It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poles furious after Russia blames them for starting WWII

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mastronaut

How did you reach that conclusion? Poland didn't need to be militarily subjugated to be part of a bigger German empire.

Except for the awkward fact that most Poles did not want to be part of the German Empire. That sort of made military conquest necessary, don't you think? And don't forget, Germany was styling themselves a "Reich." That means "empire." How do you think empires get created? The other European powers would have no problem with Germany carving out an empire in Africa or Asia... but doing so in Europe was out of bounds.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

How did you reach that conclusion? Poland didn't need to be militarily subjugated to be part of a bigger German empire.

Except for the awkward fact that most Poles did not want to be part of the German Empire. That sort of made military conquest necessary, don't you think? And don't forget, Germany was styling themselves a "Reich." That means "empire." How do you think empires get created? The other European powers would have no problem with Germany carving out an empire in Africa or Asia... but doing so in Europe was out of bounds.

Trust me, it was nowhere near creating EMPIRE.
Hitler was damn clever in his insanity - he CREATED Israel.
It had NOTHING to Germany and EMPIRE.
Damn people were scammed, it is biggest scam operation ever made....
Whole WWII was NOT about German domination - that makes german people double responsible....
Germany was used to create BIBLICAL Israel.
But, damn...Ford helped it, Russia helped it(well, not exacty consciously)..
And then COLD WAR = cash making started.
My god, it is SO simple.

Now my country is bashed as antisemitic's and, we spend millions of euro/zloty per year to maintain GERMAN/JEWISH concentarion camps, and CNN still tells, that POLES made jewish concentration camps' museums.
NOT germans, not US, NOT USSR.
Did you know?
Poland pays for Treblinka, Auschwitz, and other GERMAN concentration camps?
We must maintain their legacy.
And some idiot from US of A would talk about Katyn?
edit on 27-9-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xoenneox

You have made your personal opinion amply clear. The bottom line is that the Russian ambassador forgot that, like Lysenkoism, there are some "facts" that are only facts in Russia.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You have made your personal opinion amply clear. The bottom line is that the Russian ambassador forgot that, like Lysenkoism, there are some "facts" that are only facts in Russia.

Nah, skip that ambassador...maybe weekend was tough for him...issue lies in totally other place, that is an issue there...
I can see what is destroying Europe now...people seem to forget, and history may make another, deadly circle, soon.
Russian issues are just mere part of an issue, trust me....I am concerned about Germany and US now.
Someone has interest with weakening Europe and..IT WORKS so far.
Cash.

Look - military wars were exchanged for economic ones - TV and adverts,
economic domination is:
- easier,
- more profitable,
- more efficient, SO FAR,
than war.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Nope, he will not be punished, Putin's minions love to tease!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Nope, he will not be punished, Putin's minions love to tease!

What do you know..
Ok, f this, your US of A is manipulating my country as well, as Russia.
I am not going to get into weird discussions.
Putin is a distraction from real way of world politics....realize this.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

My US of A? you are so wrong buddy, so so wrong.. try again!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: DJW001

Primary sources? I'd love to provide them but I do not have the means to scan copies of my books, and many of the sources online can be "questionable".

No source no proof. For all we know you are blowing smoke. england was a bunch of wimps back then and didnt want none of Germany or Russia. Poland was also framed as well by germany. its one reason after the war that they outlawed th e useage of another countries uniforms to prevent that sort of foolishness.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Russian are so angry cause some people in Poland destroy the tombs of soviet soldiers few days ago. Lie is the old soviet methods so we used to it. Blaming Poland for WWII is like blaming jews for the holocaust.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Except for the pesky fact that Operation Himmler was real and documented.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

It's only revisionist history according to those that are uneducated or ignorant on the topic.

Oh the irony.....

Helmuth Wohlthat made it very clear to the British that Hitler did not want to go to war with them, even after years of military buildup leading to WWII by the British for the sole purpose of war with Germany.

And what was Germany demanding from Poland? They wanted Danzig and a land corridor and Poland refused.. A lesson Germany failed to learn in WWI.

Poland, being very anti-German, and still is today, played a role in all of that.

Gee I wonder why Poland has issues with Nazi Germany... Gee I wonder why Poland has issues with the USSR and now Russia.

