It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vril,Orgone,Shambala,Nazis,Greys,Atlantis,Byrd,Roswell ... are these all connected ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

I thought carbon dating things wasn't 100 percent accurate anyway... who really knows unless you were there?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Oops, just checked to make sure and I guess it's only good for checking things up to 50,000 years old, anything tested that is older then that wouldnt be accurate

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
No, other then the categories they'd belong to, like Shambala and Atlantis being mythical cities. The Nazi's not at all since they'd take a lot mythology, wisdom, and reconstruct it as their own, which may have been lead to a Pseudo Science that the Nazi would of love to push out.

The Greys and the Vril, well that depends on popular believe, I thought an advanced space faring race would rather be lingering in the skies rather then underground networks, like Crab People. And as the Nazi's working with Greys, I doubt it, the Nazi's are/were to blinded ignorant pride, something I doubt the Cold, Calculated, machine like Greys would have little desire at all to mingle with.

Plus, we know how the Nazis hate Ugly.

As for Orgone Energy, meh, tell me how many others thought of a universal life force that spans across time and space, which could be influences by will and the closest thing to God blessings?

ALOT!

edit on 26-9-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LeeAndrewCox

As the story goes, the nazis had contacted aliens from Aldebaran!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

I believe all spiritual/mythical texts are related. And I believe Atlantis is more likely a vision of the future state, know as the age of Christ in the bible, even if it is loosely based on a real place in history.

It seems to me most people get lost in the surface stories and never truly understand the esoteric message.

Once one can peal away the top layer and realize that most of what they are reading is of esoteric and metaphorical nature, it becomes obvious that each text contains the same base message.

This is the foundation of Gnosticism. However even Gnostics are guilty of looking for physical magic when they should be focusing on spiritual understanding.

It is only through the power of the spirit, that one can harness Vril, which I believe is part of what is known as enlightenment. A spiritual power of understanding, not necessarily physical in nature.

I believe Aryan is simply a term that means one of the spiritually enlightened who have gained access to Vril energy, similar in nature to the Buddhist state of Nirvana.

Ancient aliens I believe were angels, as for modern day greys I'll believe in them when I see them.

I don't believe the Nazis tapped into Vril, maybe a bet of schizophrenia that appeared to be knowledge from above, but I don't believe spiritual energy is a trate found in Tyrants.

edit on 26-9-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: radarloveguy

I don't believe the Nazis tapped into Vril, maybe a bet of schizophrenia that appeared to be knowledge from above, but I don't believe spiritual energy is a trate found in Tyrants.

True. But they say there is dark energy, or that energy is there for anyones who knows how to manipulate it. WHO KNOWS?

The Vrill is like the earliest fictional version of "THE FORCE"
it first made its appearance in the science fiction novel "Vril, The power of the coming race" published in 1870, at a time when the Victoriana world was obsessed with occult tales.

So we have to ask the question; How can we take seriously a cult that based its entire premise on a made up novel?

Enjoy reading about it though

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I don't take the items in the OP seriously. But I do believe much is written about the spiritual force that is based off Gnosticism.

I think there are 2 sides to Gnosticism. Light and Dark

Personally I believe Dark magick is only words. I think propaganda and rhetoric being spewed to a nieve population is about as much power as one can find in the Darkness.

To me demonry can only lead to insanity, usually in the form of schizophrenia, or some form of multiple personality disorder.

As far as the Light magic goes, If you believe the religious texts it is always a power that comes directly from the creator, and man is only a conduit for the creator to work through. Not a type of occult magic that men have any control of.

edit on 26-9-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

The Vrill is like the earliest fictional version of "THE FORCE"

no, its electricity

originally posted by: the original author Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Probably even the notion of Vril might be more cleared from mysticism or mesmerism by being simply defined to be electricity

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So vril is the same as orgone, chi/phi, violet flame, or Holy Spirit... Just different names? Access to power? Or the awe inspiring bliss of total awareness. Obviously every belief system can have this occult knowledge just worded differently, which changes your belief of that word but I like how you said that it is the basis of everything written... Creation

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ResearchNOWknowledge
So vril is the same as orgone, chi/phi, violet flame, or Holy Spirit... Just different names? Access to power? Or the awe inspiring bliss of total awareness. Obviously every belief system can have this occult knowledge just worded differently, which changes your belief of that word but I like how you said that it is the basis of everything written... Creation

Vril is electricity, the author who invented it said so

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Sorry to bump an old thread but I've been meditating on Vril lately on par with some extraordinary visions and an experience I was privy to many years ago.

Anyone know if Golden Light Beings radiating love and healing energy would be considered Vril?

edit on 6/27/18 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit

top topics

<< 1   >>

join