It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is the Beast that Rose form the Abyss in Revelation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: raikoh

Its too bad this thread deteriorated to a saints and sinners debate because the OP was on to something. The duality/inversus theory is well known in occult. It is something i enjoy looking into.

Duality exist in all religions. Gospel of Thomas....

Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war. For there will be five in a house: there'll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone."

The duality is confusing to me but I am guessing that to fully comprehend our true nature we must first realize the futility of all material desires.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: raikoh

originally posted by: yuppa
I have to ask. has anyone ever really analyzed th efunction of the lake of fire? Here is a thought some bible scholars have come to think.

God is a loving God we can agree correct? And as such loves everyone. But liek any father he has to punish or discipline his children. Hence the idea of Hell. Now seeing as how any father hates to see his children suffer its been argued that hell does not house any sinners(after jesus left it) currently and all souls that are not instnaly judged good are sent to purgatory. these include aetheist(who are given a chance to know God as well as all others who died not knowing who God was to be fair) who would have otherwise been sent to hell

Now Remember the Promise of no more tears in heaven correct? How is that possible if they have a loved one in Hell? COmmon sense says it woudnt be right? Well during the final throne judgement the bad souls will be tossed into the lake of fire and be consumed(its a mercy actually) as to had never existed in the memory of their friends and family who made it to heaven. Thereby eliminating the sadness because who would be sad for someone they cant remember existing? This in turns dovetails with God loving all of us because he does nto want to see his creation in agony forever.

RE: function of lake of fire. I read the quran and it describes the lake as what i interpret to be a waste management system. I'll paraphrase here but it says organic food waste from a billions of creatures rains down from the "garden city" AKA New Jerusalem into the pit of fire. The damned then eat the scraps, but some undoubtedly get burned up. Its part a recycling system, part a prison. And according to the quran its also where little flame creatures feed on "pitch" that oozes out of the shirts the prisoners wear. And it is home of a tree. The Satanic Tree of Death called Zaqqum. It may sound weird but i have a quran in english and read the whole thing about two years ago.

SO in a sense its almost the same in the quran, except for the trash part. Since God is a merciful God i doubt he wants his creations to burn for eternity. How better than to have them cease to exist?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The Quran actually prophesies the appearance, before the last days, of a “Beast from the earth” that will speak to humankind

The Hadith says this “beast” will have the staff of Moses and ring of Solomon and will mark the believers and disbelievers on their foreheads

Then the awful Day of Requital will go down

Verse (27:82) - English Translations

"Sahih International: And when the word befalls them, We will bring forth for them a creature from the earth speaking to them, [saying] that the people were, of Our verses, not certain [in faith].

Pickthall: And when the word is fulfilled concerning them, We shall bring forth a beast of the earth to speak unto them because mankind had not faith in Our revelations.

Yusuf Ali: And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), we shall produce from the earth a beast to (face) them: He will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Signs.

Shakir: And when the word shall come to pass against them, We shall bring forth for them a creature from the earth that shall i wound them, because people did not believe in Our communications.

corpus.quran.com...

This happens AFTER the advent of Jesus and the Mahdi

Now listen up and I will explain this:

Jesus is the mystical teacher archetype that’s why the Sufis claim him as their symbolic head

Most likely Jesus is the Sufis and there will be no one super man Jesus coming at all he has appeared already in the form of the classical mystical teacher

The Mahdi is the archetype of the exoteric path mainly; John the Baptist is a typical example of the Mahdi archetype that’s why in the Gospels he was the roaring preacher who attacked the unrighteous and Jesus was the more moderate mystical teacher.

Bottom line there will be no more of Jesus or Mahdi (they have already come and gone) there is only to come:

The Beast or Creature I speak of above and that entity will be a supernatural divider of the “believers” and the “unbelievers”

WillTell

<< 4  5  6   >>

join