Did you forget Nazi Germany staged the incident they used to justify their invasion of Poland? Did you forget Nazi soldiers dressed as Polish military in order to blame Poland? Did you forget about the Anschluss? The Sudetenland? The remaining annexation of what was left of Czechoslovakia? The fact the USSR helped Nazi Germany invade Poland?

Did you forget about the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact between Nazi Germany and Stalin's USSR that divided up not only Poland, but the Baltics and S. East Europe?

Take your revisionist history back to Moscow and leave it there since they are the only tools who actually believe they did nothing wrong during WWII.

^^^^^^This person believes everything from America and the West is gospel truth, and nothing else at all went down.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

By all means feel free to correct the info you feel is wrong.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xoenneox
Again - real atomic weapons were made a BIT before Hiroshima and Nagasaki..

Less than 3 weeks before, actually. 16th July 1945.

But the war finished in Europe on the 7th May, 1945, more than 2 months before the first bomb was tested.

Only USA decided that it is ok to use it.

That was a very good decision by the Americans.

I will never agree for history manipulation, never, ever.

You seemed to do some in your post!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Again - real atomic weapons were made a BIT before Hiroshima and Nagasaki..

Less than 3 weeks before, actually. 16th July 1945.

But the war finished in Europe on the 7th May, 1945, more than 2 months before the first bomb was tested.

Only USA decided that it is ok to use it.

That was a very good decision by the Americans.

I will never agree for history manipulation, never, ever.

You seemed to do some in your post!

..sigh..if I manipulated, then I am sorry.
We, Poles are spending 10 millions euro for maintaning GERMAN concentration camps there per YEAR.
edit on 28-9-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Would you prefer the camps be removed and lost to history or keep some around as a reminder to what happens when one group of people wrongly blame another entire group of peoples and then tries to exterminate them?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

We, Poles are spending 10 millions euro for maintaning GERMAN concentration camps there per YEAR.

No you are not. The museum's budget is 13 million Euro. Almost half of that comes from income generated by the museum.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Silly rabbit, Nazi Germany used a classic false flag tactic to start the war with Poland.
They did most of the work, and the Soviets came into a crushed and demoralized polish army, one that still used real calvary as in the 1800's type. The entire country fell in less than a month. Poland got raw deal from WW2 onward, the 20th century was bad for them.

They can be happy they are a part of NATO.

edit on 29-9-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If anyone is ignorant and/or uneducated on the subject, it's the guy you look at in the mirror.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: introvert

Apparently there is more to revisionist history than we are being told as well.

Hahahaha. Really??? Who wrote the history books immediately after the war? Oh that's right, Eisenhower himself had the new history books published!!

Ike was a decent president, and left some important warnings (particularly about the military-industrial lobby), but he held a bias during the war, and was strangely promoted to allied commander over 3 other better qualified generals. There are also some big questions about his handling of German POW's post-war. Things that amount to war crimes took place. My great uncle saw it first-hand.

So before you rush to believe any one narrative about history, remember history is funny. Often it gets more accurate as time passes because the people covering their asses and hiding the truth eventually die.

How many once-held facts about history and even science and archaeology have been shown to be wrong? THOUSANDS.

The fact is while Hitler was a nutjob and more than happy to go to war, he in fact made a lot of effort to avoid war with the UK, and it was the UK in fact who declared war on Germany.

Were Germans really being murdered right left and center in Poland at the time??? We'll probably never know 100%, but the only country Hitler really really wanted to remove from power was Russia, or more specifically the communist Bolsheviks. He actually went to even greater lengths to avoid the US getting involved in the war, and from everything I have read, he was irritated with the Japanese for Pearl Harbor and forcing the US into the war.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

As expensive as they might be to maintain, foreign Poles like myself, or any foreigner for that matter, would never have the chance to fully comprehend what had happened. When I visited Auschwitz I couldn't believe I was staring at rooms full of hair, teeth, reading glasses... We must not forget.

About the creation of Isreal.. If we assume there is a group trying to run things behind the scenes then the major moves of this chess game would seem less random.
But that's a leap that most of the conspiracists will not jump to. I do respect your courage to make the claim tho

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join