It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush: The Pope Shouldn't Discuss Climate Change Because 'He's Not A Scientist'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Wow! So simple minds! I can see how they are able to control you all so easily!

You are all distracted by the persona here, instead of focusing on the issue!

Politicians all need their scripts written for them! Inability to think for themselves!

But at least the pope is descended from the man who stole the world, and has access to the Secret Source of All Knowledge. Of course he is very selective in what knowledge he will share with you lot! Hahaha.

With just a little research you will quickly find that top level governments and scientists talk quite openly about the gravitational forces of the Sirius star system and their climatic effect upon not just the Earth but also the whole of our solar system!
Global warming caused by man only exists in the popular media circus to entertain the crowds!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I will tell ya what I can't stand.

Jeb Bush critics.

They ALL 'think' they are better, smarter, and all that jazz.

For over seven years I still haven't seen it proven.

Now when you have an American political issue that was just endorsed by the CHURCH ?

Run like hell, and do not look back.
edit on 25-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This pope has a Masters in Science, I think Chemistry but not sure. So he understands the Scientific Method more then most people. Plus the Vatican has it's very own core of actual scientists.

I think the pope is making good decisions and has a very good understanding of the Science behind Climate Science and the current Climate debates.

Bush on the other hand...um has been a spoiled rich kid all his life and has close ties to the Big Oil companies. On this issue, I think I'd rather listen to the pope.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Want2no

How about proving this claim?

With just a little research you will quickly find that top level governments and scientists talk quite openly about the gravitational forces of the Sirius star system and their climatic effect upon not just the Earth but also the whole of our solar system!
Global warming caused by man only exists in the popular media circus to entertain the crowds!

I'm not here to do YOUR research for you. Post some links to what you are talking about. I'm also curious how even IF what you are saying is true (not sure how only the Sirius star system's gravity would be able to affect our climate but closer star systems like Alpha Centauri don't) how that debunks man made climate change.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I've never seen Conservatives so scared of the opinions of a religious person before. It's kind of interesting to watch.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Bush on the other hand...um has been a spoiled rich kid all his life and has close ties to the Big Oil companies. On this issue, I think I'd rather listen to the pope.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

The Vatican has a very dense and widespread investment portfolio – holding billions of shares in the most powerful international corporations. Just to give you an example – the Vatican is heavily invested in Gulf Oil, General Motors, General Electric, International Business Machines, Shell and many others. The Catholic powerhouse also has large investments with the Rothschild family, and a number of world-renowned banks. In the United States alone, the Vatican is deeply invested in the Morgan Bank, the Chase-Manhattan, the Bankers Trust Company and a number of others. Their investments are so diverse and abundant, that it could make for a separate story.

Too funny!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Jeb Bush has a degree in Latin American affairs so should he even be discussing politics?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I've never seen Conservatives so scared of the opinions of a religious person before. It's kind of interesting to watch.

I tell ya what is more interesting is watching the left suddenly getting 'religion'.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

We aren't "getting" religion. That is just a strawman that you've invented in your head. We are just agreeing with the pope. Y'all are the ones doing the mental gymnastics to dismiss his opinions.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Your quote mentions how many and how diverse their portfolios are. That's what you want.

Bush on the other hand got all his money from Big Oil. There's a big difference. Especially when you consider that George started a war to get oil profits. Haliburton made nearly $40 Billion off of Iraq.

Please tell me again why that's so funny?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Which is funny seeing so many "Conservatives" claim to be Christian.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Well, neither is he or the President or many of the people involved. But they do have scientists that advise them.

Scientists often work on subject that they are sponsored to do by their governments. If you pay you get to dicktate and apply sensoship on information intenden for the Public.

Governments can even get scientists to sign crap that's not even Scientific. Al Gore ring a bell....

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: DAVID64
Well, neither is he or the President or many of the people involved. But they do have scientists that advise them.

Scientists often work on subject that they are sponsored to do by their governments. If you pay you get to dicktate and apply sensoship on information intenden for the Public.

Governments can even get scientists to sign crap that's not even Scientific. Al Gore ring a bell....

What did Al Gore do that wasn't Scientific?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

We aren't "getting" religion. That is just a strawman that you've invented in your head. We are just agreeing with the pope. Y'all are the ones doing the mental gymnastics to dismiss his opinions.

I know that is what makes it hilarious.

Latched on to the Pope to push political agendas, and bear false witness against a right winger 'BUSH.

Truly the left does not get religion at all.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I know that is what makes it hilarious.

Latched on to the Pope to push political agendas, and bear false witness against a right winger 'BUSH.

Truly the left does not get religion at all.

So you're a Bush fan. Hmmmm

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Not really.

Just pointing that it's not very 'Christian like to call people body parts.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Now when you have an American political issue that was just endorsed by the CHURCH ?

I didn't know AGW was only a political issue. Are you sure it is only an American issue at that?

Are you claiming that the Pope shouldn't have an opinion on GLOBAL issues?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yeah it is a POLITICAL ISSUE dunno why some people are ignoring it.

The only reason people have been talking about it is because of politicians spouting off about it.

The Pope can have his opinions all he wants. Not interject himself in to American political discussions.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The Pope can have his opinions all he wants.

Correct.

Not interject himself in to American political discussions.

NEO you are absolutely wrong on that because he has the same rights to interject on the issue that you do.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
To use Jeb's logic:

I don't think Jeb Bush should talk about women's health
because he's not a obstetrician or a gynecologist.

Maybe the Pope shouldn't put his two cents into U.S. politics
besides there is way too many religious zealot politicians
already...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join