It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis Vs Christ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Milah
Why has it gotten WORSE since/despite US/NATO/Coalition longterm involvement in the area?!

The persecution and intolerance of religious minorities has been going on the Muslim world for decades. It's not new. There used to be thriving Jewish populations all over the Middle East. It's not just Christians, Hindus etc. The hatred between different Muslim denominations e.g. Sunni and Shia is where the current violence is directed. Anyone in the way is just a sideshow and someone else to brutalise.

In 50 years the Muslim world will be nice and tidy. Countries with no difference, but with conflict along the edges. All the rich cultural history abolished and forgotten. Very sad.

So WHY are we not saving the minorities? Just them specifically?

I love cultural diversity, that's what makes western countries so interesting.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Jeez mate i thought you might know the answer to that as you commented on this thread . Mind you that was one Prime Minister ago . It will be interesting to see if there is a shift of thinking on refugees .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Jeez mate i thought you might know the answer to that as you commented on this thread . Mind you that was one Prime Minister ago . It will be interesting to see if there is a shift of thinking on refugees .

Yeah, I knew about that. I was more meaning the rest of the world. Since the Ministerial cleanout, it will be interesting to see if there is follow through on the original pledge that Abbot made. IMO it was one of the best calls he ever made while in office.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I would imagine anyone running for office with a Christian / persecuted minority refugees first platform would be a shoe in at the next election . maybe Tony could go to Europe and advise on their current problems

edit on 25-9-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Yep, I'd go for that. I think almost every Australian wants to help out. But at the same time none of us want our national security or our way of life challenged.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yeah, I'm sure your sh#t compares to being chained to a bed and being raped five times a day...

no. it dont.
does not change the fact that it is really not my problem.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Well congratulations. It's lovely to see such compassion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join