It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Davis Comes Out Of The Political Closet!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It's a weight off your shoulders to come out of the Closest

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry
To put an entire party in the same category as one individuals choices, and that is pretty ignorant...

Absolutely agree. But I don't see where the OP does that.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry
To put an entire party in the same category as one individuals choices, and that is pretty ignorant...

Absolutely agree. But I don't see where the OP does that.

Unless I misread:

"This single factor has been a constant thorn in the side of liberals. But not any longer!

Kim Davis has come out of the closet! SHE AND HER HATEFUL BROOD ARE REPUBLICANS! "

Whether people are pinning one persons actions on one party or another...it's the individual...not the party...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
It's a weight off your shoulders to come out of the Closest

Hey, in Southpark, the closet was quite nice...even John Travolta and Tom Cruise liked it..lol

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: GD21D

She added those who called her homophobic didn't know her.

If it walks and talks like a duck..... The rest is self evident.

It's tiresome watching these people use their religion as justification for bigotry.

What's even more tiresome is watching people such as yourself make that claim over and over again with absolutely nothing to back it up. Basically what you're saying is...

"Ms. Davis, you are a liar. You're not refusing to issue the license because your God wouldn't approve of your actions, you're refusing to issue it because you hate gay people."

What gives you folks the right to call her or anyone else in her situation a liar without providing any evidence to support your assertion?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
Who are the brain police?

(hint: currently not so much the GOP)

Brain police? Something you just made up.

Actually they have been around for quite awhile.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

So, a resident gang member left the Crips and joined the Bloods?

Both gangs, and their members should be rounded up and jailed - have you seen the state of America and the planet lately?

It's the result of both gangs taking turns running the crazy-train.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I'll wager God told her and her husband to do it....

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Doesn't she kind of have to register as a Republican? I mean, all the people throwing money at her via various crowd funding sites and private donations are from Republicans. If she wants the gravy-train and her notoriety to continue, she better become a Republican and make a huge deal out it.

I saw on Facebook posts being shared with addresses to send her money, urging people to not use websites so as to avoid the IRS.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

So... Let me get this utterly straight in my head.

A woman who refused to do her job, or leave her job, which were her only two choices under the law at the time, was a Democrat voter. This was used by the Republicans to bash the Democrats over the head with, despite the fact in behaving as she did, she became a rally point for right leaning equality haters everywhere, many of whom are republican voters. She has now changed sides. Is this accurate?

It seems to me that in bashing Democrats because this individual voter also happens to be incapable of understanding her duty under the law, they have bashed themselves, since the only place this woman feels politically comfortable now, is with the Republican bloc.

So, to recap, a woman who most people probably assumed was a Republican voter by her actions, is now actually a Republican voter. It's like the idea of John Travolta finally coming out, or the Snowden revelations. For some "Shock! Horror! *feign swoon*, for others "Not surprised in the least".

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

What's even more tiresome is watching people such as yourself make that claim over and over again with absolutely nothing to back it up. Basically what you're saying is...

"Ms. Davis, you are a liar. You're not refusing to issue the license because your God wouldn't approve of your actions, you're refusing to issue it because you hate gay people."

What gives you folks the right to call her or anyone else in her situation a liar without providing any evidence to support your assertion?

My evidence rests on her actions. Period..... End of story

I'm sure she believes god condemns homosexuality. It's a learned bigotry taught by her religion.

EDIT TO ADD: If you don't want to be labeled as a bigot, don't act like one.
edit on 25-9-2015 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GD21D

My evidence rests on her actions. Period..... End of story

You mean her act of not issuing marriage licenses to gay couples? Is there anything else? Perhaps an anti-gay college thesis or a co-worker claiming she runs around calling people a word that rhymes with maggot? A Facebook post? Anything?

I'm sure she believes god condemns homosexuality. It's a learned bigotry taught by her religion.

So in one post she's a bigot who's hiding behind her religion and in the next post she's a religious nut who was taught to be a bigot. Make up your mind please.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Kim Davis has come out of the closet! SHE AND HER HATEFUL BROOD ARE REPUBLICANS!

Except she was a Democrat. She switched because of all the hate she received from Democrats.

Anyone who needs to defend their party as having no bigots is a fool. Both parties are chalk full of racists and bigots.
edit on 25-9-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

You mean her act of not issuing marriage licenses to gay couples? Is there anything else?

Her action implies that she thinks that gay people are second class citizens. She might not hate gay people, but she certainly think that they don't deserve the marriage licenses because "God said so".

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Good job Democrats

I highly anticipate even more abandoning your party

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Kim Davis has come out of the closet! SHE AND HER HATEFUL BROOD ARE REPUBLICANS!

Except she was a Democrat. She switched because of all the hate she received from Democrats.

She switched because her and her husband are really Right Wing Fundamental Christian Republicans.

"My husband and I had talked about it for quite a while and we came to the conclusion that the Democratic Party left us a long time ago, so why were we hanging on?" she told Reuters in an interview. www.usatoday.com...

However, the country she is clerk in is heavily Democrat. It contributed to her being elected.

As of 2014, the county had 14,263 registered voters. Of these, 9,394 were Democrats, 3,929 were Republicans, and 626 listed themselves as members of other parties. en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 26-9-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Good riddance!

Kim will soon realize that she will be just
a little fish in a cesspool of bigots and bible thumpers.
She'll miss the journalists knocking on her door.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
Good riddance!

Kim will soon realize that she will be just
a little fish in a cesspool of bigots and bible thumpers.
She'll miss the journalists knocking on her door.

If she doesn't end up in jail.

She altered government forms. That's a bit more then Contempt of Court.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Ha! The right can have her. I hear there is a power vacuum in the right. Make her one of leaders so everyone will know exactly what the GOP stands for.

Bye Kim, I hope you have fun in that sinking ship.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

Ha! The right can have her. I hear there is a power vacuum in the right. Make her one of leaders so everyone will know exactly what the GOP stands for.

Bye Kim, I hope you have fun in that sinking ship.

Oh never mind. I was going to make two mean sentences about her. And yes the word ugly is in there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join