It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a premonition dream about something good for a change.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Alright guys, this one is both a prediction and a dream (or a really, really, really, really odd coincidence).

Before I get to the dream in question, you need to know some of the backstory. About 3-4 years ago, I had a friend who seemingly vanished off the face of the earth: She was a friend that I cared deeply about, and at first, I thought she was just deleting me because we grew apart. Well, it turns out she also stopped talking to all of us (friends + family).

Now, I'm not a believer...but I prayed every night for those four years that she would come back - I quite literally had no idea if she was alive or dead, or if she fine and okay.

Fast forwarding to today - I set two alarms (so that I could work on my astral projection skills), and instead of projecting, I immediately went to a dream: It was a very specific dream where my friend and myself were excitedly telling each other everything that happened since we last saw each other: It was so vivid that I woke up, full dream on my mind.

Now, before I say this last bit: I did not check my social media account at any point before the dream took place (yes, I'm aware you'll have to rely on what I'm saying: Why would I lie about this?). Well, when I logged in, there she was - my friend came back and started adding all of us again. And, just like in my dream, we're getting reacquainted again. This morning was the third time in my adult life where I was actually crying with joy.

So there you have it folks - What are the odds that in 4 years time, the only time I have a vivid dream to my memory on this person is on the morning that she decided to start talking to all of us again?

-foss
edit on 26/9/2015 by fossilera because:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Kudos.. status update!

hope she dont 'delete' yall all over again

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

What are the odds

The odds are astronomical. I'm glad your friend is back but this story is like cake with no frosting. Where did your friend go after all this time?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

You know - that was the fear we all had, but I think she's matured in those 4 years, so we're all crossing fingers she doesn't do it again.

The future got a little interesting, so maybe a couple months down the road I'll revisit the thread and let everyone following know how things turned out.

-foss

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well I'll give you the reality of why you experience d this.

Planetary/moon positioning, is key in influencing the microcosm (which you are).

Right now, and the next few days is intensified energies from the macro > microcosm. I have been right into deep, lucid, vivid dreams the past 2 days, which will continue.

As above so below.. even if your ignorant (intentionally or not) of that reality.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I had a dream about someone stealing money from my visa account, woke up around 4am, checked online and they had, so not surprised by your dream one little bit. Congrats getting your friend back.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Oh foss, I remember you talking about someone special a while back in a thread. But I don't remember if it was even your thread.

Now you have my curiousity peaked.

I hope this will be something good.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

The version of the story that I was told was that she ran off with a guy, and immediately cut off contact with everyone that knew her.

What I found out was she went off, got a degree, job, and car, and actually moved quite close to where I now live; I'm still in the process of piecing all of the events that led to her decision to come back. Her biggest reason that she didn't come back was that she was worried all of us would be mad at her for some reason (we were worried sick that something happened to her). So, it might not be the huge pile of frosting you were expecting, but the layers are piling up the more we share (I do agree though - I think there's more to the story myself, because I knew her: For her to vanish like that meant something or someone drove her to do it).

Anyway - I'll update the progress on this within a short time frame, or send those interested a PM. I didn't want to stray too far from beyond the dream+premonition/coincidence part of this.

-foss

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
That's wonderful Foss! I have had many precognitive dreams in the past. I look forward to an update in here!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Foss this is awesome for YoU! I hope all goes Your way!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: fossileraHey,
This is totally random I know.... Im pretty awkward tbh but I love your posts on the dreams and stuff
I kinda found it because I was looking for answers on a dream I had and one of yours sounded similar to mine. I was wondering if you could get back to me but its cool if you say no lol.
Like i said before im so sorry if its random as hell. Im Tiff btw
and im a chick. Sorry to be a bother.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nootles

Hey Tiff!

I have no problem getting back to you! I must apologize for not responding sooner - I don't always check my ATS. But I'll try to send along a PM (if that doesn't work - feel free to chat on this thread here.

-foss

new topics

top topics

join