It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using Fema Camps for the 200,000 refugees headed for the US

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
nymag.com...

I read and see what is going on in the EU and the problems that arise from the clash of religions. Im deeply concerned that the US is headed for these same conflicts. Im a bleeding heart, and will help and give what I can to support my fellow man in times of trouble. However, I see this flood of 200,000 refugees as infrastructure being put into place to take over the US. The complete take over of Europe wont happen until there is infrastructure in the US to take it over too. And, I do believe they plan on infiltrating every country all over the world. I believe they will on a day of "cleansing" slaughter everyone that doesnt believe the way they do. I only say that because that is what is already happening in the Middle East. And because they clearly have stated their intentions to do this. Are we not listening to what they are saying? Hello, they want to kill us and our children. I dont want my daughter raped and my grandsons used as sex toys. I dont want my neighbors to loose their jobs because the govt gives special deductions and incentives for employers to hire refugees. I dont want my granddaughters beauty hidden behind a burka to protect her from being labeled a whore and raped for non compliance.

I dont want the American way of life to change or suffer to accommodate their culture. When will we be forced to turn our backs on the screaming child next door who is being raped, as our military men were forced to do? Or when you realize their sweet little girl was murdered by her father for not marrying someone he chose for her? There is no room in our culture to accommodate theirs. We are not compatible with the Islam Sharia law. And many of us will die at their hands if we dont do something to stop it now.

I dont care if you dont like the way people in America live. We do, and that is enough to preserve our way of life. Its far from perfect. But, it could be a lot worse. If the refugees were known for living in harmony with the world around them, I would gladly help them. Most of them are not coming here to be an American. So, until they have been sorted out, they need to stay in Fema Camps.

I think we need to raise up. Say no. Ban together, demand they go to fema camps until we sort them out. I dont believe petitions, or calling our congress people will do any good, they all have their own greedy agenda. And have proven extensively that they dont have our best interest at heart. We better stand together now, or be on our knees with a sword at our throats later.

www.cnn.com...

If the camps are good for American refugees, then they should be good for foreign refugees.

Before the name calling, I just want to admit to being islamaphobic, an old redneck grandma, yada yada yada.

Also, I think that our cities and economy can not handle this influx, so I think when they have proven themselves in the Fema Camp they should be given a piece of land that is as close to their native environment as possible and let them recreate their own lifestyle out in the middle of the desert. I will even buy them a goat.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

You should have done yourself a favour and just typed the bit admitting you are a rednecked (your word, not mine) Islamaphobe and had done with it. Everything else is just your own opinion with little factual to cover it.

BTW, you might want to have a look at the inscription at the bottom of the statue of Liberty.... should give you a clue on the sentiments that were believed to be at the heart of America - wasn't there something about bring me your huddled masses - are you saying you agree as long as they are white skinned and Christian?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I don't think you understand the point. They are trying to corrupt our way of living. Sharia Law is not the way things are done in the United States. If they would like to leave the middle east and come here keep it in the privacy of your house hold. Don't demand everyone change to accommodate your beliefs.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Look, there are legitimate concerns that need to be addressed. Assimilation is necessary and actually addressing the "cultural differences" must be done. As we have heard recently with the raping of little boys in Afghanistan, those who come here need to have sexual harassment classes and US law expectations on what is considered right and wrong under US Law.

Education, Seminars, and expectations must be set on what is considered acceptable behavior. If that is unacceptable to some, get them a plane ticket to where they want to go.

www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org...

Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists’ Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad

(51%) of U.S. Muslims polled also believe either that they should have the choice of American or shariah courts, or that they should have their own tribunals to apply shariah. Only 39% of those polled said that Muslims in the U.S. should be subject to American courts.

a quarter (25%) of the Muslims polled believed that, “It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.

edit on 25-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

No Im not saying I only welcome those who mirror my image. Im saying I only welcome those who dont intend on killing me or my children, or want to change our laws and lifestyle.

Also you will notice I put it in the rant forum because, I am aware that it is my opinion. However, as divided as our opinions may be, I think there are others in America who doesnt want the US to mirror France, England or Germany as they deal with the refugee crisis.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Even if the histrionic stereotypes were totally accurate and all people from the middle east were demented rapists, it doesn't alter the fact that 200,000 is nowhere near the 350,000,000 of us who live in the United States. In a pinch we could also consider the 36,000,000 Canadians to our north, the 122,000,000 Mexicans to our south nor the 43,000,000 in Central America and the 388,000,000 in South America... The almost entire majority of whom are either Christian or secular in beliefs.

If these 200,000 refugees were some sort of Theocratic sleeper cell of chaos - they would not last long at all.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The trouble is after the FEMA camps, then what?

We're back to the scenario you envision. The knife is merely entered in via a topical pain-killer.

Find a location/nation that with massive aide is willing to take them in. Monies, logistics, food...whatever it takes to make it work....but not here!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

These are really huge concerns, and until its figured out, we should demand these refugees be treated the way our own refugees would be treated, and we have the infrastructure in place already to keep them rounded up until we sort all this out. I personally dont take the stand that says " kill them all and let god sort them out".

None the less, they have to be sorted out. Americans safety should be the first priority.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I dont mean to say, we should not take these people in, I am not cold hearted.

I am saying, if we dont have the capacity to vet this many people at once, then they should be detained in Fema Camps on our soil until they are vetted.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I have a problem with giving a helping hand to those that would cut off that hand at a later date.

