It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIdeo Posted vs Video Displayed: 1-time lil ATS glitch, or..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

How'd this happen? I was going to ask LH2C what s/he was talking about since in the post was was talking about her/his favorite sci fi author, Philip K. Dick, but the embedded video displayed, instead, was of Mr Rogers Neighborhood (singing it's a beautiful day in THIS neighborhood instead of THE neighborhood) which I posted in an earlier post.

I went to quote LH (as per below) and almost submit a reply sayin 'what r u talkin about' but then realized someone already starred it so I should check the YT code in the quote first to see if it changed or LH2C edited it to the correct one but no LH2C didn't edit it so I thought I'd go back and refresh and screenshot the glitch I was getting (above, please ignore all my personal bookmarks and open browser tabs etc!).

Luckily I don't get that glitch anywhere else so far. Is there a glitch in the ATS 'matrix' or somethin, or just in moi?

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Here is a clip of my favourite science fiction author, Philip K. Dick, discussing his idea of how reality is intentionally changed. He stated that he believed we are living in a 'computer programmed reality.' This was a very radical concept for his time.

Unfortunately, no one seems to have the entire speech.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Milah

Neurotic paranoid, drugs usually makes you tear down the walls of illusion, HIGHLY NOT RECOMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Warning : harsh language and brilliance. This guy is absolutely one of my favorite u-tube people so I hope you like it.

He also has some great content here as a ATS member.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
Warning : harsh language and brilliance. This guy is absolutely one of my favorite u-tube people so I hope you like it.

He also has some great content here as a ATS member.

@ 2:55 Holographic ??????? haze?

can anyone clarify the missing ??????? word or that sentence? (unintelligible to me; is that his 'real' voice? lol)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Hum is the word.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Holographic hum or haze
edit on 27/9/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

cool vid, so who is it ?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
oh, hum or haze? Thx

reminds me of Eminem

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Milah
oh, hum or haze? Thx

reminds me of Eminem

Not me.

edit on 9/27/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

You just earned him a new subscriber. That was pretty awesome.

edit on 9/27/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Thank you. Yeah this guy is very good and I never seem to get tired of his vids. Heard a rumor that he also does some kind of conspiracy comics or something. (grins) I kinda hesitate to post his ATS name because sometimes people are sensitive about having their online identities linked.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Count me in too.. CampKillCommentary FTW!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

It's probably better off if you don't. It may cause them to get trolled here or there either one.

I laughed so hard at the white truck bit. He never missed a beat and I appreciate that.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Is it just me or he only has a few 'Commentaries' the Simulation and Atheists ones are my favorite so far.. but i think those are the only ones I could find.

So 'glitches' in our simulation universe are.. random?

Thinkin MATRIX

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

That is the one and only Mr. Mask, a genuine ATS legend and all around cool dude.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

happens often now.. surely others have this issue right?

top topics

join