It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Boehner Announces Resignation

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It wasn't because of Planned Parenthood. I sent a request to the pope to free us from the debt bondage and slavery created by the predatory student loan system. Boehner was responsible for removing bankruptcy protection from student loan borrowers and is the reason why colleges and the government mind you are profiting tremendously through this form of debt slavery.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There are some theories going around that after Boehner met with the Pope, he was so ashamed of what Republicans have been doing that he up and quit immediately, rather than take responsibility for the actions of the Republican Party.

The GOP has been so far removed from ACTUAL Christian ideals, that to call themselves the party of Christianity is completely laughable.

It's time that if the GOP want to call themselves the party of Christian morals and values, they need to actually have some of those morals and values.

Right now in America, the party that most Christians flock to doesn't have any of the morals and standards of Christianity, and actually criticizes the other folks (Democrats) every time they want to enact laws that support Christian morals and values

1) Heal Thy Neighbor (Obamacare)
2) No Rich Man Shall Never Enter the Kingdom of Heaven (Tax the Rich)
3) Love Thy Neighbor, unconditionally (Gay Marriage)
4) Promote PEACE (Gun Control)

And the list goes on, and on, and on.

The priorities of the left wing are not the priorities and policies of Communism, they're the policies of JESUS.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Man! You had to twist like a pretzel to get that interpretation.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You "hear" wrong.

He was getting voted out of the Speakership.

The Republicans seem to be cleaning the RINO house.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And you're just fine with that???
OMG.

Oh, xuen. You are either a paid shill, or your cheese has totally slid off of your cracker.

Unfreakingbelievable.

Where does he specifically say he wants a government Theocracy?

WATCH THE TAPE! READ THE NEWS!!!

He said it. You can pretend you didn't hear it, but that doesn't mean IT ISN'T TRUE!!!

omg

Here's you guys::::

And please notice, if your attention span permits, that I am NOT using a row of laughy / smiley faces.

edit on 9/27/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Fine with what?

And I was not able to watch the youtube video.

I just wanted to know where he said that (the time mark).

as your knee-hits-jaw

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I posted the quote. You can't read quotes?

sigh:

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) ran campaign ads over the weekend...

Here’s the script of Cruz’s new ad, named “Blessing.”

“Were it not for the transformative love of Jesus Christ, I would have been raised by a single mom without my father in the household. God’s blessing has been on America, from the very beginning of this nation. Over and over again, when we faced impossible odds, the American people rose to the challenge. This is our fight, and that is why I’m running for president of the United States.”

Cruz said that the only way this country can be saved is for evangelicals to rise up and vote for politicians who’ll pass legislation based upon Biblical principles.

And here's another quote:

“Nothing is more important in the next 18 months than that the body of Christ rise up and that Christians stand up, that pastors stand up and lead,” Cruz said. “In this last election, 54 million evangelical Christians stayed home.

If we can simply bring Christians to the polls – is it any wonder we have the government we have – we have the leaders we have if believers stay home and leave electing our leaders to unbelievers. We get exactly what we deserve and nothing is more important that having people of faith stand up and just vote our values, vote biblical values and that’s how we turn the country around.” In other words, he wants millions of evangelical Christians to go and vote for politicians who would basically turn this country into a theocracy.

Read more at: www.forwardprogressives.com...

oh my, xuen.

You just don't get it, do you? You don't.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

xuenchen....don't worry. He did not say that. That is the left's hyperbolic interpretation. You know how they are....lol

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes, he did.

Rafael Cruz Declares Son Ted Cruz 'The Anointed One'

Rafael Cruz has some deep connections to the current movement known as the New Apostolic Reformation. That movement is really a rebranding of what we know as the "Religious Right", as they were called in the days of Reagan, but with a 21st century dominionist twist.

Cruz was a member of the Religious Roundtable in the 1980s, an activist group of Christians who were committed to engagement in politics. He boasts in the interview of serving on the state board of that organization:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

There are also theories that Benedict was encouraged to retire and this Pope was elected by the Vatican equivalent of a coup.

You can tell me how realistic both those "theories" are ... of course, we are on a conspiracy site.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The Left Wing is shaking.

The Pope will have to straighten them out.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

well.... don't the democrats want all those who believe the way they do to get out and vote also? I know that I get phone calls from both parties urging me to get out and vote for them. Which, well quite frankly if either party could actually produce a candidate that is worth voting for, I would vote for them. To me, the conservative christian right is really quite unchristian and so I think many christians would be voting for a different set of christian values than these guys represent anyways. I also think that most of them are dominionist.
en.wikipedia.org...

and ted cruz is a member of the New Apostolic Reformation movement.

www.apologeticsindex.org...

they believe that they are commission by god to take dominion over the earth and to build God's kingdom, so yes, they want to take dominion of our gov't, our economy, our schools, our media, basically everything.
edit on 27-9-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

You don't frighten us [me] with your silly knees-bent running-around advancing behavior.

(Monty Python. Look it up.)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I also think that most of them are dominionist.
en.wikipedia.org...

and ted cruz is a member of the New Apostolic Reformation movement.

YES! He is!!!!

That's what I've been saying......

for years now.

Active Theocrats: The New Apostolic Reformation and The Seven Mountain Dominionists

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Good thing Senator Carrot finally saw the light. Perhaps His Holiness cast out his demon of greed a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

BuzzyWigs, if Cruz becomes president, I'll be dressing as Snake Plissken and holding a sign out front the White House begging to be sent to LA...because He sounds too much like the Prez from that movie

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

Oh, he won't, I think he's just 'act 2' in the GOP lineup of clowns.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Yep. To take Israel's side isn't on most conservative American normies agenda. Siding with Israel is a neocon warmonger banking cartel thing to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join