It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the next phase of the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The next phase of the NWO is starting in about two days from now on the 28th of sep, a new God will be born on the Blood Moon, a new church is already in place, a new philosophy inplanted. In theology this is just a repeating pattern, which actually works, a new matrix, Boson higgins quantum physics, millions of paralell universes instead of one dogmatic. When you reach a insight of clarity, its almost insanity. But it has always worked the same way, the same pattern, the same play field. This time its called Globalization, in the past it was under another name, its called feminism, the past mentioned it under another name. The mythology story changes to a new king, which will be called a God and his descendents in the next millenia. Everything is planted, just a few minor drawbacks, but its called human nature, or freedom of will.
Im embracing the future, its a new chapter of human progress and evolution, try to make it a peaceful one.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
LOL, I love ironic satire

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

so your ok with globalization? i did speed reading with ur post since there is no links.

edit on 25-9-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
A lot of assumptions! What church? what god? Come on don't be so cryptic I hate being the last to know.
You talk about that then talk about mythology?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Well its a globe, not borders in nature. Borders are a human invention mostly cause of defending a primate need. I see globalization as a mean to live in peace.

or you want to eat a steak while someone else starves?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Its not that interesting, learn the philosophy instead, Aristotle is dead within a day or two, Plato lives. Read Plato

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

Damn did you just have a crash course of all major conspiracies and decide to toss them all in one post?

And then what are you going on about Aristotle and Plato?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I just smashed it all to a single post, We had a lovely time with the aristotle golden age of philosophy, Embrace the Platonian smashing in.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
OH NO, the NWO....

What are we to do with that that cannot be spoken?!?????

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia
a new God will be born on the Blood Moon...

Bring it on...

We'll just see whose 'god' is up to the task.

edit on 25-9-2015 by Murgatroid because: (no reason given)

join