It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turning our backs on Islam.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

Remember, Christ wasn't an American or european, he was from the middle east. He taught compassion and love.

Christ was jew, you can say it how it is.
Muslims are against jews and christians all together.
So your point is a bit distorted I think.

Actually he was a HEBREW to be accurate.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Although the word Jew doesn't 'appear until later on in Judaism both words are interchangeable and mean the same thing

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I think you may have seen this already but it bares repeating:

originally posted by: NthOther
It is an orchestrated and systematic rewriting of our language in order to manipulate the way we think and more easily control us. However it is nothing new. It is a classic and powerful method of disseminating subtle-yet-ubiquitous propaganda. It's a much more dangerous game than any internet meme can possibly reflect.

The bottom line is that the 'Wizard of Oz' can only stay in control while the curtain remains in place...

When the word "Jew" was first introduced into the English language in the 18th century its one and only implication, inference and innuendo was "Judean." However during the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries a well-organized and well-financed international "pressure group" created a so-called "secondary meaning" for the word "Jew" among the English speaking peoples of the world. This so-called "secondary meaning" for the word "Jew" bears no relation whatsoever to the 18th century original connotation of the word "Jew." It is a misrepresentation. . .

There is not a person in the whole English-speaking world today who regards a "Jew" as a "Judean" in the literal sense of the Word. That was the correct and only meaning of the word in the 18th century . . . (Facts Are Facts, by Benjamin H. Freedman, p. 15-21). The meaning of the word "Jew" in our Bible is not the same as the colloquial idiom.

Jesus Christ was not a Jew. Had Jesus been a Judean it is very likely He would have been an Edomite, not a kinsman to Adam, and thereby disqualified from being the Holy One of Israel, the last Adam, who was born to redeem the first (Leviticus 25; Ruth). Were Jesus a so-called Jew He would not have been Messiah whom the Lord prophesied would dwell in Galilee of the Gentiles (Isaiah 9:1-7). Jesus did not live in Judea and dared not walk in Jewry (i.e. Judea), "for fear of the Jews" who sought to kill Him.

History of God's Holy Bible and the so-called Jews

originally posted by: Nichiren
Jesus was a 'Judean', not a Jew. During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same. Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

originally posted by: pthena
The original Jews were the people from the Babylonian Captivity who didn't want to return to Judea, because they enjoyed the benefits of Babylonian and Persian culture. They aren't Israelites or Judeans. They are Babylonians. There is no mention of Jews until Esther. They didn't exist until Esther.

originally posted by: sweftl337
The word “Jew” never existed in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic and Jesus spoke mostly Greek and Aramaic. First of all, if we go back some 2000 years, there were no Jews. There was a land known as “Judea” and in that land lived many different peoples. The people of Moses were the Hebrew Israelites – there was no Jew.

“Judaism as we know it today did not exist before Christ. Before Christ, there was only the faith of the Israelites, until by a gradual process, the pure faith of the Israelites was subverted by corrupt teachings. These corrupt teachings were transmitted orally by the Pharisees. Christ condemned these teachings when calling them the ‘traditions of the elders.’”

Judaism Discovered

"The first time Jews are mentioned in the Bible, is in II Kings 16:6 (and then only in translations revised in the eighteenth century) where we find Israel was at war with the Jews and drove the Jews from Elath.

Isn't it interesting that we can read over five hundred pages of the Bible before we find a Jew anywhere, yet those who call themselves Jew today claim the first five books of the bible and call it their Torah. Do you not find it rather strange that those who claim to have written the first five books of the Bible and call themselves Jew, can't find the word Jew written anywhere in the book they call their own bible, and claim to have written?

It wasn't until the revised editions of the King James Bible, that the word Jew appeared. The word Jew does not mean Israel or Israelite! We must conclude therefore that the first "Jews" were Canaanite-Edomite-Hittite. It is certain, according to the Bible, that Jews are not Israel."

Who was the First Jew?

The late Rabbi Stephen F. Wise, formerly the Chief Rabbi of the United States said, "The return from Babylon and the introduction of the Babylonian Talmud mark the end of Hebrewism and the beginning of Judaism."

The learned Rabbi was correct in distinguishing the true religion of the Old Testament as Hebrewism for it was the religion of the real Hebrews, who were not Jews at all. Judaism, the religion of the Jews, is as the learned Rabbi says, based upon the Babylonian Talmud, which contains the supposed oral law. It was never reduced to writing as part of the Bible. This oral law gradually gained greater force among the Jews than the written law in the Bible, with which it often conflicted in Jesus' day, the Babylonian Talmud was known as the Tradition of the Elders.

