It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish to not be persecuted by the Liberal and LBGT agenda

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I don't know... I remember when The Colbert Report first came out - several people I knew couldn't make out whether he was for real or if it was satire - his character was that good.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

True! Isn't that why he was invited to speak at Bush's White House Correspondence Dinner?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar
I think this is a waste of bandwidth. Also I just clicked on your thread to confirm that you are being sarcastic which is what I was expecting.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
a reply to: Kandinsky

I know right! Here in America those liberals destroyed our country. I am sure after the gay marriage ruling that God has forsaken us and doom our country to destruction by the hand of the Antichrist.

They aren't destroying this nation. The ones destroying this nation are the ones who think others should live by their primitive beliefs.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Tsuki, this was a brilliant bit of Colbert-esque satire.

Although I'm saddened that everyone didn't appreciate it...I could just SEE Colbert in that OP.
S/F....

Or,

hey -

Stephen? Is it, could it be...is that YOU???? I can't imagine having any better person of "fame" as a member.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I had forgotten about that! He was hilarious. That bit about "everyone knows that reality is liberally biased" made me laugh so hard!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
Is it too much to ask that I be allowed to stop people from doing things I disapprove of? If the liberals and gays and trans would stop and think for a second- they would realize I am right and that they are the devil's puppets meant to destroy the good christians of America.

Why can't they see that I am just trying to help them by denying them rights? I just want them to be happy while suppressing their ideologies and sexual orientation.

Let me quote God here:

Yo, Tsuki, make sure everyone who disagrees with you knows they will be tortured in hell for eternity with no chance of redemption.

And I said 'Yes God, I will do that.' But no matter how many times I repeat this on the forum people just either ignore me or have some smart Alec comment or argument against me(and God). I don't understand why people can't just listen to me and adjust their lifetyles to be in line with my own?

Sometimes I think it's because they want the loving God to send them to hell to be tortured for eternity.

What say you ATS? Why do you think these 'people' want to force God to banish them to the underworld?

Dude, bro, preaching to the choir here!!

I mean, seriously, I DEMAND that Christians have the right to dictate all government policy and the lifestyles of ALL other Americans, including those that are atheists, Buddhists, gays, hippies, etc!!

My religious freedom and rights mean that we have the RIGHT to have OUR religious institutions, scriptures, monuments, and rules in public, and no one else should be able to do the same!

Gays, hippies, atheists, and Buddhists need to follow Christian theology, and it should be enforced by the law!!

And if they don't and we don't get to have our way, we are being persecuted!!!! It's the end times!

And have you heard that the Muslims are trying to enforce Shariah law on us? I mean, god, don't they know about our freedoms and separation of church and state?!! They are dangerous!

edit on 26-9-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Bruce Jenner is not a hero.

He was a bad person before, he is a bad person now.

Just because he throws on make up and a dress and "I identifies as a woman" does not make him a woman anymore than Rachel Dolezal is black because she "feels black".

I'm tired of PC bull#.

But I am not against gay rights, or generally being respected as a human being.

But I don't want a gay persons sexuality in my face anymore than I want to see straight persons flaunt theirs.

Can't we all just respect each other? What's so hard about that?
edit on pSat, 26 Sep 2015 11:56:50 -0500201526America/Chicago2015-09-26T11:56:50-05:0030vx9 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Bruce Jenner is not a hero.

He was a bad person before, he is a bad person now.

Just because he throws on make up and a dress and "I identifies as a woman" does not make him a woman anymore than Rachel Dolezal is black because she "feels black".

I'm tired of PC bull#.

But I am not against gay rights, or generally being respected as a human being.

But I don't want a gay persons sexuality in my face anymore than I want to see straight persons flaunt theirs.

Can't we all just respect each other? What's so hard about that?

Doesn't further divide us? The more tribes that are created the larger the division.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Far as I'm concerned we're all Americans.

Don't really care for the prefix.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Far as I'm concerned we're all Americans.

Don't really care for the prefix.

I remember the 60's a bit when it was all about peace and love, now it seems to be about who I can wake up and hate.....

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I don't hate anyone.

I think everyone's lives matter.

Except ISIS. F those guys.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I don't hate anyone.

I think everyone's lives matter.

Except ISIS. F those guys.

Indeed...screw those Isis guys.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

It's as right as me stopping you from doing something I believe is wrong. Something I believe due to a book which has been dissected, rearranged, scrapped and re-written from select pieces.

One that kings have decided to have terms and conditions added or abolished from it's pages.

One that was written by people who are little better than folklore.

You stop them, I stop you. Pure and simple. I believe it'll work out well, and we'll all be happy.

Don't you?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Geez, i just read the first page and I'm shocked that there's a literate person on the planet who can't tell immediately that it's sarcasm to make a point.

Sadly, people struggle to explain the unexplainable phenomenon which is alleged Americans who wish to suppress the rights of others, under the delusion that their personal beliefs somehow supercede the Constitution. Personally, i think it's just as effective to call them anti-American extremists who should be considered enemies of freedom.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Right, well I wasnt really being subtle, but whatever. Then again I have not said anything that is not said a thousand times a day so I guess it is kinda hard to tell.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Heterosexual sexuality disgusts me. I wish you guys would stop throwing it in my face.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Glad to see you are amused at least. You are one of the people whose posts I keep an eye out for, so I am happy you could see through my flawless facade.
edit on 26-9-2015 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
When i first saw this title i got angry, i read the first post and was more Sad than Angry, that people would want to destroy the lives of a Human being just because we are GLBTQ+... and than i continued reading, and i laughed, this can't be serious.. so thank you

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yayy another LBGT ba... wait..wha?

Very clever, OP.

Fret not. Now that even the pope is on the Christian bashing bandwagon, soon enough us pesky Christians will be rounded up and dealt with.

As the brainwashed, hypocritical, blasphemous, sinning sorry excuse of a Christian that you so elequently described, I realize I deserve nothing more...except that you, in your orgy of righteousness, gaze upon us in ecstasy as the fire is lit.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join