It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turning our backs on Islam.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

So you think they are all refugees, even though 90% of them are all YOUNG MEN OF FIGHTING AGE. Well take a look at this photo. On the left is a fighter from Syria, on the right is the SAME MAN making his way with all the other "refugees" to Germany. He has a very specific and individual mark on his face. SAME GUY. Wake the hell up people. Your local news are probably showing you the children, the women... but if you watch all you can on this you will see the majority are YOUNG MEN. Welcome to Germany ISIS!

Source

This was from a friend of mine in New Zealand. But, I think she caught this guy out in the open. Apparently, ISIS claimed they had smuggled 4,000 ISIS fighters into Western nations with the refugees. I guess only time will tell.

edit on 26/9/15 by spirit_horse because: add source/correct link

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I agree that we shouldn't turn our backs on the Islamic world, but the reality of it is their religion is causing a lot of this suffering. Even in areas that are not run by extremists, there is massive gender inequality and homosexuals are treated with disdain. And did you hear about how men in power sexually abuse young boys as part of the culture?

Other than those things, I would find it interesting to live among the Muslim world to get a better perspective on it and see if there is any truth to what you are saying in the O.P. A lot of the countries have so much money from oil that they could really make a difference and become the epitome of society.
edit on 26pmSat, 26 Sep 2015 23:44:44 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 26pmSat, 26 Sep 2015 23:45:48 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Quote from Freeborn.

I suppose you think it's ok to call people Paki's?
No, of course not because people tend to use it to convey a sense of superiority and as an insult - much the same as the use of Kaffir or Infidel.

Of course its Ok to call Paki's Pakis. Pakis from Pakistan.

You know, Afghans are also called Afghani's? Afghani's from Afghanistan.

Kazakhs from Kazakhstan.

Poms from England.

Aussies from Australia.

Freeborni's from Freeborniastan.

edit on 26-9-2015 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2015 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why are we turning our backs on the Islamic world? The world came together to help the Jews in the aftermath of WWII

Are you seriously comparing these two situations?

No I am saying that we really together when our fellow man is in need of help histrionically, yet right now the Muslim word is in dire need of some help and many of us and many states are sitting back doing nothing.

Just look at the initial response of David Cameron to take a handful of refugees.

With the trillions we spent bailing out our corrupt banks we could have done so much good in the world.

but when we are run by a gang of child abusing Eatonians its not going to happen is it?

And you think begging the majority who have ZERO control over the situation is going to help ?

And all of this coming from someone who believes Muslims obliterated 3 buildings in New York.

The saturation of political messages has completely gone full circle... it has the best meaning WELL MEANING people the most bloody confused and running around trying to help in the most useless, and PITIFUL ways.

Let us know when you want to confront the actual causes of ALL OF THIS, until then it is all whimpering, lost and brainwashed beyond ALL BELIEF.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Is that for real? Please tell me the people that lived there kicked someones ass over this? I hope they didn't just ignore it to display 'tolerance'.
!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
There is a hell of a lot of liars on ATS nowadays.

You smell that....?....

Yeah...

That's horse s#.

What we can smell is most definitely the beginning of the end of all religions.

Too bad you or anyone else cannot see this is the inevitable conclusion.

The theme has turned uglier in a way that has not been felt before, those of us who can see it, already saw it coming.

Total change, total erasing of ALL religions, and cultures on a level simply inconceivable to the masses.

Right in front of their faces it takes place, ever faster and they deny , deny.

How many will be able to stand differently than the religious, the atheist, the scientist, and everyone else ??

I would say less than 1%.

And of them enough exist to punish those who started and maintain this grotesque play, but in the meantime just try and realize just how bizarre and stupid BELIEFS with NO BASIS for them, and nothing good, REALLY >>>>>> ARE.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I will ask you a rhetorical question. How many refugees do you have living in your house, with your family? We already know the answer to that question, don't we? Even the Pope, leader of the richest faith in the world has only taken in ONE family.

At least Ghandi lead by example, not rhetoric.

In general, I understand your reasoning. it lacks full reasoning, however.

You point out how the world helped the Jews after WWII. This is true. What you omit from that equation is the world turned it's back on Jews before and during WWII.

Jewish emigration from Europe wasn't allowed into the U.S.. Europe was anti-Semitic even before WWII. The Jews had no issues as the Islamists have today. There wasn't demands for Sharia law. Yes, the percentage and numbers of rapes in European countries has jumped significantly. Then there's the conversions to the extreme version of Islam by youth.

This all adds up to fear. Fear for your culture, what the future holds for our children and grandchildren.

Would these people do the same for us if the situation was reversed? Perhaps. IF we converted...

Generally, it's Syria and Iraq(?) that is the source of the refugees. That leaves a lot of other Muslim nations, some very wealthy, that these refugees either aren't being allowed into or they don't want to go to. In either scenario, it speaks volumes. The refugees know their culture isn't as 'compassionate' as the west's...or they wouldn't be suffering to get into Europe and elsewhere as they are. Self evident.

To say there is no spreading of the extremist views within these refugees is myopic.

One doesn't permit an infection to spread, one addresses the source of that infection..the ME.

Let the world go into that quagmire and END IT! Else the chaos spreads. That is the solution to this problem. Make the ME a livable place.

Of course, there is a price to be paid for that. There will be more violence and death to achieve it. A lot more. Of course, 'compassion' forbids that.

Compassion without reason appears psychotic and destructive, at least when dealing with the human race.

We are capable of FLOODING the ME with food, materials and physical assistance in short order. When we get it to a point where they don't KILL our people for helping!

Until then? NOT MY HOUSE. I would not have my compassion destroyed...

