It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish to not be persecuted by the Liberal and LBGT agenda

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I saw your post I was like "great the threads been shut down ". Glad i was mistaken. Thank you for the warning I am well aware of the danger and I will be vigilant. Praise be!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

When is sarcasm considered trolling? I would understand if I was just trying to get reaction, but there are points to be made if you pay attention.
edit on 26-9-2015 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

You forgot bringer of the carebear holocaust!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Aahhh, dangit!!! I just realized I wasted my 666th post on a guy shaking sausage in a troll thread.

Do you not see the symbolism in that .

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
I function without him and I intend to die without him too.

To go to a universe of your own making?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

No. I am nothing like Doctor Manhattan.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

People accessing the rights they should always have had, can only have an effect akin to persecution on those who have a fascist mindset. As a Christian, I recognise that I do not have the right to judge others, because I lack perfection, as do all human beings, and according to my saviour, only those without sin may begin to cast stones.

To think oneself so perfect, as to ignore that instruction as if it does not apply to one, is to go against the word, the spirit, and the person of Christ, to seek to elevate oneself to a station akin to His, and in so doing replicate the behaviour of Satan toward God Almighty. This is a damned path to tread, and I recommend against it in the strongest possible terms.

With regard to the worldly matter of the subject, your nation cannot be ruined by the constitution applying to everyone in the country equally, but is strengthened by that application. No one has greater significance or greater worthiness under the law, and nor should they.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Aahhh, dangit!!! I just realized I wasted my 666th post on a guy shaking sausage in a troll thread.

Do you not see the symbolism in that .

HA!! On second thought, it is pretty brilliant.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

a reply to: aethertek

I am completely sincere in my belief that everyone should be exactly like I think they should be.

Even though you're being sarcastic, that seems to be exactly what you want. Every must believe like you do, right?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Yep, that about sums it up...........
edit on 26-9-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Hmm, perhaps. Perhaps not. You may never know my true intentions or beliefs.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Yep, that about sums it up...........

If I had a dollar for every time a Christian has asked me if I have accepted Jesus in my heart, I could live a televangelist lifestyle of gold and riches.

I can't say I have ever had a gay guy ask me to marry him, or have relations or try to turn me gay or give them my money. Nope can't say I have.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

When is sarcasm considered trolling? I would understand if I was just trying to get reaction, but there are points to be made if you pay attention.

The fact that some people thought you were serious should pretty much prove your point.

IMO you should have kept playing at Poe a little while longer.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

What is the point if the whole thing is lost on everyone? Clearly instead of critical thinking and introspection of one's beliefs, people are just content to get mad. They really just don't learn, they are told to fear knowledge outside the religion.

In the end I am just repeating what I've heard countless times i will bet half my stars from opening post are from people who agree with it and did not realize that I am not serious.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

The fact that some people thought you were serious should pretty much prove your point.

IMO you should have kept playing at Poe a little while longer.

There is no point in trolling a bad joke on a sensitive subject.

This thread is offensive to both the good willed Christians out there and the gay community alike.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Hmm, so I suppose since you say it offends them, then it does, huh? Maybe I am part of the "gay community" that finds this offensive? Or maybe I am disgruntled trans tired of being told hell is my place? Or maybe I am a Christian tired of my compatriots bigotry? You don't truly know and, thank God, it is not up to you to decide what is "trolling with a bad joke".

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

It doesn't matter who you are. It is immature and foolish to play with people's emotions on both sides of the coin.

There is nothing scientific or objective to be learned from your little game.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

This thread is offensive to both the good willed Christians out there and the gay community alike.

But should it be? Really? Is there actually a 'gay community' or just a bunch of people like anyone else? Most Christians are just people too. Why would they be offended by this OP?

In contrast...

There really are some groups that represent the views of the OP's satire. ATS itself has some vocal members who, apparently, sincerely believe that Liberals (other people right?) are out to persecute them and that LGBT people are a blight on God's order.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Scientific or objective? You realize we are talking about abstract notions that don't exist, right? Ideology is all in the mind and the best you can do is make yours work better than the other guys.
edit on 26-9-2015 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

If it is satire, then it belongs in the joke forum where it can be clearly interpreted as such.

Yes, there are Christians who would agree with the OP view and yes, some - most in fact are 'just people' - bloody good people from the ones I know personally.

I find the whole thing to be in bad taste and I thought ATS held better standards than this.

How does any of this help anyone deny ignorance?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join