It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other 9/11, committed by amer terrorist forces.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
here is a comparison of what oh so peaceful amer democracy spreading forces were bussy doing in 1999 in belgrad.

NYC 2001

belgrad 1999

NYC 2001

belgrad 1999

NYC 2001

belgrad 1999

nyc 2001

belgrad 1999

nyc 2001

belgrad 1999

nyc 2001

belgrad 1999

[edit on 1-1-2005 by S7ranger]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Any evidence? Links?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ooooook? What is the point of this? So the pictures look alike, big whoop! Everyone knows America has gone to war before, no big deal! There is no point to this thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
yes i see some similarity.
looks like a work of the same arists of war.
nicely put togather photos.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
For the person who asked for evidence... uh... it was the entire Serbian bombing campaign during the Kosovo crisis. Lol.

The USA admitted to those attacks.

(unlike 9-11)

BTW.... I think one fact that should be pointed out is that THOSE buildings in Belgrade were BOMBED and ON FIRE and THEY NEVER FELL DOWN like the WTC did!

Oh and the whole 'whats this got to do with anything' dude... well you see.. there was this civil war in Kosovo that was started by probablly the CIA or KGB (SOME intel agency) and then to 'fix' the civil war that was going on in Kosovo the USA picked a side (the albanians) and bombed the # out of Seriba in retaliation... or... to stop it... or .. whatever.. anyways.. during that time there were news reports that there were mass graves in Kosovo containing the bodies of 10s of 10,000s ("worse then hitler" clinton said) and in then end.. barely ANY graves have been uncovered... in fact.. people who actually have memories will remember that the mass graves thing was waved around at us as the reason to hit Serbia (which made NO SENSE to thinking people anywhere) just like the WMD thing was waved around at us as an excuse for the US to go after Iraq.

Right?

("any proof"? - I'm going to be laughing about that one all frelling day - thank you Bangincolor)

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You have to remember Vis Mega.... Its only considered Terrorism when its US that is being effected... genocide for oil is called liberating, you didnt know this?

I guess its hard to see how an american mind works unless your around them for a long time, you see a non american life is worth nothing to a american, i can show you like 10 videos i have of US forces shooting unarmed civilians dead and laughing about it...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The serbs were commiting genocide and had launched a war against their countrymen and neighbhors. They got war in return. If they didn't want their cities to be attacked, they merely had to stop trying to wipe out the bosnians and others and halt the war. The US was attacked for having bases inside of Saudi Arabia, but those bases were there with the consent of the Saudi Government, and it wasn't the Saudi government that attacked. 911 was terrorism, those idiots who followed milosovic were and are criminals and terrorists.

dh

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Surely the point is the similarity of image, the similarity of symbolism
The new world order manipulators build on their successes in one place and develop their plans to build a bigger and better image in another
One could also draw in the bombing of Moscow apartment blocks, supposedly by Chechen rebels, in around 1999, now widely ascribed to the Russian Secret Service
Strange how many people around here still subscribe to the terrorist-v-democracy sham when the reality is of a whole different order

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
There is no similarity. Period.....

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Those building didn't fall with fire.

dh

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
There is no similarity. Period.....

Visually, I think there is

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
To any historians...
please point out the falsity in what is said about the "begining of conflict" here.

From what i studied, the "war" has been going on as long as the people have settled those lands... thousands of years... with very few "quiet moments" in all of history.
Much like Iraq... the only thing that kept peace was the subjugation of 2 of the "minorities" by the heavy handed leadership. If the US had not done anything, then it would have continued to be "peaceful" but very unpleaseant for two of the 3 main cultures (religions) that occupied that area. war was inevitable...
one thing that is very funny, is that for some time, the US had backed the muslim minority when no one else would, but the US will get no credit for that from a muslim country now.

as the ol saying goes, "no good deed goes unpunished".

but seriously, no one should be very proud of anything that happened during that conflict... everyone was guilty of some bad decision somewhere.
much like israel and palestine...

[edit on 3-1-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

dh

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Both sides are backed from the same central source in all conflicts through history
Conflict is the name of the game
All sides are subdued and the contollers and financiers win out

join