It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: NEW Hillary Clinton Benghazi, Libya, Emails Discovered!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
The most curious thing about all this is Why Now? They've known this info all along...well many have. Why this orchestrated assault? For Biden? Is he all they have and they are desperate? Is it that simple?

I'd love to believe it's because some people are actually INVESTIGATING because they're interested in the truth, but that hasn't happened since the 70's.

Anyone?

A lot of people don't want Hillary in the White House.

I'm talking about people in the FBI, Secret Service, the Pentagon and various levels of politics. She has stepped on a lot of toes getting to the top and has been a righteous bitch to a lot of people who are now doing everything they can to ensure she doesn't become POTUS.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5
What part of this is BS?
From OP Source Article:

WASHINGTON – The State Department has discovered more Hillary Clinton emails related to Libya and Benghazi – and is now turning them over to the House Select Committee on Benghazi, sources say.

One source close to the investigation said they include a chain of 900 Libya-related emails that Clinton failed to turn over when she provided what she said was the full record of work-related correspondence when she was secretary of state. Not all of them are related to the 2012 Benghazi attacks.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
How is this not perjury?
"The discovery appears to contradict Clinton's sworn statement that she had turned over all the email from her private server to the State Department."

NEW EMAILS SHOW CLINTON USED PRIVATE SERVER EARLIER THAN SHE SAID

Newly disclosed emails from Hillary Clinton to then CENTCOM chief David Petraeus show that the former secretary of state was using a private server earlier than she had previously said.

The new set of emails, from January to February 2009, was turned over to the State Department by the Department of Defense, State Department spokesman John Kirby told ABC News, confirming a story originally reported by The Associated Press.

The State Department said its record of Clinton emails begins on March 18, 2009. Over the nearly two months she was in office before that, Clinton has said she used a Blackberry email account that she can no longer access.

The discovery appears to contradict Clinton's sworn statement that she had turned over all the email from her private server to the State Department.

Clinton's team did not respond to a request from ABC News for comment.

abc30.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
How the hell has this criminal not been indicted yet ????

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If the global rulers want her she will be the presidential puppet. It doesn't matter if anyone votes for her or not. The media will say she's the most popular and that she got the most votes.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

How is this not perjury?
"The discovery appears to contradict Clinton's sworn statement that she had turned over all the email from her private server to the State Department."

NEW EMAILS SHOW CLINTON USED PRIVATE SERVER EARLIER THAN SHE SAID

You need to actually read up on the stuff you posted.

These emails are (a) 9 emails with Patraeus from before and immediately after she took office and (b)...the emails she turned over to state ALREADY have been digitized and made searchable, thus STATE is turning over additional Behngazi emails after they looked again at what had been already handed over.
edit on 27-9-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Even if that is true, we can not be sidetracked from the witch hunt.

I mean it is the Hill dog, we can just make stuff up or spin it.

Even though at this point it seems that isn't even need tbh.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Yes.
Saint Hillary is blameless.
As pure as the driven snow.
Nothing but a witch hunt here.

Everyone please, go vote for her.

Please read the above with the full sarcasm that I intended.

edit on b000000302015-09-27T15:41:16-05:0003America/ChicagoSun, 27 Sep 2015 15:41:16 -0500300000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yes.
Saint Hillary is blameless.
As pure as the driven snow.
Nothing but a witch hunt here.

Those are the choices?? Either she is blameless or we have to happily eat mountains of steaming cow manure??

I am no Hillary fan...AND I am no fan of lies...The irony is people screaming she is a lair...and constructing easily debunked piles of BS to make their case.

The minute someone asks me to choose between their pile of lies vs. Someone is "pure" and "blameless" I know they are trying to feed me BS.

That line of BS by the way is called FALSE BINARY CHOICE FALLACY...

BS on top of BS...build that mountain!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well please read where I said she deserves the blame she is getting.

She doesn't deserve false allegations though on top it.
So your sarcasm is severely misplaced.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Once again, Hillary just can't explain what happened; She's dumbfounded.
“There was a transition period. You know, I wasn’t that focused on my email,"

She goes on to say she hopes voters will overlook this latest little 'brain fart' of her's.
Move along, Democrat voters...nothing incriminating to see here.

This, coming on the heels of her recent 'explanation' as to the descrepancy between her version and the State Department's version as to why she decided to turn over her emails.
"I don't know that. I can't answer that".

I guess those are the type of answers you have to give when you sign an official sworn statement that you've turned everything over...and, oops, something undisclosed turns up.

