It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained UFO over Corpus Christi, Texas...Feedback and thoughts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Looks like a ball of plasma.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: harvey1502

While I don't really know the details behind what you guys filmed there, I've seen some phenomena sorta like this, brilliant inexplicable hovering lights that cannot be explained away as planets or stars. I affectionately refer to them as lightships, although I can't confirm if they are craft in the conventional sense.....sometimes I wonder if they are sentient lightforms or maybe advanced tech consisting entirely of light energy.

But yeah, lived in Corpus for a while myself and never saw anything quite like this during my time there. Great job being able to capture this type of phenomenon on camera (mine is always at home because I don't have enough room in my backpack to carry it around on foot all the time so I miss out on video capture ops a lot).

Cool vid!
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Thank you very much, it was just after sundown and was seen in the sky so he decided to see what it was cause it moved ever so slowly. Then we started recording it was out in the sky for about 35-40 min. We ended up going inside for a few minutes and returned back out to have a smoke and it was no longer anywhere in the sky. It was very interesting indeed. Thanks for viewing and for your thoughts
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yes it does look something like that at one point looks extremely translucent and just glows weirdly, thanks for taking the time to observe a reply to: texasyeti

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Interesting

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Here's another example of how Venus can look diamond-shaped when zoomed due to the camera's aperauture being diamond-shaped:

And an example of the star Sirius seem zoomed and out of focus -- and looking diamond-shaped:

I love this one. Watch through to the end to see the UFO become an IFO (Identified Flying Object):

edit on 9/25/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

EDIT TO ADD:
I found this image in an old ATS post that shows the workings of a video camera aperture:

Originally posted by dainoyfb
Here is a set of aperture control shutters from one of my video cameras. It is one set that I have taken several photos of in different opening positions.
Enjoy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/741a914ede5e826c.jpg[/atsimg]

Link to old post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/25/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: harvey1502
So last year my cousin had recorded this weird anomaly

What time was that? What direction?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: VoidHawk

Hahahaha thats NOT a planet!

What makes you so sure about that?

What makes me so sure? Because I believe what my eyes show me, unlike many who allow others to tell them what they are seeing.

Five videos have been posted in this thread showing you why that is not always a good idea. Do you believe what your eyes show you in these vids demonstrating the effects of optics and zoom?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: harvey1502

as i remember it was in november last year 2014, around 9pm

Cousin StandingBear Ramirez says

Published on Jan 5, 2015
UFO in Corpus Christi, Texas (2014) I had seen this "object" in the same air space a few months before this footage was captured. Id went outside to throw throw the trash when the bright light caught the corner of my eye. This footage was at 4am.

You were present during the recording of this video?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Some how...just somehow I am betting this!

edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 25 Sep 2015 14:11:55 -0500pm2America/Chicago by abeverage because: of the planet VENUS

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Yes I do admit it can be just a planet but there was just things in the video I still can't grasp, in the end it might just be a mystery since...We never really will know what it was. Thanks to you all who took the time out to look at the video and leave plenty of thoughts and sources
much appreciated

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yes i was it was a while back so not to sure what time it was precisely but I remember it was night time. Like I said it may just be a planet but man at first looking at the video we were kinda like what the heck was that....but thanks to the good people here they may be plenty of reasonable explanations...As for myself I still believe it was something else a reply to: DenyObfuscation

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join