It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IPhone 6s Battery Anomalies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The following link is to a high resolution photo of the battery in the new IPhone 6s.

IPhone 6s Battery: d3nevzfk7ii3be.cloudfront.net...

If one looks very carefully, One can see an anomaly which is inconsistent with a typical Li ion battery pack. As a reference to compare with, here is a link to the previous IPhone 6 battery.

IPhone 6 Battery: d3nevzfk7ii3be.cloudfront.net...

Here is a link to an xray of the IPhone 6s battery controller board and part of the battery pack.

IPhone 6s xray: d3nevzfk7ii3be.cloudfront.net...

For those who are even vaguely familiar with Li ion batteries and their integrated controllers, will be able to see several things that should not be there.

I have a good idea what Apple is up to (on a speculative bases of course). I am inviting the ATS crowd to find these anomalies them selves and do there own speculation of what Apple is up to.

For the most part I will be sitting on the side lines to see if ATS comes to the same conclusion as I have.

Have fun and good luck!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: graysquirrel

I see no differences.

Care to elaborate?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

I see no differences.

Care to elaborate?

It is obvious, one tilts to the left, the other one tilts to the right!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Try enlarging it a lot and keep looking. It's there. Apple tried very hard to conceal it.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Sounds like an experiment to see what delusions people can come up with out of a picture of a regular object. There's nothing out of the norm, and the x-ray is pretty bizarre as it has nothing to do with the battery, it's of the case.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Keep Looking Carefully!

link   

After looking at them closely, the only difference I see is that the 6s is 6.55whr while the 6 is 6.91whr

link   
Micro-frid to see if the battery is really recycled or refurbished and resold. Pirate antiware tracking.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

laymans terms please. Not a tekkie at all so need it saying simply. Is it something to determine whether its the battery that was originally sold with the unit?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MDpvc

The key word is "Anomaly". Any and all marking on the casing is not abnormal.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HumberWarrior

I did not take these pictures. The links are from an IFixit teardown of the IPhone 6s and IPhone 6.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
one says Polymer and the other dosent ?

Bends on top left and bottom in a triangle shape?

One is of lesser capacity?

Batteries made in Japan and not in China ???????

also Apple south Asia Thailand stamp ?????/

New battery is built upside down inside jacket.

Beats me ?????????????????????????

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm very annoyed. It's like a"solve the next number in this series " thing, and I can't figure it out but you can. Yes there are a few discrepancies, but where the anomaly? I even went as far too add and subtract certain differences in the varying numbers and got nothing.

Stop trolling and tell us where the coordinates to the ark of the covenant are being concealed.....

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

I swear, I am not trying to troll or annoy you. I just thought the difference was more obvious. I will give you a big hint. look at and compare the edges of two batteries under very high magnification.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What, that piece of debris about 1/3 of the way down on the right side?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
OMFG....It's heat sensor! I know this because I helped design the part during my time at Apple! I've since moved on and design RFIC components but that sir is a heat sensor. The only conspiracy Apple is actively participating in is updating IOS that goes beyond a 3 year old products capability to run it :-/

I mean...really dude?

edit on 26-9-2015 by bismarcksea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If there really is some anomaly that is worth discussing, please just point it out to us so we can actually discuss it. Playing "Where's Waldo" isn't very productive.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Google says...
occupyilluminati.com...
www.idigitaltimes.com...
edit on 26-9-2015 by Iamthatbish because: (no reason given)

www.macrumors.com...

I say , you picked crapple suck it up.
edit on 26-9-2015 by Iamthatbish because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2015 by Iamthatbish because: predict a text totally winning

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Ahhh yes I see quite a few more anomalies than the 1 you found care to elaborate yours so I can tell you what you missed?

reply to: graysquirrel

:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Nobody is going to believe me. But, The IPhone 6 battery picture has been changed. It is not the same one I viewed this morning before I started this thread.

Lets look at the xray. since there are ATSers claiming to be Apple battery knowledgeable, can anyone explain the liter shade circle at the top and 1/3 from the right?

What I was trying to point in the 6s battery, is the flap of material bent up on the two sides looks awfully thick and stiff. And, it appears to run all along the bottom of the battery. Also, From the xray It appears that material under the battery is not homogeneous. A portion of it, the portion under the Li ion cells but not exactly lined up with the cells, blocks a significant amount of x-rays resulting in darker and liter regions where the Li ion cells are. It should be just one shade if the Li ion cells were the only thing there. One of the said liter regions is that circle.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join