It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Migrant Invasion a cover for a Coordinated Event?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I have become more and more concerned as an English person as to what is happening across Europe at present.

I believe I have extrapolated what is going to happening and the reasons why but.... I have no proof other than my extrapolations.

I believe we are on the cusp of a massive organised and coordinated attack against western cities. A huge event that will make 9/11 look like nothing in comparison. A bombing of the basic infrastructure of Paris / Rome / London / Brussels / Berlin to name just a few obvious targets... but think the chances are other major cities will be involved too.

Normally for there to be any action taken there has to be a motivation, I think I understand what ISIS motivation and for that matter what the Islamic uprising is all about.

Not sure if you have ever heard the expression Technological Singularity. It is a term used for a point in time when The exponential growth of technology get's to a point where it is not possible to know where it will lead.

The Singularity is the culmination of the Wests ideological views and advances in technology driven by western/democratic countries interests.

If the Singularity comes to pass and it is estimated within the next 20 years, then in the eyes of Muslims the west will have won and it would mean the death of any hope they have for control over the world.

So the purpose of the Islamic uprising is to hamper and try and prevent the singularity from happening.

Due to the closeness of the singularity, we are now seeing an active invasion sweeping across Europe under the guise of migrant / asylum seekers.

Some of those people are genuine... but only one in four are from Syria.... so what prompted the move now....

Key people are being moved into key places awaiting the time to trigger what will go down in history as the darkest day on earth.

I can see it as clear as it could be....

If ever there was something to investigate this would be it.

Your thoughts on this are welcomed.

Korg.

edit on 25-9-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Europe is getting a taste of what the U.S. has had to deal with. People pouring over the border and no way to verify who means us harm. It would be insanely easy for terrorists to get over our border. Thousands come across every day and Border Patrol is spread dangerously thin. I'm not making a prediction, but I do think there will be increased violence and maybe even a rise in attacks.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

This is a very scary prediction and I can't think of a reason why it could not happen. I sincerely hope it doesn't but the force is strong with this one.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
uk has been dealing with terrorist for years, IRA. we are all so focused on our own safety and threatened by economics that we are not wondering why there are no provisions in place to help them return. we are not trying to make their homelands safe but recruiting them to stay. WHY?.
what plan does the west have for Syria. are they to be the example we call HIROSHIMA and NAGASAKI.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Europe is getting a taste of what the U.S. has had to deal with. People pouring over the border and no way to verify who means us harm. It would be insanely easy for terrorists to get over our border. Thousands come across every day and Border Patrol is spread dangerously thin. I'm not making a prediction, but I do think there will be increased violence and maybe even a rise in attacks.

The illegal aliens you talk about has been documented as an issue for America ever since America declared independence.

What I am talking about is a sudden exodus en mass... millions of people driving into Europe from the very Islamic States at the center of the Islamic Vs. West issue.

Scenes like this are being repeated all over Europe...

This is not a few families jumping the boarder.... this is an actual Invasion.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
a reply to: DAVID64
uk has been dealing with terrorist for years, IRA. we are all so focused on our own safety and threatened by economics that we are not wondering why there are no provisions in place to help them return. we are not trying to make their homelands safe but recruiting them to stay. WHY?.
what plan does the west have for Syria. are they to be the example we call HIROSHIMA and NAGASAKI.

I'm not talking about an isolated bomb.... sure the IRA did Bishops gate... I saw the aftermath first hand... a whole street blown up.

I'm talking about a coordinated attack... same day.. same time potentially nuclear or dirty bombs going off around capitols and major centers of commerce across multiple countries.

Millions upon millions of lives snuffed out and economic disaster on a scale unimaginable.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is nowhere near the first time enemy 'soldiers' have disguised themselves as innocent victims, let the front lines of the war sweep past them, and find themselves safely behind enemy lines. Basic tactics will tell you that a direct attack on a well trained well equipped enemy is nothing more than a way to distract and occupy as many of the enemy as possible while the real attack occurs at some other location. Most battles are not won on one front.

The battlefield for this war is not some far off place. This battle will be fought in our cities, our towns, our own front yards. We are at war simply by virtue of having a group of people declare war on us. We can either participate or be overrun and destroyed.

I try to find a way to reason. I look for solutions that do not involve violence. I am afraid that is not even a remote possibility in this situation. These people are brainwashed from day one. Whether you can accuse other religions or nations of doing the same thing is irrelevant. We are not talking about them. It is impossible to 'win' a war against an enemy who believes that dying in battle is the greatest reward he can possibly receive. The only thing you can hope to do is accommodate their belief as expediently as possible.