Very well put. Could not have been said much better. The peaceful portion of the Muslim world is to passive in responding to this extremist threat within it's own ranks. And before you go spouting off "Peaceful Christians aren't doing enough to fight "extremist" Christians (that is another discussion for another time)" well guess what? If they did, we would deal with them. Don't know if you have heard about retards like the WBC getting chased away and attacked for the extremely inflammatory BS they pull. Christian values are being slowly removed from American society more and more all the time, ten commandments, kids are being disallowed to read a bible at lunch time to themselves silently, etc. (this is all not to mention that this is all being done despite the fact Christians aren't going around Beheading Evangelicals, Mormons, Catholics, etc.) We would not stand for it, if you claim otherwise, you are blatant liar and just trolling.

Until these Muslims can show they are not passive towards thieir extremist elements, I have no sympathy.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Have YOU ever interrupted an attempt a someone creating radicles?
How EXACTLY do you do that?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
Not PC but most PC is BS. The Islamic world in the middle east have been killing each other and anyone else there since Islam was invented over a thousand years ago. They act like it's the year 1400. Making women wear sheets on their heads for their whole lives? In the west that is ridiculous.
Islam is a sexist, anti-semitic, anti-christian, racist, intolerant, anti-democratic fascist ideologoy. Why would western countries be interested in any of that. Then add in the extremism, terrorism, killing of infidel non-believer anti-west rhetoric.
If the west was in trouble would they help. Most other Muslim countries don't bother lifting a finger to help.
The Muslim world can reap what they sow.

The western countries are NOT interested in it, the CONTROLLERS ARE.

They are stirring the final stage of the cauldrons of other realms, that wish to use us further.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Most Muslims believe in sharia law over the constitution. To them it's gods law over mans law. I have no sympathy for them they don't respect the countries they migrate to and they don't assimilate to other cultures. I have a mosque at the end of my street and I've met many Muslims first hand. At first I treated them as any other immigrant but my opinion has changed after being called a infidel by a 5 year old kid.

I think you nailed it there. And you know what? They'd be right. If there is a god (I'm agnostic, by the way) then why would man's laws trump god's laws? Is that not the very definition of blasphemy?

Don't even get me started on the illegitimacy of the beloved constitution, or the idea of government at all for that matter.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Have YOU ever interrupted an attempt a someone creating radicles?
How EXACTLY do you do that?

Not sure i understand your question.?

Can you rephrased it please.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: higherconscience

originally posted by: wantsome
Most Muslims believe in sharia law over the constitution. To them it's gods law over mans law. I have no sympathy for them they don't respect the countries they migrate to and they don't assimilate to other cultures. I have a mosque at the end of my street and I've met many Muslims first hand. At first I treated them as any other immigrant but my opinion has changed after being called a infidel by a 5 year old kid.

I think you nailed it there. And you know what? They'd be right. If there is a god (I'm agnostic, by the way) then why would man's laws trump god's laws? Is that not the very definition of blasphemy?

Don't even get me started on the illegitimacy of the beloved constitution, or the idea of government at all for that matter.

You have a point here god created man therefore he holds dominian over man. Man created law therefore man holds dominian over law. Law is not supposed to hold dominian over man. Save for gods law.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Gods law really needs to move into the present . And i really don't care which version of god you subscribe to .

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
World probably needs a new dictator, one that will erase religion from mankind.

Cults, gone wild. It's been a crappy 15 minutes.

Everyone is a special snowflake, your feelings matter the most, everyone gets a trophy.

Yes, because Mao, Stalin, and Pol Pot created such an awesome society when they banned religion.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
B.C. 45 Julian calendar took effect. The modern Gregorian calendar begin adoption in 1582. Duration between 45 B.C. and 1 A.D. is 45 years since there is no 0 B.C./A.D.
A.D. 622 someone left Mecca to settle in Medina...the year Muslims considered as beginning of Islam
Duration between 1 A.D. to A.D. 622 is 621 years
45 + 621 = ???

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

To be muslim means you submit your will to god

But you have no way of knowing what God wills...or if he even exists....or what his name is. The book tells you that...book written by men.

So you willingly submit yourself to the will of men of old. Whether God is behind this...is speculation of the worst kind.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

The book tells you that...book written by men

Interesting line of thought . Gods will as re told by men . Nothing could go wrong there .

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I turn my back on anyone who hides behind a religious ideology to explain their actions. Be impeccable in what you do and you never have to invoke the name of some religion to explain your actions.

End all religion and most of humanity will start to get along.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Every religion needs to be outed as bad for people, we should turn our backs on religion in general wether its buddhism christianity islam hinduism jainism sufism or whatever ism you worship. People need to find thier strenth from within themselves and stop worshiping and gods to aid them in thier life.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

To be muslim means you submit your will to god

But you have no way of knowing what God wills...or if he even exists....or what his name is. The book tells you that...book written by men.

So you willingly submit yourself to the will of men of old. Whether God is behind this...is speculation of the worst kind.

How can i best explain this to you.

At a point in life i was atheist. My concept of god and spirituality was purely earth based , if that makes sens. Meaning my mind was closed to all other options save for things i could explain useing science . observations if you will.

Fast forward and at some point it clicked . I became curious and wanted to explore spirituality.

What i quickly realized was that , like everything else in life you have to LEARN god to know him.

Just as we learn to read and write , So to do we have to learn spirituality.

So what's the point of all this ? Religion.etc ..

Simple religion is used as a tool to gain a connection to spirituality thus "finding god " all religions have this same foundation. But man has put in and taken away things from it throughout time.

If you peel back the folds in every religion you will find every religion is the same.

You will find a spiritual understanding that is only explainable by a few short words.

LOVE , compassion . god.

Do you understand?

If you ask me can i prove that god is real or that i am in complete submission to him . i will tell you. , what i feel and what i have experienced is proof enough for me.
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join