It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rubio: Women Are Getting Pregnant Just To Sell "Baby Parts" To Planned Parenthood

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
this is embarrassing

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

For that to be true, he'd have to spend his life in solitary confinement.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Ye olde double post.
edit on 23-12-2015 by Blazemore2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Good god he actually said ppl will look forward to having more abortions.

Full retard doesn't even come close.

I feel bad for the audience. I really do. They actually believe what he says, when there is no way possible that he himself can.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
latest news....

A federal judge in San Francisco has dealt another blow to antiabortion activists who infiltrated national meetings of abortion providers, saying they used fraud to gain access, failed to uncover any illegal activity and are prohibited from making public any of the recordings or other information they obtained.

David Daleiden and his colleagues at the Center for Medical Progress, posing as executives of a fetal research company, repeatedly tried to trap members of the National Abortion Federation into expressing interest in illegally selling fetal tissue, U.S. District Judge William Orrick said late Friday in an injunction against Daleiden’s group. Orrick said members of the group, in conversations they secretly recorded, used words like “profit” and “top dollar” and quoted abortion providers as expressing interest — but never found a single instance of anyone agreeing to sell fetal tissue for profit.

Despite Daleiden’s claims that he uncovered lawbreaking, the judge said, “there is no such evidence in (the) recordings,” but considerable evidence of deception by the antiabortion group.

www.sfgate.com...

This, I believe only involves the videos that they recorded at the National Abortion Federation meetings, although I have a feeling that the same can be said of those meetings with planned parenthood.

The reason why he was indicted in TX for buying and selling fetal tissue is because he sent a letter to planned parenthood there offering over a thousand dollars for a specimen, planned parenthood never replied to that letter.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i think its ridiculous that anyone would claim a women would use this as a source of income. as in ONLY getting pregnant to sell 'baby parts'

its not actually that easy to get pregnant in the first place. nor is it healthy to have multiple abortions. Infact terminating pregnancies is known to decrease your chances of conceiving in the future so its not exactly an amazing business plan

Furthermore Stem-cell research is important. Women willing to Donate should not be punished but rewarded.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join