Though it may be an end to conflict, it is no victory in my book. That is a sad and sorry end to a lot of lives that could have gone on much longer.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

It is an invasion but those 'Lefties' are blind when it comes to this Topic! They have no idea what they've done by allowing these so called 'Refugee's' and 'Asylum Seekers' in through the front door!

I can only hope some sense prevails and all those who are not genuine 'Refugee's' or 'Asylum Seekers' be sent home asap. Only problem here is I'm guessing many have not even booked themselves in at the gate and will walk to wherever they want and bed down until such a time when they recieve a message to go out and kill.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

i think you forgot we are monkeys

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Found this... Interesting reading indeed... scary.... Synchronicity...

ISIS a 'nuclear 'tsunami' that want to wipe hundreds of millions from face of the earth

The claim comes from a veteran German journalist who is the only reporter to have been allowed to operate as an ‘embed’ with ISIS and escape alive.

Jürgen Todenhöfer, 75, a former MP with Angela Merkel's CDU party, became a reporter in 2000 and has specialized in war reporting.

Todenhöfer’s conclusions – detailed in a book called 'Inside IS - Ten Days In The Islamic State' - make chilling reading.

He believes the west cannot militarily defeat the self-styled Caliphate rulers and writes: “The terrorists plan on killing several hundred million people.

"The west is drastically underestimating the power of ISIS."

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

They may just be refugeess looking for a better life.Food.Water.A bed for them and their kids

I hate to widdle on your alarmist fire,but Angela Merkel DID say "come on over,we've got room for you."Given a choice between staying in an overcrowded,underfunded refugee camp in Jordan or living in a country that actually has an infrastructure,what would you do?

Do calm down a bit,I'm quite sure they aren't going to pull bombs out of their pockets and destroy our way of life.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Anyone that thinks that wars are fought with an arrival at a border with a rule book and a declaration of intent, must be simpletons. You don't seek a fair fight.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ericthedoubter

They may just be refugeess looking for a better life.Food.Water.A bed for them and their kids

I hate to widdle on your alarmist fire,but Angela Merkel DID say "come on over,we've got room for you."Given a choice between staying in an overcrowded,underfunded refugee camp in Jordan or living in a country that actually has an infrastructure,what would you do?

Do calm down a bit,I'm quite sure they aren't going to pull bombs out of their pockets and destroy our way of life.

You're living in cloud cookoo land!

These people don't care about the lives of their children, and they are relying on your goody goody two shoes attitude to get close enough to you to stab you and your family to death.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds
Anyone that thinks that wars are fought with an arrival at a border with a rule book and a declaration of intent, must be simpletons. You don't seek a fair fight.

Absolutely!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Not sure if you've seen this one yet... but 8K a day? Very doubtful if there's NOT someone or two dodgy in among them.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrow
Not sure if you've seen this one yet... but 8K a day? Very doubtful if there's NOT someone or two dodgy in among them.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Let's be liberal and say 1%... that's 80 a day.... Split into cells of 20 that's 4 Cells a day... that's 28 Terror Cells in just 7 days....

Assuming the same values continue in a month that's 112 fresh new terror Cells flooding into Europe.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The first images I saw of the mass exodus of people to the western countries, my brain immediately did the math. If 1in1000, heck 1in 10,000 or 20,000 had an alterioir motive (which come on, with this many people there have to be quite a few) to inflict harm instead of seek asylum, that number alone is enough to cause crippling effects.

Even 1in 100,000 being some sort of "sleeper cell" is enough to be absolutely devastating.

Hope I'm wrong....

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
The first images I saw of the mass exodus of people to the western countries, my brain immediately did the math. If 1in1000, heck 1in 10,000 or 20,000 had an alterioir motive (which come on, with this many people there have to be quite a few) to inflict harm instead of seek asylum, that number alone is enough to cause crippling effects.

Even 1in 100,000 being some sort of "sleeper cell" is enough to be absolutely devastating.

Hope I'm wrong....

as I stated above 1% is not out of the realms of reality. Which is more like 10 in 1000 and 100 in 10'000 etc....

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

www.bbc.co.uk...

Let's be liberal and say 1%... that's 80 a day.... Split into cells of 20 that's 4 Cells a day... that's 28 Terror Cells in just 7 days....

Assuming the same values continue in a month that's 112 fresh new terror Cells flooding into Europe.

Each with one of these on:

science.howstuffworks.com...

I know that sounds like scaremongering etc. but that doesn't mean it can't be a very real threat.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

www.bbc.co.uk...

Each with one of these on:

science.howstuffworks.com...

I know that sounds like scaremongering etc. but that doesn't mean it can't be a very real threat.

50% of trap avoidance... is understanding there is a trap....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join