It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are under attack. The long march

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
We are under attack
Have been for many decades
You look up into the sky
There are no bombs or missiles
This is different
This was something no one could see
Until it was too late.
Or is it.

The long march through the institutions

Check it out

The more know the better
Because It will take decades to reverse this

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Yes we are under attack by our own stupidity, materialism, and complacency.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: piney

What?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

When you say 'check it out, did you have a direction in mind. A link? An article? A news item?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Under the cover of darkness, our destiny is written by worshippers of the black sun,. Don't follow the white rabbit down the rabbit hole! Unless you want to become like them, who live in the shadows with depraved animal minds.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Rather, Gramsci called for Marxists to actively spread their ideology in a gradual, incremental, stealth manner, by infiltrating all existing societal institutions and embedding it, largely without being noticed, in the popular mind. This, he emphasized, was to be an evolutionary, rather than a revolutionary, process that, over a period of decades, would cause an ever-increasing number of people to embrace Marxist thought, until at last it achieved hegemony. Gramsci described this approach as a “long march through the institutions.” Among the key institutions that would need to be infiltrated were the cinema and theater, the schools and universities, the seminaries and churches, the media, the courts, the labor unions, and at least one major political party. According to Gramsci, these institutions constituted society's “superstructure,” which, if captured and reshaped by Marxists, could lead the masses to abandon capitalism of their own volition, entirely without resistance or objection.

In this regard, Gramsci's views bore a great resemblance to those of the famed godfather of community organizing, Saul Alinsky, who likewise viewed revolution as a slow, patient process requiring the stealth penetration of existing institutions that could then be transformed from within.
link

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I think there is a balance, you can be a consumer and still not have your head in your ***, i for one don't want a life of complete boredom, i don't drink, i don't do drugs, i am planning on quitting the smokes, i have never robbed anybody or hurt anyone that didn't have it coming to them, i see a bin i put my rubbish in, i try to be courteous and if i don't get respect back we are done, so yeah, at least let me enjoy PC gaming @1080p 60fps and we will have no problems

I think it all comes down to people not wanting to work together to fix things, i don't think society has ever been as self centered and narcissistic as it is today, almost robotic
, you can blame social media for that.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Norman Dodd was interviewed in 1982 about his part in the 1952 senate investigation into tax exempt foundations. It wasn't pretty even back then.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It really didn't take that long to uproot us.

The battle was over and the war won the moment we started letting others think for us and accepting what we were being told as truth when even in our heart of hearts we knew it was a lie.

When critical thinking became hostile thinking and we sacrificed self for the good life, turned our backs on goodness and righteousness, and went along to get along.

When we avoid accepting responsibility and plausibility deniability becomes our cloak of honor.

We have become large group of contented individuals that places our desires and comforts over and above all else.

We blame everyone and everything else for our problems, and expect some hero to come along and fix the messes we have made.

Has it become clear yet? There is no cavalry. There is only one hope left for us. Stop waiting and pick up a shovel.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
When humanity as a whole stops digging up toxins refining them and spreading them around, the earths natural systems will erode, decay and rebury them through sunlight, wind and water erosion, oxidation, biodegradation and sedimentation returning it all to layers deep under ground where it belongs and will remain … until next time some future damn fool decides to dig it up and start the process all over again.

The only unknown this time is the addition to the mix of long lived radioactive contaminants in the form of man made isotopes and nuclides.

Thats going to be some interesting recipe.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeeAndrewCox
I think there is a balance, you can be a consumer and still not have your head in your ***, i for one don't want a life of complete boredom, i don't drink, i don't do drugs, i am planning on quitting the smokes, i have never robbed anybody or hurt anyone that didn't have it coming to them, i see a bin i put my rubbish in, i try to be courteous and if i don't get respect back we are done, so yeah, at least let me enjoy PC gaming @1080p 60fps and we will have no problems

I think it all comes down to people not wanting to work together to fix things, i don't think society has ever been as self centered and narcissistic as it is today, almost robotic
, you can blame social media for that.

I'm with ya, bud. It's the American Dream.

new topics

top topics

join