Normally, those kinds of answers don't pass legal muster...but, then, she IS a Clinton.

From NYT, 5 hrs. ago:

Hillary Clinton Says She Cannot Explain Why Previously Undisclosed Emails Turned Up

Hillary Rodham Clinton said Sunday that she could not fully explain the discovery of a string of work emails sent from her personal account more than two months earlier than when she has said she first began using that address as secretary of state. But she said she hoped voters would look past what she called the “drip, drip, drip” of the furor over her emails.

“There was a transition period. You know, I wasn’t that focused on my email,” Mrs. Clinton said on “Meet the Press,” when asked about emails sent from her personal account in her first two months after taking office in January 2009. Mrs. Clinton had previously said she did not begin using a clintonemail.com address for State Department business until that March.

www.nytimes.com...[editb y]edit on 27-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Take a good look at the GOP Nominees...what do you think they have in their closet??

If this personal email server business is what the GOP is hanging their hat on...Just sayin..

From pure sympathetic strategy perspective...the GOP needs to find something new, real and fresh...cuz Americans are already bored with the email nonsense...how do you think that will play 13 months from now?

Hell...it's going to be mayhem once the GOP settles on a competitor.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

From pure sympathetic strategy perspective...the GOP needs to find something new, real and fresh...cuz Americans are already bored with the email nonsense...how do you think that will play 13 months from now?

Please tell me you don't think Hillary Clinton represents something "new, real and fresh" for the Dems.

As for whomever wins the GOP nomination...I certainly would expect that he or she will be scrutinized very closely. The American people expect that vetting process before they choose. If any candidate (from either party) is a compulsive liar, better voters find out before they're nominated or elected.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Please tell me you don't think Hillary Clinton represents something "new, real and fresh" for the Dems.

Just re-read my post...How did you get that out of it? I said "Something"...not "Someone" and referred to scandal not people? Strange...

I was talking about scandal, not candidates. The email thing is past it's shelf life and certainly doesn't have legs to last until November. The GOP needs something new, fresh and REAL if they are going to hobble Hillary.

More so since whoever they pick from the GOP crop is going to have baggage that makes a personal email server look like a parking ticket.

Politics aside...that's the truth. Hillary has been letting this email nonsense drag on because she knows it doesn't have legs. Better to have the scandal you can handle dominate the headlines rather than the one you can't and she knows that once the GOP chooses a nominee that the email businesses will be bumped far down on the public attentions span. I mean Trump is just a never ending circus train of crazy stuff...and his competitors are racing to catch up to him.

You tink an email server is going to be a central issues? No? Either does Hillary. If it was a genuine threat, she would have aggressively responded and be omnipresent and hitting it head on...as it stands, she is letting it drip..it's a marathon, not a sprint.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
No.
I was voicing my opinion that she is not blameless.
That if the way she has mishandled her official business is what people want to support... well good for them.
9 emails.... it is so little. Nixon was only missing 18 minutes of tape... such a little thing.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Well please read where I said she deserves the blame she is getting.

She doesn't deserve false allegations though on top it.
So your sarcasm is severely misplaced.

You called it a witch hunt.
Do you think there is nothing there to find? That is what a witch hunt is.
So if it is a witch hunt in your opinion.... she is blameless.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

If any candidate (from either party) is a compulsive liar, better voters find out before they're nominated or elected.

Compulsive Liar? Hmm.. Let's take a look

Donald Trump
0% True
10% Mostly True
16% Half True
12% Mostly False
46% False
16% Pants on Fire

Marco Rubio
15% True
26% Mostly True
20% Half True
23% Mostly False
14% False
2% Pants on Fire

Jeb Bush
22% True
24% Mostly True
21% Half True
24% Mostly False
5% False
3% Pants on Fire

Hillary Clinton
31% True
20% Mostly True
20% Half True
17% Mostly False
10% False
2% Pants on Fire

www.politifact.com...

Pssst...This is where you go for the BS about Politifact being some secret liberal agenda outfit.

Again...I don't like Hillary much..But BS is BS is BS

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Ah yes.

Politi"fact"

very selective omissions.

you know who owns them.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Ah yes.

Politi"fact"

very selective omissions.

you know who owns them.

Who owns politifact??...this should be good

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Well I meant the hunt as just the piling on of stuff.

I guess I should have been clearer.

I don't think they need to spin stuff, there is enough stuff to go on that is clear cut.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join