It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Develops Oracle Supercomputer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Dunno who this guy is but stumbled across his channel where he talks about how CERN will play a part in a series of social manipulations of future time and of critical events, that are needed for the NWO agenda to succeed.

How in the world will they do that, since their focus seems to be on experiments with colliding photons and other subatomic partcles and all? Well @ 6:00 above he touches upon them (just as they developed the WWW a couple decades back and how they discovered matter and antimatter indeed MIRROR each other) secretely behind the scenes developing a superchronocomputer of sorts (think Flash - Dr Wells' future newspaper and Gideon?)

That will draw predictive samples from current timeline's future, likely in the form of some sort of timecode encryption (ie, binary?) in order to manipulate social media and thus events while expediting Earth if not into a higher dimension then at least into a higer level of civilization (one world language, government, education etc) to meet a NWO agenda quicker without having to go through tedious multiyear manual genocide procedures in one country after the next as seen in the past decade and change over in afghanistan, iraq, libya, syria, ukraine, skorea, etc..

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Milah

You must be new to the truth & conspiracies about cern. Welcome to the real...

That guy is freedomfighter2127. I have been a subscriber of his channel for a while now. He talks straight from the heart about what he believes. Nobody is perfect but it is difficult to find that kind of honesty reporting news anymore. You should go to his channel and find his non-youtube links. Because YT is systematically crushing channels that dare make statements against the current orthodoxy. Especially any anti-government and anti-UN commentary. But back to cern, i dont think they have the right to jepordize time and space itself. They do in fact want to open up a door to other dimensions. One of the Presidents (of cern) even said things may come out from another dimension! Swear to God he said it to a british newspaper if I remember correctly. I think they chose a new Pres since then, though. Not that it will change their plans.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I don't want to be rude, but this is all nonsense. You're better off taking advice from a fortune cookie.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: raikoh

So give me one piece of evidence supporting this.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

They do in fact want to open up a door to other dimensions.

They will have to "want" on for possibly a millennium or longer. That kinda energy is not available now but coming to a store near you in possibly a thousand years.....

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Milah

Why do people believe such crap?

The video turns a competition to write educational and humanitarian apps for iPads, into some sort of supercomputer conspiracy. So much fail right there!

The goals and aims of CERN (a scientific organization) aren't secret. The Large Hadron Collider (the machine) collides particles, breaking them up, and has sensors to detect the stuff that made up the particles. No portals or black holes or anything like that are created. All this is not particularly spiritual. Also not secret.

Yes, it's the biggest and probably the most complex machine that man has created, but what it does is really quite simple, it collides stuff, just like the name says.

edit on 26/9/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So give me one piece of evidence supporting this.

Occams Razor, I am glad you are sceptical. It shows you are interested in truth.

Here is the first article.
freedomoutpost.com...

Here is quoted a section from it.

The director of research at CERN, physicist Sergio Bertolucci, has stated that the LHC may create a “door” to “an extra dimension”. According to him, something might come out of that door, or “we might send something through it”…
A top boffin at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) says that the titanic machine may possibly create or discover previously unimagined scientific phenomena, or “unknown unknowns” – for instance “an extra dimension“.
“Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it,” said Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN, briefing reporters including the Reg at CERN HQ earlier this week.

Also check this out
www.pbs.org...
edit on 9/26/2015 by raikoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

They do in fact want to open up a door to other dimensions.

They will have to "want" on for possibly a millennium or longer. That kinda energy is not available now but coming to a store near you in possibly a thousand years.....

Well they had the energy to create a rainbow universe! See my reply to Occams Razor above for the PBS article!
edit on 9/26/2015 by raikoh because: Spelling, grammar

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
I'm sorry, I don't want to be rude, but this is all nonsense. You're better off taking advice from a fortune cookie.

Spoken like a true zombie.

Just wait for what happens to this world after October 16th when they start using lead ions.

In conjunction with the D-Wave 2048 quantum computer that can handle 7 billion objects and activating all of the G-Cell Towers worldwide this world will undergo one big massive demonic possession as a stargate is opened up to the hexagon on Saturn.

Scoff away all you like.

Just wait for what this world will be like on 5th November.

Exciting days ahead for the daemons who constantly laugh at all denialists on this planet 24/7. Lol

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Would it be a stretch to fathom CERN tapping into and/or otherwise having access to advanced extraterrestrial technology?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Really sorry to have to point this out, but...

The PBS article was an April Fool's Day joke - read at the bottom where it says something about making one up for next year as well...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Seriously, the first thing I noticed about that PBS article was the date it was posted - April 1st, 2015.
Not to mention the absurdity of this picture which appears with the headline
"A visualization of the data captured by the CMS detector"

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocialCUT
a reply to: lostgirl

Seriously, the first thing I noticed about that PBS article was the date it was posted - April 1st, 2015.
Not to mention the absurdity of this picture which appears with the headline
"A visualization of the data captured by the CMS detector"

Sigh. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll keep looking for some other stuff...

new topics

top topics

join