The Bible is not a Jewish Book

In summing up his findings, Henry Ford stated, "The Jews are not the Chosen People, though practically the entire Church has succumbed to the propaganda which declares them to be so." Ford's book caused a furor for a few years but soon disappeared from colleges, universities, and public libraries and became unobtainable at any price.

The Churches continued to teach "The Jews are God's Chosen People, Israel," and the (by then) Jewish-dominated news media began to refer to Jews always as Israelites. Anyone opposing the increasing Jewish control of the nations was immediately branded "anti-Semitic;" and Jewish dominated Seminaries taught new ministers to quote Genesis 12:1-3 and sternly warn their flocks that anyone speaking unfavorably of the Jews would be "cursed by God." Jewish control of American society, politics, and religions continued to increase.

Absolute Proof More Modern Jews Not Biblical Israelites

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
With such a small percentage of Muslims being the bad guys why can't this problem of Muslim extremism be snuffed within the Muslim community?This would go a long ways in gaining the trust u seek.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: fartsmeller46

fart smeller i have to say, and this is of no consequence to you as a natural born fart huffer.

I have no doubt that when someone lets out juicy one , that you have a GPS coordinated nose that merely by raising your sniffer in the air you can locate a certain individual within the meter.

I understand that with your significant other that you wear a gas mask with a hose connected to the toilet, and that it brings you great pleasure and joy.

However i do have to say, if your name was just the slightest bit less ridiculous, i might be able to take you a bit more seriously, but i must thank you for the laughs and because i am slightly intoxicated, i laughed until chocolate milk came out of my nose, thank you for that; I've reached enlightenment and or nirvana.

Please don't ever stop your fart huffing ways, don't let the haters hate they are ripe here, they just don't have the taste for it as you do.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: fartsmeller46
With such a small percentage of Muslims being the bad guys why can't this problem of Muslim extremism be snuffed within the Muslim community?This would go a long ways in gaining the trust u seek.

What is that small percentage? 5% ? 10%?

There's approximately 1.57 billion muslims in the world, if you accept the Wikipedia numbers.

That would mean between 78.5 million and 157million people want Sharia Law and the downfall of Western civilisation and democracy.

That is NOT a small number of people. That's between the population of the UK (a bit over actually) and about half of the US population who want this world under Islamic rule. That's very, very bad.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

No, it was the educated people of the East who did all of that, Islam came along, proclaimed it to be "anti-God" and destroyed it all and took them backwards about 700 years.

Islam - the religion - does NOT promote scientific exploration, it promotes blind allegiance to doing what they say you have to do, and nothing else.

You are quite incorrect in both past and present tense. You can go research for yourself on things such as the history of mathematics, universities, surgery etc ...I really dont want to bombard you with huge lists of scholarly Muslims that will only embarrass you further than this display of ignorance and bigotry already has.
You can start here though...or if you like, go research the young Egyptian Muslim girl who only recently discovered a new propulsion system for spacecraft...or the Islamic contributors to the Smithsonian, or Cern etc etc etc... most of the largest scientific astronomical and creative organizations in the world have an abundance of Islamic members.

I dont blame you for your conditioning...if your US or Eu, then its likely you've been fed daily on a pack of self serving lies...I dont have to suffer that conditioning though..and I wont let its engineered lies go by as fact without challenge either. It was Muslims that set up the first degree granting University EVER ffs........these WERE the educated people from the East!

In 859 a young princess named Fatima al-Firhi founded the first degree-granting university in Fez, Morocco. Her sister Miriam founded an adjacent mosque and together the complex became the al-Qarawiyyin Mosque and University. Still operating almost 1,200 years later, - from your own CNN MEDIA ARCHIVE

You are right..Islam isn't a science..and I never wrote such a thing. I wrote that members of the Islamic faith PRESERVED knowledge as we inhte west were busy in Christendoms insanity...Islam is the faith of many scientists though, past and present, and just as many are Jewish Christian or atheist et al. Islams contributions to the preservation of mathematics and astronomy are well documented and need no defending..ditto Islams contributions to the Renaissance which are also widely academically documented..go read for yourself! Stop buying into media fear..educate yourself ffs.

Hate is hate..whatever mask its wearing..and it only makes you blind..not your target.

Have a nice day.

