edit on 27/9/15 by mirageman because: ETA

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I dont really buy this.

If people have been known all over the world to fake crop circles just for fun then why would MI5 then go out and waist resources to fake something that is already being faked.

Makes no sense to me

Don't get me wrong, i could see the security services taking steps to cover up ET existence but i don't think this is how they would be going about it.

Add to that he has zero proof, then this whole thing starts to look like there might not be that much to it.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
People believe what they want to believe and everyone's a self proclaimed expert if thy wasn't to be.

I have seen no compelling evidence that crop circles are anything but man-made and feel that Western governments are incapable of keeping secrets, so if aliens were known to have been visiting we would all know it by now!

Some things just cannot be silenced.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Express.co.uk has contacted MI5 through the Home Office to put Mr Clayton's claims to it and awaits a response.

I'm guessing that'll be a long wait.

In this technological time where visiting crop circles and the spiritual home of the circles is big business there is still no video or photographic evidence of anything other than students making circles , I believe the reason for this is simple , the evidence shows it's people that make crop art not ET.

Anyway for anyone interested here's a video featuring Mr Clayton and other UK CC experts Robert Hulse and Roy Dutton.

edit on 27-9-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Why would aliens make crop circles in a tiny island countries fields? Why would they communicate by pressing plants to the ground? Really... the low level monkey brain amazed by novelty needs to get pushed back and that educated erudite portion needs to take over. Our species still has too many people mesmerized by their lack of imagination and novelty experiences. It's sad.

V

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Variable

Why would aliens make crop circles in a tiny island countries fields? Why would they communicate by pressing plants to the ground?
To take the piss out of the silly monkeys inhabiting the planet of course.

that educated erudite portion needs to take over
Enlighten me, where would one find such a species? - and don't say Earth otherwise I will ask for proof and then you will be screwed.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The only "real" crop circles are the standard circular shapes.
Anything with a pattern is man made. IMHO.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'm an Ex RAF Engineer.
If MI5 decided to pay someone to creat crop circles there is no way on earth they would have told me about it.

Everything works on a need to know basis and there is no chance he would have needed to know anything if by some far flung chance they decided to do it.

Another thing , why would they pay people to do it when they have enough operatives of their own.

It's all a load of twaddle.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Variable

Why would they not?

Why do you choose to communicate with those people in your area of the universe?

They would be leaving a message for another being, perhaps. Or the world.
The messages left are only visible in totality by air.

Perhaps there is a precise reason for using the fields, whose crops zre waiting harvest.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Mr Clayton and other UK CC experts Robert Hulse and Roy Dutton.

What are the qualifications to be a "crop circle expert"?
Who decides who is a "crop circle expert"?
Is there a course to become a "crop circle expert"?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This makes sense if it's like I believe it to be. Allow me to parrot myself from every crop circle thread I participate in.

These circles are made by, in my opinion, a high energy microwave weapon inside a satellite. What we see yearly is a calibration of this weapon, which can literally print an image across the landscape, most likely on low settings, and MI5 could very well be covering it up because it goes against any agreements of weapons in space.
Hire a few chaps to do a couple circles and if the question ever arises then they get the blame.

As Mirageman pointed out they are mostly In or around Wiltshire or any other allied nation.

Sorry I don't have an alien explanation because I don't think it's them.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
This makes sense if it's like I believe it to be. Allow me to parrot myself from every crop circle thread I participate in.

These circles are made by, in my opinion, a high energy microwave weapon inside a satellite.

How exactly do microwaves do what you claim

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Same reason the CIA created cult movements despite the fact people already created cults. To muddy the waters further.

Look at it as reverse psychology. Intelligence agencies claim aliens dont exist, while undertaking activities claiming they do, so that people come to the conclusion "aliens are to blame" and real government black ops go unfettered.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

These circles are made by, in my opinion, a high energy microwave weapon inside a satellite.

My invisible pink unicorns have kicked the crap out of all the "microwave killer space secret hidden satellites" and tell me that crop circles are made by mating drop bears, who travel through rips in the the fabric of time and space to the UK to mate.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
The problem I have found with 'crop circles' is that around 50% (globally) of them appear in England and mainly in the Wiltshire area.

Greetings- #1 rule of crop circles: There has to be crops.

Bonus Question: What do crop circles look like in fields of Genetically Modified Organisms?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

an exercise to fake something that's fake

How in the world do they find people to perpetrate the hoax? And, why aren't there more hoaxers coming forward, or do they?

Have you ever heard of Robbert van den Broeke? If not, you might find him interesting, as he and others claim they've watched circles form. Thinking about it, how can anyone tell truth from a well fabricated lie? Why in the world do we waste our lives on discussing that which we're unable to know or do anything about? Aaaaaarg.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: it's a sickness

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

How exactly do microwaves do what you claim

The next most technologically advanced class of Direct Energy Weapons is High Powered Microwaves. Although less well known than lasers, they hold an equal potential for usefulness on the battlefield of the future. While lasers offer a straight forward history, High Powered Microwaves (HPM) developed less evenly. In fact the normal microwave technologies used in ovens and for communications played minor roles in the development of HPMs. The technologies used to create HPMs derived from research into nuclear weapons effects. Since the late 70’s the technology has accelerated.

Direct energy weapons effectivness

If you really want to know it starts in Chapter 3 (page 16) of the pdf document.

(post by TheLieWeLive removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join