It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Alex Jones Claims Obama Will Shut Him Down Today - FTC/FBI Raid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It's classic rhetoric 101, folks. Attack the issue, not the character of Jones. For all his predictably insane rants, he finds the truth every once in a while, and that's a big deal in an age where investigative journalism is becoming extinct.
edit on 25-9-2015 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Biebler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
For all his predictably insane rants, he finds the truth every once in a while

He does? Care to show anytime Jones has found the "truth" about anything?

I just noticed he had a watch for sale, only $110.... but you can buy the same watch on Amazon for $74.85 or $69.99 on Ebay!
edit on 25-9-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

hey thx

crazy stuff

AJ been whacky lately, a recent "money bomb"...

72 monthly payments of 44k... thats like 3 mil.

ouch.
i0.wp.com...
edit on 25-9-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Boeing777

hey thx

crazy stuff

AJ been whacky lately, a recent "money bomb"...

72 monthly payments of 44k... thats like 3 mil.

ouch.
i0.wp.com...

How much you want to bet Jones' wife caught him with LeAnn McAdoo?
I'd almost put money on it.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Biebler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGELLON'S ALLOT COOLER THAN JUSTIN BEIBLER!! HE CIRCUMNAVIGATED WITH ONE SHIP THE ENTIRE PLANET!! HE WAS KILLED BY WILD NATIVES BEFORE THEY GOT BACK TO PORTUGAL!! AND WHEN THEY GOT THERE WAS ONLY LIKE 11 PEOPLE ALIVE OF THE 200 SOMETHING CREW AND THE ENTIRE SHIP WAS ROTTING DOWN TO THE WATER LINE!!

THAT'S DESTINY! THAT'S WILL! THAT'S STRIVING! THAT's BEING A TRAILBLAZER! AND EXPLORING, GOING INTO SPACE. MATHMATICS, QUANTUM MECHANICS, THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE!! IT'S ALL THERE!! LIFE IS FIERY WITH IT'S BEAUTY! IT's INCREDIBLE DETAIL, TUNING INTO IT. THEY WANT TO SHATTER YOUR MIND, TALKING ABOUT JUSTIN BEIBLER, IT'S PURE EVIL!!!!!!!!!

edit on 25-9-2015 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
With all due respect and no lapse of decorum intended, I stopped paying attention to AJ after he claimed to have garnered an exclusive interview with the president many years ago, and after a lengthy hype period, instead produced a rhetorical, fictionalized "interview" in an attempt to make some points.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: chiefsmom Nah. He'll come up with some ludicrous story with himself as the hero saving his business from the gubmint and his followers will tumble further into delusion.

This should be good!

*read in Alex Jones voice*
...and then I ripped the handcuffs apart with my bare hands and stormed outside, pushing several federal goons out of my way. Once there I went to tell Obama, who was there with the chiefs of the FBI, the CIA, the NSA and the FTC to stuff his charges where the sun doesn't shine and after that...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Alex Jones is an obvious shill. Many have said it before but I was never really sure. After reviewing his high profile appearances on national television, the shill is obvious.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Anyone else other than Alex Jones himself consider his InfoWars.com to be "the press"?

To be fair, Drudge Report does occasionally link his articles. For what reason, I don't know unless there is the speck of truth in some of his stuff sometimes.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It's classic rhetoric 101, folks. Attack the issue, not the character of Jones. For all his predictably insane rants, he finds the truth every once in a while, and that's a big deal in an age where investigative journalism is becoming extinct.

Which times were those?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Anyone else other than Alex Jones himself consider his InfoWars.com to be "the press"?

If we snuck into a camp for rich & political crazies that dress up and do a mock human sacrafice, I'm pretty sure we'd all be a little high-strung & crazy, too.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Alex jones? *face palms

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
On the surface, to me it seems like a credibility boosting tactic. Other than the ultra-right no one cares anymore, most jumped the AJ ship years ago. My guess is his ratings are nowhere near they used to be. He used to appeal to a vastly wider array of people but over time he's adopted the left-right paradigm he railed against for so long. He used to be edgy and put out very illuminating and thought-provoking media. However Infowars is certainly not the altruistic operation it was(if it ever was). Back in the day it was so utterly different from mainstream media, now they cover mostly the same topics as msm and are just as bad or worse at click-bait and jumping on any bandwagon if will get ratings. He stifles any alternate viewpoints aggressively, and I've always known he censored callers and comments and it really bothered me. Whether that was because he is disinfo and didn't want to be outed, or because he's not disinfo and didn't want to be seen that way, I don't know, but the act of censoring points to the former.

I am grateful for his contributions to humanity, we should all be. But he is officially irrelevant at this point. Hopefully someone with a thirst like he had when he was younger and an appeal to more demographics will come out of the woodwork to take his place in the near future.
edit on 26-9-2015 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Hey, maybe he and Boehner have decided to run together on an Indie ticket!!!

Maybe??

^ selfie of me watching all of this lol

I wonder what would change if we wrote and read right to left half of the time.

Right hand system.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Is he just flailing away, seeking attention?

I'm not sure how you can even pose that as a question. What else has he ever done?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

No he's making money selling all kinds of stupid products, why would Obama care about him, he would love a Obama vs Alex scenario. Common Obama and his administration don't care lol, think about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising

I am grateful for his contributions to humanity, we should all be. But he is officially irrelevant at this point. Hopefully someone with a thirst like he had when he was younger and an appeal to more demographics will come out of the woodwork to take his place in the near future.

What has he contributed?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sirrurg

Lmao! Alex is that YOU?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join