Ro
edit on 4-10-2015 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosha

Actually Islamic scientist have only developed Algebra. The egyptians did astronomy first. Uf you are thinking of using that book o flies,"1001 muslim inventions" or something close to that title be aware most of those are not originally theirs and were discovered by others first. A CHINESE man flew before the Muslims guy who claim they did it first. thats one example. COfee is another a christian monk came up with that one.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Actually Islamic scientist have only developed Algebra. The egyptians did astronomy first. Uf you are thinking of using that book o flies,"1001 muslim inventions" or something close to that title be aware most of those are not originally theirs and were discovered by others first. A CHINESE man flew before the Muslims guy who claim they did it first. thats one example. COfee is another a christian monk came up with that one.

Oh ff's sake...there is just no end to this hate is there?
I didn't use any '1001 list. Just go do your own research. I did not say Islam "Invented" anything...for the last time..I said they preserved the knowledge and yes, they also built on it. " Deny ignorance " huh? Try with reading peoples posts.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Where is there any hate in yuppa's post? He only countered your post with his.

I didn't see any "hate" in there.

Conversely, why are you so sympathetic to Islam? A religion of war and violence.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
OP can't make me feel any different about muslims. No shouting, or even eloquently stated posts can do that. I had ore than enough personal experiences with the muslim culture to make up my OWN mind about what is true and what isn't.

I don't like islam, it is utterly incompatible with our culture. Yet there will always be a few people who [obviously] didn't have my experience and who see the world as fluffy and humans are beautiful beings if we all just hugged each other.
Sorry, that's not the same world I am living in. We have friends like that, almost childlike naive who would 'like' muslims to be a certain way and have met a couple during their university years on whom they base all THEIR experience on.

I understand that. But that doesn't eliminate the truth behind islam, it's goal and the people who agree with it. Only self education can do that. I always think that those who think like that are akin to those welcoming aliens with their arms spread out and flowers in their hair.

Chances are 50/50 to get either out alive or be blown to smithereens by said aliens [if they exeist]. Would it not be more logic to check them out before, see how they think about us, instead of believing that they have the same peaceful mind as those doing the embracing?

Now with islam it isn't even 50/50, because we know muslims exist, you can read the koran for yourself, you can also see evidence after evidence in clips online. It's not that no muslim ever has tried to do us harm.

I find it incredibly dangerous [and endearing] that there are people who only think the best of others. It works in our western society. But if you shut your ears and eyes and only see what you want to see, the only one losing will be you.

Lets welcome people who are actually in need of help [I'd say women and children only], but also lets stay vigilant, after all it is no secret that people of the same belief are NOT nice. Sometimes it is easy to tell who is who but often you can't.

I am scared that rose-tinted people are our leaders right now and that others are trying hard [but no avail] to convince us realists of the opposite.

It would be far more credible if those who can't see no evil would at least acknowledge the existence of nasty humans, the possibility that amongst a thousand muslims from a country where right now an extremist group is running loose MAY make their way to Europe.

I just can't accept any arguments from people that don't see the woods for the trees because it shows that their thinking is one sided. It would be funny if the situation wasn't so dangerous.

ME muslims who are not educated will not fit in with our European society. Maybe if I knew they would have to attend classes and maybe if I knew women would be asked without their owners if they'd like some help. Maybe, some could make it and enjoy the new found freedom. But at the moment all we are doing is let them do their thing [which got them into this predicament in the first place].

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

"One day we might end up hoping that despite our flaws they will accept us, when that time comes they will lock back at our actions today."

Do you see how wrong that is??? And quit trying to blame "media" for improper views of Islam unless you consider Youtube the media. The Muslims have given us plenty to consider all by themselves.

They mutilate baby girls genitalia, marry children, behead their enemies, and believe in honor killings. Steal an apple, lose your hand. Religion of Peace??????? Puleeze. At some point you must realize the religion defines the person.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

We're not going anywhere & I'm guessing we'll be the world's largest religion in the next 100 years or so.

All religion is in it's death throes which is why we see incredible amounts of fanaticism right now. The closer the fish is reeled to the surface, the harder it thrashes. The future of this world is atheism/humanism dominated by science, equality, ethics and mutual respect. Many census reports back this up.

You can breed as fast as you like, but all vestigial, bronze-age belief systems including your Islam are totally incompatible with a progressive future.

Cheers!

IRM

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Intoxicated on chocolate milk ?
you guys get all the good stuff.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Forget having to look at all...I've seen it. Nowhere else in my life have I seen as much blind hatred of Jewish people and Israel than here on ATS. I'm not saying there aren't worse communities...there probably are. But for me, ATS is the largest pack of haters of the Jewish faith I have ever seen.

Disclaimer: I was raised Catholic but left and was excommunicated. I have no horse in this race.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join