It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grifters and FAKES who love to set End Time Dates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I would never denigrate someone's faith or religion. Millions of people have beliefs differing from others, and some seem rather strange, but they are sincerely held beliefs. I am seriously wondering how you all deal with the fakes. I don't like the televangelists who milk / bilk people out of their money just so they can live a lifestyle of the rich and famous. I have enjoyed alternative topics and speakers, but time after time they are just frauds who regurgitate other people's works and outright lie and create drama to incite giving and worry.

This video exposes one such person. I'm sure there are hundreds more. Date setting and selling conference tickets along with books and merchandise just seems to be the name of the game. What ever happened to sincere spiritual seeking without the big ticket $$$ applied to it? I mean if they really did think the world was going to end in 2012, then why the need to make money off of these conferences and books?

Oh, I know the story about it costing money to publish, but I'm talking about the 11th hour months coming up to some big date. December 21, 2012 came and went. September 23, 2015 came and went. What's the next big date going to be? Will you get all worked up over it?

Here's another one that so many just love to drink from his koolaid punch bowl

I can't leave out one of the worst charlatans out there:

I am most bothered by the new age anti-Christian evangelists who sheer the sheep with such glee. I am a Messianic believer and not a traditional Christian. I see lots of truth in many paths, especially those that do focus on energy, but I cannot stand the need to become millionaires by selling faith. If you are curious as to just how bad it is in the Christian community, and how many MILLIONS are deceived by these liars, then this is a great video, though it is long.

My point is, just because you have stepped away from the liars in the church (notice I did not say the church or bible is a lie) and stepped into a new understanding and embraced alternative paths does not mean you are walking in truth. Why do people fall for these liars when they are proven over and over to be frauds?
edit on 25-9-2015 by UnifiedSerenity because: Had to put in the first video that I somehow missed in the list.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
These types aren't so bad. LOL

I get worried when guys like Jim Jones or David Koresh step up to the plate.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have always had a certain dislike of David Wilcox. Says so in my profile lol. I shake my head every time I see him on Ancient Aliens and recall all of his 2012 BS.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
These types aren't so bad. LOL

I get worried when guys like Jim Jones or David Koresh step up to the plate.

Just a heads up on Koresh, the allegations of child abuse and possession of illegal firearms were completely false.

Janet Reno and her crew came up with those lies.

That said, putting your total trust in a religious talking head is just foolish.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Why do people fall for these liars when they are proven over and over to be frauds?

And this is the real question is it not? Not so much the people who perpetrate these scams. The answer to your question may be too much for people to bear. Many believe 'this' fraud while many others believe 'that' fraud. And another one over there and an other and another etc. When we come down to it we might probably find that most of us believe one fraud or another.

Then there are the frauds that have been believed for so long that they have become imbedded in the social fabric of our cultures, and people go on believing. We make ourselves 'sheep' by believing and billions of sheep WILL draw the foxes.

Joel Osteen, Baaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaa

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'm gonna make so much bananas when my crazy cult/religion gets going....you can be a disciple for only $2999.99 going fast btw.

edit on 25-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
the Catholic church is being pretty quiet about today.... 25 September 2015..... forecast to be a critical date in the turmoil of the end times collapse

Article Title: Watch Out for Global Economic Collapse Starting in Germany on September 25th

The second warning came from a Catholic prophetic website, Locutions.org. They posted a prophetic warning that a global financial collapse will begin “while the Pope is at the world’s financial center”.

the actual warning text:

The collapse will not come before Pope Francis comes to America but it will happen while he is in America. I deliberately brought the Pope to America, the world’s financial center, to be here when it takes place.
Toward the end of his trip, he will have to shift his message and address the new world situation. [...].

During September, Congress will be voting on the Iran treaty. Terrorism and economic difficulties are the twin evils which will mark the years ahead. All of these good and evil forces, papacy, economic collapse and nuclear war will be merged in a single unforgettable moment, as they all come together in September, 2015.

This collapse is not a temporary situation of a true economy, but the normal result of a false economy, based upon money that does not exist and the accumulation of debt. [...]

This collapse will be the final warning. So that my message will be believed, it will take place while the Pope is at the world’s financial center.[...]

z3news.com...

I also think the 25th of Sept. '15 will be the first NATO exits... Germany starting the process that others like Italy/France will follow...but those sources are not readily available for me to link in this post

edit on th30144320436425062015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Everyone has to be deceived at least once by something. It is part of living in the end times and it is a learning process/experience thing.

new topics

top topics

join