It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugees' Plight Is Our Doing: Jesse Ventura on What We Should Do About Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
In a time when tensions about immigration are at their highest, Obama has increased the number of Syrian refugees that will be allowed into the U.S. to 10,000. While many are praising the president for his efforts, some are worried that this will open the door for terrorist groups such as ISIS to find their way into the U.S. undetected.

What do you think of Obama’s plan?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

will they putting them in the many fema camps? which raises another question? did they build the fema camps because they already knew that years ahead of time that they America would be coming to America

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Blain's right, you reap what you sow!
I'm an Aussie, and our country was made by convicts,migrants, refugees and of course the Brits haha I do believe though that they should assimilate into the country to protect it from what we are seeing in France.
If you want to come be an Aussie my door is open! Respect out laws and our ways like we would have to in your country.
edit on 25-9-2015 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yeah , 10000 handpicked "Syrian refugees".

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Something I'm a little unclear on: why would Syrian refugees want to come to the US? Wouldn't that be like Polish refugees wanting to go to Germany after the Nazis invaded?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura

What do you think of Obama’s plan?

What do YOU think???

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

If you want to come be an Aussie my door is open! Respect out laws and our ways like we would have to in your country.
a reply to: muSSang

Are there any jobs there? I've always wanted to go there, at least since around 1980 when I saw a TV show about a guy who mined emeralds and built his house underground in solid rock. It was awesome.

On topic, I think this does pose a problem. As DOCHOLIDAZE1 asked about the fema camps, will they be keeping them apart from the general population, or will they be allowed to assimilate? That would be problematic I think. I don't watch the main stream news so I don't really know what's (supposedly) happening currently.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

CAN WE STOP CALLING THEM SYRIANS ALREADY????

I like how SYRIAN is supposed to be some magic word that makes it ok for a mass immigration invasion of over 70% NON SYRIANS.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Bush and Cheney's fault eh?

I guess completely ignore the preceding 8 years.

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

I guess ignore this too.

You Can't Understand ISIS If You Don't Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia

And I guess ignore sunni's fire fighting shia fire.

The US shouldn't take those refugees. Saudi should.

This country doesn't need anymore Tsarnevs.

And this country doesn't need 'friends' like Saudi.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

sorry that was a late night brain fart i meant did the government know ahead of time that they would be bringing refugees to america

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
A lot, of those 'homeless people' are our own veterans. I'd rather waste all our foreign aid on our own people than some strangers. Not saying, those strangers are bad, but priorities son. Logic... Then again, when is someone going to take the native american's opinions on all our issues. Lol, I remember 5th grade history saying they scalped, raped, and robbed from the colonialists. Propaganda never finishes. A lie resembles the truth when no one challenges it.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
No it is not our doing. This is planned and has been for a long time. Muslims want to control Europe with Sharia Law.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I don't know. We never could get an answer.

When I exposed the FEMA camps on conspiracy theory and got read off on the floor of Congress for doing so, they were never clear. They basically told us that they were being made around the country in case there was another Katrina type event where they had to house people incase of a disaster. But the problem with it was this: when I went to the camp the barbed wire faced in. When the barbed wire faces in, it's to keep you in. Whoever was put into these camps was put in there with the intention that they could not leave. I don't know what these camps are for, but I know that they built them and they're out there.

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

will they putting them in the many fema camps? which raises another question? did they build the fema camps because they already knew that years ahead of time that they America would be coming to America

link   
I agree. Immigrants and refugees travel all over the world, but they have to make exceptions too. When they come to a country they need to adapt to the rules and regulations of that country, to be assimilated into it.

originally posted by: JesseVentura
I don't know. We never could get an answer.

When I exposed the FEMA camps on conspiracy theory and got read off on the floor of Congress for doing so, they were never clear. They basically told us that they were being made around the country in case there was another Katrina type event where they had to house people incase of a disaster. But the problem with it was this: when I went to the camp the barbed wire faced in. When the barbed wire faces in, it's to keep you in. Whoever was put into these camps was put in there with the intention that they could not leave. I don't know what these camps are for, but I know that they built them and they're out there.

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

link   
Don't you want to be made whole by the people who harmed you? That's how it kind of works. They all hear these stories of coming to the USA and the streets are paved with gold and you become a millionaire. With that type of propaganda floating throughout the world it's not surprising that anybody would want to come here.

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Something I'm a little unclear on: why would Syrian refugees want to come to the US? Wouldn't that be like Polish refugees wanting to go to Germany after the Nazis invaded?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Many of our homelessness population are veterans. Our government abandons you. Once you go to war and once you come home they've finished you. Fortunately we have a civilian population that still wants to look after the veteran.

originally posted by: qwerty12345
A lot, of those 'homeless people' are our own veterans. I'd rather waste all our foreign aid on our own people than some strangers. Not saying, those strangers are bad, but priorities son.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Apr 12th 2018 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

(post by jhoneyperker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It's all being done on purpose and many are actually supported the refugees coming here unchecked. Rediculous

top topics

join