It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Twisted Creator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Another story Or well..writing.

Have you seen the Creator? Have you seen the one that created such an experiment? We are the experiment and now the Creator no longer attends to us. Have you seen the Creator that has created a species that seems to cave in upon itself? The Creator that promotes genocide, homicide, and suicide? The Creator that twists Man's mind? He whispers into your ear that war is evil. He whispers into MY ear that you seek to destroy me. He advises me in your destruction only to turn on me and advise you and neither of us exist. He is a sly being and has no name though called by many God. By others He is called Allah. Some call Him Satan and still there are many more names for Him but there is only one being. He is the being that made you and me. He sends me to kill you and then tells you my plot. He watches from above, He watches from my perspective and yours as well. He toys with us and yet everyone praises him. I suppose praise is given where praise is due. Of God He has the characteristic of eternal forgiveness and from Satan He has eternal rage. Of Allah He is able to raise the hearts of Man to unite.
edit on 25-9-2015 by Tiamat384 because: Removed smiley face;

edit on 25-9-2015 by Tiamat384 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Another story Or well..writing.

Have you seen the Creator? Have you seen the one that created such an experiment? We are the experiment and now the Creator no longer attends to us. Of Allah He is able to raise the hearts of Man to unite.

There is good and bad in everything .
Above every cloud , the sun shines .
Destiny is shaped by us.
Free will is freedom , but at a price .
Mankind needs to put prophet before profit ....
S&F

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy
I'm not sure what to reply to the majority of your reply :p But you say put prophet before profit that's saying you believe in a predetermined future right? At least what you said suggests that. Yet you say destiny is shaped by us so that contradicts what you say later. And of course free will is freedom, what price. To be honest I don't much believe in free will. Actually, I'm going to start a thread now. See you around. Glad you enjoyed the writing, I assume you did, seeing the stars and flags

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

S+F

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr
Ah Children of Bosom is pretty good
Don't know the other one, but I will see now

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

i thought these songs related to your post. Pretty much the creator is ultimate reality. Deuality. The Universe is. It just is. And what is, simply exists. What forms what exists with purpose is a creator. The universe in totality is the house which holds all creation by natural force and by intent. We ourselves are part of the universe. God however is the definition of what formed human beings. The creator has many names besides just allah. The creator is also known with other words such as the Shaper. Since what exists, just is. The creator can form and create from what already exists but cannot create with nothing to form. Therefore there are many creators in the universe.

Humanity itself is a species of creators. We form and shape things that mean specific intent. Therefore we can create beings like us.

What created humanity is likely a consiousness with uses form with the methods of shapeing in order to create. Specifically humans. I personally believe we were created by Aliens to serve for an alterior purpose. I can only guess what that purpose is based on ancient mythology and what knowledge i have from gained experience. But if humanity was created by what i think did it. Then most of what you said is kinda true. Observing wars, Yet playing minor roles by influencing peoples thoughts through dreams and abductions. Expecting humanity to grow in proper morality well they test us, if we fail. Ultimately will punish us.

I don't believe our creator is twisted. But created in us duality so as to be like our creator. Created to have experience in multi facets of existance and consiousness from a physical standpoint. So that when we become like our creator we will be ultra neutral. Masters of both worlds, The light and the dark. Evil and good, Creation and uncreation.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Personally I don't believe in any creator (I can post any other post in these forums with something to that theme if anything
), this is just to show what the majority of people believe, but also...I wrote this when I was 15..three years ago. I'm not sure what was in my mind at the time so..I can't recall :p And well say there is a creator for the sake of argument, then why can he not create from that which does not exit. That's essentially placing upon him a law, a law of physics. And most people see the creator as omnipotent and thereby under no laws. Frankly I think what I wrote was an attack almost on religion, particularly organized religion. As to human beings being creators, true we create, but we can not create new life (not counting reproduction or microorganisms). We can not create a world. We can barely maintain a world. Life is filled with contradictions and we follow each one.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

humanity is most certainly reprogramming life. We have created organisms that did not exist before with the power of technology. We are creating artificial life right now. So you may need to open up your point of view to broader spectrums of things that can and will happen.

Don't believe in a creator or humanities creator? Humans exist and create, shape, and form the landscape and enviroment around us.

In order for you to be born, you had to be shaped into existance by your mother. And in order for life to exist on earth. It had to be shaped to progress. With no Earth there is no life where we are in infinit space. Though we cannot garentee we are the only creators in total existance. If humans fathom themselves traveling galaxy to galaxy in modest time even if its billions of year into the future and we have recolonized other star systems. In a universe with no begining or ending, with cyclical nature of decay and accumilated formation. It is unending. Like a snake eating its own tail at the same speed it is growing.

well say there is a creator for the sake of argument, then why can he not create from that which does not exit. That's essentially placing upon him a law, a law of physics. And most people see the creator as omnipotent and thereby under no laws.

Yes, humans manipulate these laws of the house (The universe) in order to create.
We are images of what created us. From the creators past or present. We are reprisentations of what it means to be a creator. Just because we don't have ghost like abilities and are free from our physical bodies does not mean that as creators we can't utilize the laws of the house to achieve it. All things are possible as long as the laws of the house accept it. The laws themselves are what hold all that exists like glue to acomplish the inctricate clock work that is reality.

What humanity calls our creator has achived many of these things that 300-500 years ago people would call magic.
Omnipotence is possible under a refined definition. You see how humanity generates it's own omnipotent influence on the planet with the invention of cameras and recording formats of light and audio. From this alone, we are slowly gaining information about the world around us even when we arn't there in person. Even me talking to you right now is using technology that does not break the house rules but allows such omnipresent abilities to come into our perception and finally life experience.

Without the internet, or a computer there's no way i could respond to you asking this question you recorded 3 years ago. Im 24 by the way. If at all i could reach your thoughts about this without technology it would have to be some crazy psychic crap where i'd be a voice in your head. Not saying it's impossible but with technology and using the house rules it can become a possiblity.

So what we see as something that appears as a master of the creation domain is a God. All things that create life are Gods.

If humanity creates a species all by itself on another planet. Then to that species we would be their god.
It is questionable to think that we humans could in the same position as the hypothetical species we will create.
So if humanity was seeded here. is what created us any less God to humanity than we will be to the species we will create in the future?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The life we're creating is merely microorganisms which I reference you to my previous reply to have excluded along with reproduction. When I say I don't believe in a creator, I mean an omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent one. You reference my mother, but again I said to exclude reproduction. I agree magic is science unexplained. Not necessarily their gods, rather their inventors. By the way sorry for the short response. I tried to get to each major point you made and answer it. I'm on my way to eat.

new topics

top topics

join