It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activists take puppy from homeless man.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Now this video is in Paris and from what I have read these guys took the dog from this homeless man because they are members of Cause Animal North and they wanted to give the dog a better life.

My view is give the dog a check up and some jabs and stuff and give the poor dude his only pal back.
I could never have taken that dog away like that.

www.dailymail.co.uk... -France.html

I understand that the guy used it for begging but the way they did it.
Oh and apparently the dog was on their site the next day for 200 euros.

edit on 25-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Omg... Seriously??

The puppy looked fine and it certainly sounded like it was in distress at being "rescued".

That is so sad. Between the man obviously keening in grief and this puppy, obviously scared/hurt...

Some of these "saving the world" folks need a good backhand to knock them off of their "know better than everyone else" horses.

Even if he was using the dog to beg... As long as the dog was cared for who cares?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I'm a Vegetarian but i don't agree with PETA and their affiliates all the time, the Vegan movement has been infiltrated by fanatics from the extreme left, i can pretty much assure you that homeless people treat their pets better than most people, when you are homeless and desperate you appreciate the little things like the companionship of an animal, this is shameful

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
In Detroit, that's called a strong-arm robbery

what's wrong with people?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

One must wonder what type of a "dog's life" a dog has when the owner is homeless and doesn't have a pot to piss in?
In the states, the homeless use dogs, as a tool, an investment, as sympathy gambits "Oh, look. That poor dog. It looks hungry! Give the guy a dollar!"

If you give because of "love and compassion" for the animal beyond thoughts for the human, you have been suckered by the human that has a better understanding of human nature and manipulation than you do.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Oh and apparently the dog was on their site the next day for 200 euros.

That is theft. Where are the Police. You can't take a man's dog!

Throw these self opinionated retards into prison where they belong. And what of the French people just watching. Don't they have any balls! Try do that in my country and you would find yourself staring at an angry mob.

P

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I saw this yesterday and was appalled, here is their Facebook page www.facebook.com... and a lot of folk are mighty pivved at them. They should be done for mugging that guy and the full extent of the law thrown at them.

If that poor animal was in any danger then they should have involved the police/authorities and been on hand to take the animal. Supposedly the chap they stole the dog from has been homeless in that area for 17 years and his last dog passed away at the start of this year and a resident gave him the puppy. But these guys are "Militants" and decided that the guy was a gypsy and using the dog as a tool to beg with. I am a dog lover and have three of my own and would not want any harm to come to an animal but these guys have decided they are judge, jury and executioner and the sooner the authorities deal with these nincompoops the better. I personally would have smashed the guy in the face if he tried to steal my dog and done time for it!!

Anyway, I've been trolling their Facebook page along with thousands of others and yet they still try and justify their behaviour. What a sick world we live in when they treat a homeless person in this manner ;(((

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I see houseless people all the time with a cat on their shoulder or dog by their side. Never in a million years would I think their pets should be taken away. Who is to say when the houseless persons fate could change for the better? Plus we usually don't know the persons history as to just how they wound up on the streets.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This made my blood boil. Had I been there, bones would have been broken. The only companion that poor man has in the whole world and they take it from him.

Those people should be ashamed...and beaten even more senseless than they already are, if possible.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
They wanted to take the dog and give it a better life? LMAO

How about taking that poor homeless man and giving HIM a better life?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Exactly but because he is a Gypsy roma dude they will not.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Bring to mind the saying "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" or "L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs" since this did happen in France and it was a french saint that said it first.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This made me cry. It is just wrong on so many levels.. How can people do this? Seriously, how? IMHO, this is as disgusting as those kids that beat homeless people for fun and YouTube subscriptions. If not, worse. The emotional implications this can have are brutal. I'm willing to start a fundraiser to get this man another puppy (or better yet, this puppy back). If anyone else feels the same, let me know... Someone needs to show this man that the world isn't totally heartless...

Much love and good vibes to this fellow HUMAN BEING
edit on 25-9-2015 by seaswine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Exactly but because he is a Gypsy roma dude they will not.

Very true, Gypsies get no love across the pond.

Has to be a tough life.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Bully's and thieves, not activists.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Literally brought a tear to my eye.

You can see the desperation in the man's response, this was clearly his only friend and companion.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Every day I have less faith in humanity. Every day.... it's getting really depressing.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I wonder why people can't mind their own freaking business?!?!? Ugh!

That's one of the biggest problems today, as I see it. Everyone has to tell everyone else how to live. If those people want to help animals, there are MILLIONS who don't have a home at all and will be put to death. Why don't they help THEM find good homes?

Man! I don't like people.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
That's seriously messed up. This is what I call legal theft. What makes me angrier is the fact that they're selling the pup. That right there shows that it's about nothing but greed. "Giving it a better life" my ass. I wouldn't have been able to take it away, either.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well after watching the video it's just how sad this really becomes. For though that have not watched the video yet, please take note when you do.

When they grab the guys dog, he tries to take it back, just reaching for nothing violent. He really does not stand a chance. It's two against one at fist that right as he about to get to the guy he thinks has his dog (or puppy) that guy handed it off tot he third guy that takes off running. Now the guy that had his dog taken see it and runs as fast as he can ((it looks like at least, does not seem to be in great shape can't blame him for that he homeless)).

Ok this is where to take note. This homeless man just left everything he owned to get his dog back. Not once does he look back to his stuff that is laying there in the street for where someone else could just come up and take it (if you've ever been in France you'll know as well there is a good chance of that happening). Yes I know all us dog/animal lovers out there most likely would react the same as well.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What is wrong with some people, leave the poor guy alone, the dog was in no danger until the idjuts took it. Likely traumatized the poor critter.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join