It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacist Buying Property in Small Rural Towns- Hostile Takeover

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Well we don't have any of those other groups trying to create their own little hateful paradise in our area, sooooo....

Either I'm not making my point clear enough or some posters are only seeing what they want in this thread. It would also seem that the deflection to other hate groups is very telling.

Look, if you have no advice and just want to point out all of the other hate groups that exist in your area that you did nothing about, then move on. This isn't about them or how people didn't stand up for their community, this is about some racist ass-hat trying to make a mockery of MY community. To date, there has been no other incident of any other hate group trying to move in and buy out small rural towns around here, had there been, they would have been met with the same resistance.

If you don't like what those other groups are doing in your community, THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT and quit being so damn spiteful when somebody does for their own.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind
Black Islamic extremist have been threatening to kill Whites for decades, yet nobody blinks an eye.

Yes they bad mouth white people all the time, but for all the talk, rarely do that organization go out and kill random white folks, can't the same for organized white supremacist though.
edit on 25-9-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

From your link:

"They came in very strong, stating that they're going to take the town over, they're going to take the voting over," Schock said. "And if any one of us violates their First Amendment rights that they will have us arrested immediately. They were going to build the houses, set their church up."

He seems to have stolen his concept from some other growing groups (legal or otherwise) presently inside the US. Trying to expose media hypocrisy, maybe? Not a fan of the hate in any way and feel that will ultimately dilute any message this Cobb jackass has, but it's definitely an interesting expose on the dichotomy of issues like gerrymandering and "shelter cities" which welcome illegals en masse.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I agree, it is hypocritical on the medias part in a sense. Yet, as I have stated, there are no other groups in our area trying the same crap, so those stories wouldn't be presented to us here unless it was a national news story.

We do have a fairly integrated and vast number of demographics in different parts of the state, but from my understanding of his FB pages, he looks for small towns with high percentages of European descent. If you look at the forum mentioned in the link, they have an entire group that does nothing but search out small towns in America for just this purpose. I believe they call themselves Pioneer Little Europe.

So, they are essentially trying to create these safe havens for their hate.

Like someone else had said, why cant they just find an abandoned ghost town and make due there, why try to ruin a peaceful community..

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Whoa just remembered something is this the same Cobb with recent African roots?? now I used to think White Supremacist meant no Black in the wood pile, when did they change policy is there is not much pure white ancestry then why bother..
Off course there isn't a pure anything but the silliness of it all .

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
a reply to: johnwick

Well we don't have any of those other groups trying to create their own little hateful paradise in our area, sooooo....

Either I'm not making my point clear enough or some posters are only seeing what they want in this thread. It would also seem that the deflection to other hate groups is very telling.

Look, if you have no advice and just want to point out all of the other hate groups that exist in your area that you did nothing about, then move on. This isn't about them or how people didn't stand up for their community, this is about some racist ass-hat trying to make a mockery of MY community. To date, there has been no other incident of any other hate group trying to move in and buy out small rural towns around here, had there been, they would have been met with the same resistance.

If you don't like what those other groups are doing in your community, THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT and quit being so damn spiteful when somebody does for their own.

Lol, I live in Podunk indiana, and none of those other groups would ever try to move here.

Martinsville indiana has a history..... I don't ever see it in my short time here, but it was very infamous back in the day.

Now it is just a peaceful country town.

I wasn't deflecting, I was pointing out, it is a perfectly legal activity, and there is little you can do but be outraged by their proximity.

Besides, you wouldn't even know most white supremicists unless they told you.

I was great friends in highschool and afterwards for damned near 5 years before I found out Jeremy was a member of the KKK.

He never talked about it, or other races or anything like that.

I only found out when I went to his house to help him fix his roof and saw his Arian nation flag.

I asked he told me, that was that, never mentioned it again.

Only time that I know of I ever actually met one.

I'm sure I met others but never knew.

Just not into that stuff myself.

I try to live by the reverend Kings wisdom.

I try to judge folks on the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

Or the manner of their beliefs.

It takes all kinds to make the world go round after all.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Black Islamic extremist have been threatening to kill Whites for decades, yet nobody blinks an eye.

Yes they bad mouth white people all the time, but for all the talk, rarely do that organization go out and kill random white folks, can't the same for organized white supremacist though.

Once all the crazy Dems left they mellowed out, hence the lack of lynchings etc since Jim Crowe.

The crazy extremist types all left and joined Obamas buddy Bill Aires in other extremist activities

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Yeah, I'll pass on visiting their forums. I've heard of one of the other groups that is actually some oddball doomsday cult/white supremacy movement in the Pacific Northwest. Their founder has been trying to get caucasians to relocate to Washington, Oregon, and Idaho for some years now with the goal being that when some manner of Armageddon goes down, they can turn the PNW into a lily white enclave.

You answered your own question "why try to ruin a peaceful community?" Some men have no use for peace and just want to watch the world burn.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Whoa just remembered something is this the same Cobb with recent African roots?? now I used to think White Supremacist meant no Black in the wood pile, when did they change policy is there is not much pure white ancestry then why bother..
Off course there isn't a pure anything but the silliness of it all .

Are there still pure whites?

I know i'm at a minimum 3 different native American tribes and 3 different European lines.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Yeah, I'll pass on visiting their forums. I've heard of one of the other groups that is actually some oddball doomsday cult/white supremacy movement in the Pacific Northwest. Their founder has been trying to get caucasians to relocate to Washington, Oregon, and Idaho for some years now with the goal being that when some manner of Armageddon goes down, they can turn the PNW into a lily white enclave.

You answered your own question "why try to ruin a peaceful community?" Some men have no use for peace and just want to watch the world burn.

Sad but true.

Some men live to build and create...... Others live only to ruin and destroy.....
Humans... Ain't we a funny batch of beings, maybe some day we will figure it all out and act right for a couple of days per millennia

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
As am I.

I just don't think that most understand how tight-knit and easy going things are in smaller communities.

We aren't a city, this is an area where pretty much everybody knows each other, including neighboring towns.

I understand 100%. I live in a small town in Tennessee and my family has been here for generations. The only reason I lived in D.C. was because my father worked for Congress up there. I decided I didn't want to raise my kids in D.C. and moved back to TN. We live around the Lynchburg area known for its Jack Daniel's whiskey. A very tight nit town that doesn't allow corporations or any type of big changes. It's a shame. You can't move anywhere these days without hate groups, shooters and prescription pill addicts all over the place. Our country is in trouble.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

So what you are telling me is radical Muslims don't kill people? Where have you been since 9/11?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The man has now taken to threatening my friends and family via FB if I "don't stay out of his way".

Yes, it's the same Cobb that was mentioned above by Spider.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Threats are considered assault, so call the police and if you have the email or whatever message it was, keep it as evidence.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
That guy is a complete tool! He is someone I wouldn't worry about at all. Don't give that wimp the satisfaction. I remember seeing him on a talk show Mr. 14 per cent Sub-Saharan African , Which he denied! Damn I cant stand people like him. He is just a miserable racist! Breeds more misery!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So what you are telling me is radical Muslims don't kill people? Where have you been since 9/11?

Not the NOI, that organization which you pointed to.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Apples and Oranges.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I have alerted SO, but he has taken the liberty of posting one of the members replies to me in this thread on his web page along with my personal FB profile and a short blurb.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
My social media blew up last night from locals from the state showing support and trying to see what our options are with this guy.

There are several unofficial town meetings that are scheduled to take place.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I just did an interview for The Guardian today on this.

I sure hope I didn't ruin this cause by looking like a bumbling idiot. I've never done video interviews before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join