The 'vetting' sets off alarm bells. I envision groups-and lawyers- demanding 'equal rights' for these people as is the case with illegals and even illegal felons.

Much like the Cubans in the day, booted back if caught at sea, but make landfall and your in....

My kindheartedness is limited to afar....

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If the "migration" would continue to lets say Wyoming, with a current total population of around 550,000
and a number of our own Muslims would join them in a US migration it woulnt take long
for them to politically control that state. At which point they could elect the nations first
Sharia controled state assembly and governor. All done legally without firing a shot.
Thats democracy for ya. Not saying thats good or bad just saying.
A little organization is all thats needed.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

First of all........the nymag article seems to indicate that the US will absorb maybe 200,000 over a three year period. In an nation of 350,000,000 they won't be noticed. Furthermore, when they are relocated, they'll probably end up in locations that already have substantial Muslim populations such as the Twin Cities, Dearbonistan, Detroit, etc.

And yes, some will doubtless be radicalized and blow up some things; there will be more Boston Marathon bombings. So what? More people die in car wrecks every year than are killed by radical bombers in 10 years.

Your "American way of life" is being destroyed by far more powerful influences than a few hundred thousand Syrian refugees. For all practical purposes, its largely over; remnants will carry on in the thousands of small towns and villages throughout fly-over country, but the cities are a long lost cause. They really won't be much missed anyway.

You can thank your government for this. Its not the Syrians fault, per se. Its the fault of those seeking to destroy the US way of life and culture. And they are far more powerful than you or your kind will ever be, or...for that matter have been.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Our cities and economy can not handle this influx, so I think when they have proven themselves in the Fema Camps they should be given a tract of land that is as close to their native environment as possible and let them recreate their own lifestyle out in the middle of the desert. I will even buy them a goat.

In my opinion, they should not be assimilated into our cities until they become US citizens, and they should be required to learn English.
I would imagine there is legitimate concern that since these are not all from Syria, there would be major conflict and violence among the refugees themselves. It would be just awful if they killed each other off.

edit on 25-9-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

"when they are relocated, they'll probably end up in locations that already have substantial Muslim populations such as the Twin Cities, Dearbonistan, Detroit, etc."

That doesnt make me feel better. I would think it would be better to vet them and then locate them in areas where they would be forced to learn our language and way of life. If we just move them into "little Syria" within the cities, then they will have no incentive to assimilate into our society.

Also, it seems to me that this approach of assimilation into the US, has a lot to do with why our cities are so over burdened, and becoming a "lost cause". In other words, our immigration issues are already killing our society. Believe me its a whole lot bigger than just Syria. I get that our govt is encouraging this, however, I live in one of those remnant areas, and Im not ready to roll over and just play dead.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: nfflhome
If the "migration" would continue to lets say Wyoming, with a current total population of around 550,000
and a number of our own Muslims would join them in a US migration it woulnt take long
for them to politically control that state. At which point they could elect the nations first
Sharia controled state assembly and governor. All done legally without firing a shot.

This is already occurring in Dearborn and other parts of Michigan. It is like a flesh eating bacteria that will eventually kill its host.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
sorry, couldn't imbed link.
edit on 25-9-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: nfflhome

This is already occurring in Dearborn and other parts of Michigan. It is like a flesh eating bacteria that will eventually kill its host.

There are many more. Islamville for one. Reminds me of Waco, but odd that the same concern or attention is not being applied.....

edit on 25-9-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
OMGz! I live in Wyoming, in the only town that has a major university in this state. I see's the turban wearers alls over the campus. It's like they are already moving here!

Please keep up the fear-mongering and xenophobic hatred. Because sharia law is so much worse than the big-brother nanny state that we live under now. So far I haven't had any islamic, buddhist, muslim, or daoist come up and try to sell me wonders of their religion, whereas I have been constantly harassed about scripture, jesus, god, and terrible non-christians by a variety of christian based faiths.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

I don't think you understand the point. They are trying to corrupt our way of living. Sharia Law is not the way things are done in the United States. If they would like to leave the middle east and come here keep it in the privacy of your house hold. Don't demand everyone change to accommodate your beliefs.

Actually, I think you are missing the point. Show me one Western country which is governed by Sharia law - one will do please. Show me mass murders in any Western Europe country by Islamic terrorists which isn't being treated as an act of terrorism and the suspects being caught. Show me where Islam is a nation rather than a faith - in a country the size of North America I think it's reasonable to assume the number of followers of Islam that were born in country (and shock, horror - white, looking just like your neighbours!!!!!!!!!) may be a lot larger than you imagine.

Child rape is a despicable crime in any country and should always be treated as such, you think it's commonplace in other countries because you choose to see that, although yes, the standards of most Western countries by the majority of people are not always mirrored by all in other countries, but to suggest that it is commonplace and considered acceptable is a view I would question for most lands.

For people in America of all places to say things like "Don't demand everyone change to accommodate your beliefs" is always a little ironic, ask the native Americans how well that worked for them. America used to describe itself as a place for all, regardless of nation or religion, I guess there are constraints on that, yeah?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You know what, screw it.

Can see the thread is already full of half truths that have been debunked 100 times.

Hate begets hate people.

edit on thFri, 25 Sep 2015 12:30:59 -0500America/Chicago920155980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join