It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish to not be persecuted by the Liberal and LBGT agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Okay, thank you for posting!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

I am hoping for your sake your thread is straight from the Sheldon Cooper school of sarcasm .

I don't understand why people can't just listen to me and adjust their lifetyles to be in line with my own?

Will you adjust your lifestyle to be in line with mine , i am not LBGT or XYZ for that matter but i might be 123 .

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

All I know is what is in the Bible. And I don't believe this word sarcasm appears anywhere in it.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

All I know is what is in the Bible. And I don't believe this word sarcasm appears anywhere in it.

Do love and acceptance feature anywhere .

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

It is mentioned a couple of times. Why?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Why

Matthew 7:1-29 ESV / 164 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. ...

Not a scholar by any means , but the way i read that you have a log in your eye , and a tick in your ear , and a tube of self righteousness shoved up your ... never mind .

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Oh? I am not judging anyone. Just telling them that they will suffer forever for things that I disapprove of.

P.s. on an aside here , the Bible says many things . I am sure that whatever argument I come up with in my own mind can be backed up by something in the Bible no matter what the angle.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Gotta love the worlds number one best selling book of fiction .

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

TsukiLunar, as a Christian it makes me sick to know that somebody sometime in your life has told you that you are going to roast in hell because you engage in LBGT activity. The truth is, it is not what we do that determines whether we live with God or in a universe of our own making, but whether we accept that God is sovreign over all. But before we can do that we have to know Him and that is what every Christian should be trying to do, show you God despite our own broken, sinful nature. Once you really know the God of the Bible, then you can decide whether to accept him as your god or not. I was told a load of # for close to 3 decades about God, then I decided to ask Him to reveal himself to me and I took time to discern what I heard in line with the historical record and the reality around me. When I accepted Him, things changed - I could do what I could never have done alone and I didnt even need to supress some stuff (like rage, murder, mysogeny in my case), it was just gone. I suppose I am suggesting you do the same.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar

Oh? I am not judging anyone. Just telling them that they will suffer forever for things that I disapprove of.

I'm not judging anyone, but I'm going to judge everyone I don't like.

More awesome Christ like behaviour!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

Let us put aside sarcasm for a moment. I have never heard anyone be so mean to people they don't "agree with" like a religious person. Sorry, religion has proven itself a disadvantage to society at large. I will never perpetuate its dogma or, indeed, any ideological viewpoint that allows for discrimination against others.

I function without him and I intend to die without him too.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

You keep forgetting that God is an intolerant transgender fascist.

Think about that for a moment.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Sorry, I don't have to think. So how can I be in line with lbgt and the liberals?

In asking the question , you answered for yourself

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ha ha, good one. Do you have an opinion on the thread though? Or are you just gonna say your brilliantly enlightened zingers?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

But he loves you!
edit on 26-9-2015 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Ha ha, good one. Do you have an opinion on the thread though? Or are you just gonna say your brilliantly enlightened zingers?

Brilliantly enlightened zingers? I beg your pardon , I am neither brilliant nor enlightened...I think I am offended by that.Such name calling.

Peace. And I am enjoying the thread. And I think both of my posts were opinions on the OP. Hoping SOMEONE gets them....

edit on 26-9-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Does the below image make you as uncomfortable as this OP make me uncomfortable?

edit on 9 26 2015 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

I would say the implications of the images are about 100 times more offensive than anything I could personally think of. Though Ramsey is a joy to watch.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Well tough cookies!

Cause the Liberal LGBT Brown Shirts want to persecute YOU!

Fall in line or forever be marked as a hater of rainbows and murderer of Unicorns...and we all know what kind of social and political suicide that is.

You've been warned!

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Aahhh, dangit!!! I just realized I wasted my 666th post on a guy shaking sausage in a troll thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join